• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racist Democrats Attack Tim Scott

Schism

Destroyer of Propaganda
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Tim Scott's RNC Speech Triggers a Tsunami of Racist Comments from the Left

Last night, on the first night of the RNC Convention, South Carolina Senator Tim Scott (R) gave an impassioned speech about his love for the country and his family’s rise from poverty over his trail from “cotton to Congress.” People across GOP circles widely praised the speech as among the best they have ever heard and the most concise explanation of GOP principles given in a very long time.

On the left, however, Scott’s blockbusting speech was viewed in a much different way; One that would continue to earn the support from renowned white supremacist, Richard Spencer. A quick search on Twitter returned tweet after tweet of racist, bigoted hate thrown in the direction of not only Senator Scott but many of the night’s other minority speakers (as noted by my colleague Becca Lower).

A few of the slurs being used by the left....from the article:

"Uncle Tom", "freaking coon", "House Negro"

What a disgusting display. I think we've found the systemic racism everyone is looking for; Democrats.

What a disgusting display. I think we've found the systemic racism everyone is looking for; Democrats.

Don't you know that to the left, it isn't racist to use racial slurs to minorities who don't embrace their political beliefs? In fact it is encouraged as your link demonstrates.

Also, don't forget that the same applies with them when it comes to women, gays, lesbians, trans people, Jews and Muslims.

Also, don't forget that the same applies with them when it comes to women, gays, lesbians, trans people, Jews and Muslims.

You nailed it. I've seen it many times.

Not like anyone should be surprised with this kind of thing right now. They're pretty much revealing themselves to be everything that they've imagined about Trump and much more.

It cast's a new light on some of Biden's recent slips, "you ain't black enough", "are you a junkie, man?"

Not like anyone should be surprised with this kind of thing right now. They're pretty much revealing themselves to be everything that they've imagined about Trump and much more.

Who are, the people of Twitter? :lamo

Calling a lying black politician a liar is not racism. Saying it is is one more bit of proof who is racist, trying to exploit the issue and 'play the race card'.

Systemic racism = people using racial slurs on twitter?

Republicans hear phrases like 'systemic racism' and then just misuse them. Happens with just about every phrase. It's sort of a parrot brain thing it seems.

Calling a lying black politician a liar is not racism. Saying it is is one more bit of proof who is racist, trying to exploit the issue and 'play the race card'.

Why don't you address the actual words they used as stated in the article instead of making up narratives?

Are you claiming the comments weren't racist?

Calling a lying black politician a liar is not racism.
Calling him a "coon" is.
Saying it is is one more bit of proof who is racist, trying to exploit the issue and 'play the race card'.
Call him a liar. he's a politician, it's expected.

Calling him a coon or an uncle tom? how would that not be racist? This is america, he's allowed to vote for whatever he wants, that has nothing to do with his skin color.

Systemic racism = people using racial slurs on twitter?

no one said that, but it's certainly interesting that all these racist attitudes from the left, and they're the ones that have been in charge of these cities for decades.

no one said that, but it's certainly interesting that all these racist attitudes from the left, and they're the ones that have been in charge of these cities for decades.

Maybe it's interesting to white people who like to talk about racism but do not understand it. But racism is bipartisan.

It cast's a new light on some of Biden's recent slips, "you ain't black enough", "are you a junkie, man?"

Unfortunately I've seen the man more than a few times in person, to know that he's capable of saying some things that are more than slightly off color. Now with him getting up there in years, it's obvious that he's having a hard time simply dealing with this race.

Who are, the people of Twitter? :lamo

It is rather funny. You spend two years banning and silencing all of the right wing people on your platform, no matter the severity of their lean. Then all you're going to be left with are the most extreme of the other variant.

It is rather funny. You spend two years banning and silencing all of the right wing people on your platform, no matter the severity of their lean. Then all you're going to be left with are the most extreme of the other variant.

That actually makes sense :lamo

Awww... :boohoo:

Uncle Toms can stand in front of a bunch of white wingers and tells you that over 90% of black voters are on a democratic plantation and that's ok, but we call that mother ****ing selling out a Tom and yall have the vapers... :lol:

What i found funny about Tim Scott's speech was him denying America is a racist country and then going on to describe the racism that his grandfather faced everyday... or the lady saying she's only the second woman to lead the Republican party in a hundred plus years, and that's a good thing! :lamo

Maybe it's interesting to white people who like to talk about racism but do not understand it. But racism is bipartisan.

You're just trying to water it down. Why run damage control for racists?

Awww... :boohoo:

Uncle Toms can stand in front of a bunch of white wingers and tells you that over 90% of black voters are on a democratic plantation and that's ok, but we call that mother ****ing selling out a Tom and yall have the vapers... :lol:

I see you openly mock calling out racist behaviors. Nobody is surprised.

I dont think very many people give a **** about what some white winger finds racist. :shrug:

Racism should be educated wherever it's found. I'm sorry you disagree. Human beings deserve better than the left's hate.

You're just trying to water it down. Why run damage control for racists?

What do you want me to do? Condemn them? Yeah, people shouldn't use racial slurs. It's rude. I don't. But this kind of **** happens every day. This is America.

What do you want me to do? Condemn them? Yeah, people shouldn't use racial slurs. It's rude. I don't. But this kind of **** happens every day. This is America.

Oh, I see...

"nothing can be done..."

Racism should be educated wherever it's found. I'm sorry you disagree. Human beings deserve better than the left's hate.

Well you keep trying to convince people that telling the vast majority of black voters that they are living on a democratic plantation isn't racist and that the black folk spouting that nonsense aren't Toms, and well keep calling you white wingers and we'll see which one sticks more.

By the by I saw an article in the Atlantic yesterday that just almost used the term white wing. It was about the white right so we're almost there. :thumbs:

Oh, I see...

"nothing can be done..."

I didn't say nothing can be done. BLM is trying to do something. The question is, do you support their methods? And if not, what do you think should be done?

Back
Top Bottom