• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racist Rhodes jackass boasts about making white waitress cry

Wait.. I though only white straight males could be racist?

nothing like a little hypocrisy. I ran into this in college-two kids constantly demonstrating against the RSA and Rhodesia both applied for Rhodes. They didn't get them but they didn't seem to get how hypocritical it was for them to whine about "racist blood money" and they apply for a scholarship that came from that same money

Guy sure sounds like a douche but crying and shaking over that note seems a little over dramatic.

Guy sure sounds like a douche but crying and shaking over that note seems a little over dramatic.

If the lady's mother has cancer it's perfectly understandable that she'd be a little emotionally erratic.

If the lady's mother has cancer it's perfectly understandable that she'd be a little emotionally erratic.

I can appreciate that. I was just expecting more egregious facts and I was all set to get my outrage on.

A wise person once told me that you could judge the character of a person by how they treat those who serve them. How people treat restaurant servers can be a mirror into a cruel and bullying soul.

Last edited:
I can appreciate that. I was just expecting more egregious facts and I was all set to get my outrage on.

It's still a dick move on the guy's part. He really seems like a spoiled asshole whose never heard "no" before in his life.

The South African's behind the Rhodes Must Fall campaign are destroying their country's history.

It's still a dick move on the guy's part. He really seems like a spoiled asshole whose never heard "no" before in his life.

Oh, I agree. I've done the food service thing before and we'd just talk and laugh about douchebags like him for days after.

Oh, I agree. I've done the food service thing before and we'd just talk and laugh about douchebags like him for days after.

Which, of course, would piss him off to no end I bet :lamo

This article is so full of stupid --from on all sides-- it makes my soul hurt.

The lady's mother has cancer. It's more then understandable that she's be a little emotionally unstable.

The lady's mother has cancer. It's more then understandable that she's be a little emotionally unstable.

I'm not talking about the girl, I'm talking about the people who think that what these hateful students said was morally comparable --and thus more noteworthy-- than the raping and pillaging of African society. I'm talking about poor people attacking each other and scapegoating each other for what the rich and powerful have done.

It's extremely unfortunate that solidarity is not a natural state of human kind.

I'm not talking about the girl, I'm talking about the people who think that what these hateful students said was morally comparable --and thus more noteworthy-- than the raping and pillaging of African society. I'm talking about poor people attacking each other and scapegoating each other for what the rich and powerful have done.

It's extremely unfortunate that solidarity is not a natural state of human kind.

War is a natural process, unfortunately. People had been taking fighting and taking land from each other for generations upon generation. Southern Africa had their own "big bad", so to speak---the Zulu. They absolutely terrorized Southern Africa for years, and then they ran into an empire bigger and tougher and meaner then they were, and, well, that was the end of that.

The interesting thing is that lots of times people think that the natives in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, North America were all living in harmony before the Euros showed up. The only real difference between, say, the Skih states and the British Empire is that the Brits were ultimately able to win their wars. The rest is just details.

War is a natural process, unfortunately. People had been taking fighting and taking land from each other for generations upon generation. Southern Africa had their own "big bad", so to speak---the Zulu. They absolutely terrorized Southern Africa for years, and then they ran into an empire bigger and tougher and meaner then they were, and, well, that was the end of that.

The interesting thing is that lots of times people think that the natives in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, North America were all living in harmony before the Euros showed up. The only real difference between, say, the Skih states and the British Empire is that the Brits were ultimately able to win their wars. The rest is just details.

Is the world plagued with many ills? Sure. Does that absolve the West from their responsibility to not perpetuate these wars for their own profits and power? Does this absolve the West of the guilt for having done this for hundreds of years now? I would answer both with a distinct "No." If you stab a rapist and then rape his would-have-been victim, you're not absolved from guilt because with or without your action, they'd have been raped anyways. On pretty trivial grounds, that's not how morality works.

Some do, but not most people that I've seen.

Who are these people? Where are they? And what percentage of them are obvious internet trolls?

Back
Top Bottom