• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racist, or not racist... You be the judge[W:79]

See Post #1

• Yes, that makes Mr. Smith racist.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Racist, or not racist... You be the judge

Emotional? That is usually the opposite of what people say about her. If Trump was in the same situation as Hillary, in front of a committee whose sole purpose was to "get her", he wouldn't have shown 1/100th of the composure she displayed. She made Gowdy look like an imbecile. A very Presidential performance. I feel much more comfortable with her in office as opposed to the Don. What's wrong with Queens? I was raised on 59th avenue right across from Flushing Meadow until I was 8.

Nothing really wrong with Queens. I know and have worked with many people from all over NY although I grew up probably 600 miles south of there. In fact, a good friend of mine is from Woodside Queens. People from up there (e.g. Trump) can be a little straight forward in their manner of speaking - which is not necessarily a bad thing. I love to visit NY but don’t think I want to live there.

Back to the subject - Hillary hides her emotions from the public pretty well but she is one vindictive woman. I truly feel sorry for anyone who has to work for her and feel her wrath for something as simple as disagreeing with her. No leader qualities in her at all.

Here's the scenario:

With no substantiation, Mr. Smith who is of race "x", says that racial bias motivated/influenced the actions of Mr. Johnson, who is of race "z".

Question: Does that make Mr. Smith and/or what he said, racist?

a) Yes, that makes what Mr. Smith said racist.
b) Yes, that makes Mr. Smith racist.
c) Yes, that makes both Mr. Smith and what he said Racist.
d) No, that does not make Mr. Smith or what he said racist.

Well here we are over 100 posts and not one poster can factually proof theres a right answer and most see the fact theres not enough content to answer.
SO facts, reality, definitions and dictionaries are all against your claim, would you like to try to prove what is the only factual answer and support it with facts? :)

Well here we are over 100 posts and not one poster can factually proof theres a right answer and most see the fact theres not enough content to answer.
SO facts, reality, definitions and dictionaries are all against your claim, would you like to try to prove what is the only factual answer and support it with facts? :)

At least there were some with the courage and integrity to voice their opinion by partaking in the poll... Unlike others who who don't dare go on record with their opinion, because they can't remember all the stands they've taken in the name of the ideology they embrace.

Re: Racist, or not racist... You be the judge

Nothing really wrong with Queens. I know and have worked with many people from all over NY although I grew up probably 600 miles south of there. In fact, a good friend of mine is from Woodside Queens. People from up there (e.g. Trump) can be a little straight forward in their manner of speaking - which is not necessarily a bad thing. I love to visit NY but don’t think I want to live there.

Back to the subject - Hillary hides her emotions from the public pretty well but she is one vindictive woman. I truly feel sorry for anyone who has to work for her and feel her wrath for something as simple as disagreeing with her. No leader qualities in her at all.

Queens, the home of Archie Bunker. NY is quite diverse in spite of what some may think. Quite conservative the further north of NYC you get. Rust belt working class around Buffalo. I live around 50 miles from the city and its fairly suburban / rural. Quite a few apple orchards, horse farms and the like along with your typical subdivisions and shopping malls. I'm sure you would fit in somewhere. A lot of police, firemen and teachers live near me.

At least there were some with the courage and integrity to voice their opinion by partaking in the poll... Unlike others who who don't dare go on record with their opinion, because they can't remember all the stands they've taken in the name of the ideology they embrace.

Translation: you still have ZERO facts to support the lie you posted

LMAO THATS WHAT I THOUGHT! :laughat:

Please let us know when you have ONE fact to support your claim . . . ONE, until then your thread has failed and your false claims will continue to get destroyed. Thanks :)

Translation: you still have ZERO facts to support the lie you posted

LMAO THATS WHAT I THOUGHT! :laughat:

Please let us know when you have ONE fact to support your claim . . . ONE, until then your thread has failed and your false claims will continue to get destroyed. Thanks :)

Is attacking really the only strategy you have?

I didn't lie, but you will continue telling everyone I did anyway. Everyone already knows that you are synonymous with slandering those you disagree with.

1.)Is attacking really the only strategy you have?
2/_I didn't lie, but you will continue telling everyone I did anyway. Everyone already knows that you are synonymous with slandering those you disagree with.

1.) where did i attack you? oh right, i asked you to provide facts to support the lie you posted and I pointed out it was proven wrong and destroyed. YOU "feel" thats attacking you. Sorry honest educated and objective people require facts and logic. So let us know when you can provide some on your failed op.
2.) Hey look, now THIS is a personal attack and a common path when a poster cant make a post based on honesty, integrity and facts. No one is shocked. ANd yes you did lie, you were presented with facts, ignored them and proceed to double down on your lie.

So again here we are, please simply tell us which poll question is the only factually right answer and prove it using facts or admit there is no factually right answer and that more info would be needed to give a factually right answer. Can you do that?

WHo wants to bet this question is dodged and ran from again? :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom