• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racist Scum Bag Cops HARASSING Elderly Black Couple

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Cops show up.
Cops come up onto property without permission
Cops do not have Search Warrant
Cops do not have Arrest Warrant
Asks homeowners if they are growing Mary Jane
Cops are talking to homeowners next to another property owned by others where the Grass is being grown
Cops start threatening arrest if the home owner will not ID themselves even though they have done nothing wrong
Homeowner starts to film cops and they are told to go inside and stop hindering the piece of shit cops investigation
This ****stick cop actually literally pushes the person back into their house...

Jesus, I already see some of you defending these scumbag cops... guess what that makes you?

As long as there are white cops, black people will always be threatened with violence.

Last edited:
Cops show up.
Cops come up onto property without permission
Cops do not have Search Warrant
Cops do not have Arrest Warrant
Asks homeowners if they are growing Mary Jane
Cops are talking to homeowners next to another property owned by others where the Grass is being grown
Cops start threatening arrest if the home owner will not ID themselves even though they have done nothing wrong
Homeowner starts to film cops and they are told to go inside and stop hindering the piece of shit cops investigation
This ****stick cop actually literally pushes the person back into their house...

Jesus, I already see some of you defending these scumbag cops... guess what that makes you?

As long as there are white cops, black people will always be threatened with violence.
Does this happen a lot in New Zealand?

I thought by the flag that Bodi was already there.

Bodi is American, or at least was who lives in New Zealand

if I recall correctly

None of which changes that many cops are scumbags who should not be cops

72% of the Maori's believe that cops are racists. Bhodi is going to clean up America first, then head on over there.
Only 4% of Maori think that all cops are racist...

1660163246925.png

I thought by the flag that Bodi was already there.

Bodi is American, or at least was who lives in New Zealand

if I recall correctly
I am a duel citizen of both countries.

I grew up in California and lived there for 30 years and moved here to the North Island and have lived here for close to 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom