• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racist Email Flap Blows Up Virgina Beach GOP

Apparently, the fellow admitted to sending it. So, that kinda kills the "fake email" thing as well as the we don't really know what it said thing. He blamed his error on being unfamiliar with the interwebz.

“The e-mail was dated March 15 and sent from the address that Bartholomew uses as party chairman. Bartholomew forwarded it without reading the contents when “he was first getting familiar with the Internet,” Byler said.”​
link

MY DOG
I went down this morning to sign up my Dog for welfare.
At first the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare".
So I explained to her that my Dog is black, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no frigging clue who his Daddy is.
So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify...
My Dog gets his first check Friday.
Is this a great country or what?​

MY DOG
I went down this morning to sign up my Dog for welfare.
At first the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare".
So I explained to her that my Dog is black, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no frigging clue who his Daddy is.
So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify...
My Dog gets his first check Friday.
Is this a great country or what?​

He didn't know how to use the internet? I totally believe that...

To top it all off, that joke wasn't even remotely amusing. For future reference, if you're planning to shoot your own political career in the foot, at least make it worthwhile. I would've demanded he step down due to his underwhelming sense of humor alone. :2razz:

Those are the very people the Tea Party types are wanting to run for high office. Sorry, but the small city party chair is in Karl rove's words "Fair Game"
Of course he's "fair game" - I am not trying to protect him from you, I'm laughing that all this attention is being placed on some insignificant schmuck.

Now that you have this guy cornered, maybe you all can go after some of the GOP chairmen of the other 19,999 cities.:giggle:

A Republican? Sent a racist email? Who'da thunk it?

Muslims compare Christians with pigs, nevertheless no one of those got fired.

Virginia Beach Republican Party chair Dave Bartholomew resigned over racist email

Hey, Bush isn't President anymore...Obama is.

Muslims compare Christians with pigs, nevertheless no one of those got fired.
Please provide the link to an American politician who is a Muslim who compared Christians to pigs and who was not pressured to resign that you are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom