• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racist Crowd boos L.A. police chief

Just likie not all hispanics are scumbag drug dealing gtang banging racists, not all cops can or ought to be painted with the same brush that you havfe. SO...THIS CASE...Im not seeing any more evidence of police misconduct.

Show me where I said all cops are bad? You can't because I didn't. You and others have mischaracterized my posts with your own interpretations. Unless you post my actual quote along with your interpretation, your assessment is moot. It is the same as lying.

I have pointed out cases where some cops have broken the law, that is a fact. Your stance defending their infallibility is what is remarkable, considering the many cases that have been tried.

The investigation isn't complete yet, so it doesn't matter what you see or not see, you are not part of the panel that will decide.

That is what the police report indicates. There is controversy. If you are a person who isn't able to hear both sides without prejudice, I hope you never serve on a jury.

Oh, I've heard both sides without prejudice.

And the side still insisting the drunken invader with the knife was "murdered" by "racist" cops are full of crap.

So you can stop pretending to own the moral high ground. Cuz ya don't. The criminal had a knife, the shooting was perfectly justified.

Show me where I said all cops are bad? You can't because I didn't. You and others have mischaracterized my posts with your own interpretations. Unless you post my actual quote along with your interpretation, your assessment is moot. It is the same as lying.

I have pointed out cases where some cops have broken the law, that is a fact. Your stance defending their infallibility is what is remarkable, considering the many cases that have been tried.

The investigation isn't complete yet, so it doesn't matter what you see or not see, you are not part of the panel that will decide.

Yes, what you are now trying to do is establish the guilt of these particular cops by association with other completely unrelated incidents, yet you want to pretend that your use of guilt by association doesn't invalidate your presumption of an unprejudiced view.

The thread had already died, your side had lost.

You're not Jesus, this thread isn't Lazurus.

Well..theres a reason I escaped from California and frankly...they have created the ****hole...they can swim in it. You know...I can TRULY understand mexicans escaping from that toilet of a country. Hell...truth be told...I'd do it myself in a heartbeat...legally if i could, by any means necessary if I had to to provide for my family. Im not without empathy. What I CANNOT fathom is escaping there and turning the place the escaped TO into the same kind of toilet.

Will the last American to leave California please don't forget to take the flag???

Did you or did you not post multiple links to stories where police misconduct occured?

And no...you are right...Im not part of the panel. ANd unless I miss my guess, you arent either. So chill the **** out and let them do their investigating. If it turns out there is police misconduct, fine...crucify them. Until then? People are attacking the cops based solely on the race of the alleged criminal. They are discounting the words of the officers and witnesses based solely on the race of the alleged criminal. That makes the protesters nothing more than mutt scumbag racists.

Oh, I've heard both sides without prejudice.
Sure you have. You heard the cop's side, saw that the other side was not "anglo" and made up your mind that the cops were the ones in the right. That's call prejudice, and it has been exhibited by you. That you deny it, doesn't matter.

And the side still insisting the drunken invader with the knife was "murdered" by "racist" cops are full of crap.
That's your opinion, and we already know that your opinion is prejudiced, so nothing has changed.

So you can stop pretending to own the moral high ground. Cuz ya don't. The criminal had a knife, the shooting was perfectly justified.

That's not pretend, when you give both sides equal opportunity to air their story.
The investigation isn't done yet, hopefully the police will be exonerated, we already have enough people that are full of hate and prejudice against anybody that doesn't look like them, we don't need cops to start doing the same thing.

Did you or did you not post multiple links to stories where police misconduct occured?
But where did I say that all cops are bad? I didn't. There are some that are. That is why I posted those stories, to remind you that there are such cases, and you can't rule them out. The investigation should be able to determine whether or not that was the case in this instant.

And no...you are right...Im not part of the panel. ANd unless I miss my guess, you arent either.
That's correct. That is why I'm not so arrogant as to presuppose what is going to come out of the investigation. Only prejudiced people make such assumptions.

So chill the **** out and let them do their investigating.
So what are you trying to say? That I should not give my opinion on this thread?
Why are those that have already settled the case in their mind, allowed to do so, but not me? I'm not doing anything to impede the investigation - just stating my opinion, like others, only some have stated their opinion with hate-filled assumptions that give indications that they are prejudiced or racist.

If it turns out there is police misconduct, fine...crucify them.
There is no need to crucify them. We don't do that type of punishment. But, they should surely receive whatever they are due.

Until then? People are attacking the cops based solely on the race of the alleged criminal.
And many have been arrested. So, I guess our system is still working. It has to work both ways, if it is to remain the America we love.

They are discounting the words of the officers and witnesses based solely on the race of the alleged criminal. That makes the protesters nothing more than mutt scumbag racists.
The stories I have read claim that there have been other incidents where they feel the police are not being fair. I don't know because I don't live there. But, that is one of the privileges we have in America, to protest when we don't like the way things are being done. That is a privilege the Teabaggers enjoy, so why should it be denied others? The police will have to do their job, and arrest those that violate the law, but those protesting without violating the rules deserve to be heard. The fact that you consider them scumbag racists just shows that you are no better.

This should apply to you also, unless you are a witness. Are you part of the panel? This is a debate site. So far IMO, you have a lot of anger, and a lot of opinions. I get the feeling you don't support LE much.

This should apply to you also, unless you are a witness. Are you part of the panel? This is a debate site. So far IMO, you have a lot of anger, and a lot of opinions. I get the feeling you don't support LE much.

Apparently you didn't read the posts. I'm the one that is remaining neutral, the one that is waiting for the investigation to be finalized before issuing accusations. The one I responded to, and others of the same opinion have already tried the case in this thread. So, I'm not the one with the anger, I'm not the one calling people scumbags and demanding they go back to Mexico, without even knowing where they are from.

So, next time, read the posts before issuing your biased opinion.

Apparently you didn't read the posts. I'm the one that is remaining neutral, the one that is waiting for the investigation to be finalized before issuing accusations. The one I responded to, and others of the same opinion have already tried the case in this thread. So, I'm not the one with the anger, I'm not the one calling people scumbags and demanding they go back to Mexico, without even knowing where they are from.

I read the posts. A little touchy are you? IMO, what you are saying there is nothing to debate. So why bother to post any opinions. This site is to share opinions. Glad you think me opinion is biased. I will agree that an investigation should be done, as with any shooting. However, I wll set with others that LE is innocent and justified in their actions till proven guilty.

I read the posts. A little touchy are you?
When you come on here making all kinds of accusations against me, of course I'm going to be a bit touchy.

IMO, what you are saying there is nothing to debate. So why bother to post any opinions.
Maybe you don't understand debate. There is plenty to debate, those that think the cops did right thing can post their reasons, those that think the man was killed without real cause can also post their reasons, why they think the way they do. Most of the ones I was responding to, were not debating, they were posting their biased opinions and considering the case closed. They didn't offer reasons for their belief, just that it was so. That is not debate.

This site is to share opinions.
That's right. When I posted my opinion, I got attacked by those opposed to my opinion and I was called names. A good debator does not have to resort to name-calling, unless he doesn't have anything but anger and obtuseness.

Glad you think me opinion is biased.
You accused me of the things that were slung at me, so why wouldn't I think your opinion was biased?

I will agree that an investigation should be done, as with any shooting. However, I wll set with others that LE is innocent and justified in their actions till proven guilty.
That is your opinion and you have a right to it. But, so do the people that are protesting. They seem to think that it was uncalled for. And that is what I told the other poster. He wasn't on the panel, so he doesn't know what the outcome will be, neither do I. That is why I am not making a judgment call, like they did. And, everyone is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. Nobody is accusing the cop of being guilty.

I hope he is found innocent and not just found innocent by jaded investigators. We need honest people deciding these things, otherwise we are all screwed. We don't know when we will be the victim.

I hope he is found innocent and not just found innocent by jaded investigators. We need honest people deciding these things, otherwise we are all screwed. We don't know when we will be the victim.

This we can agree upon. What facinates me is how quickly some will rally to protest a LE action, yet when a LE officer is shot, there is little outrage. I would like to see this changed. I will also state that if a LE officer broke the law or prolicy, they need to be held accountable. For the most part I side with LE in they were correct until proven they were not.

This we can agree upon. What facinates me is how quickly some will rally to protest a LE action, yet when a LE officer is shot, there is little outrage. I would like to see this changed. I will also state that if a LE officer broke the law or prolicy, they need to be held accountable. For the most part I side with LE in they were correct until proven they were not.

I don't know about LA, but here in Texas, and big cities like San Antonio, they make a big todo when an officer is gunned down. Nobody likes for police officers to get hurt. I have family in the police department, so I am always concerned for their safety. I believe in justice, also. We've had a few rotten apples, and the chief of police in SA is quick to handle it, he doesn't cut them any slack. Like in this case.

SAPD Officer charged with Sex Assault

If you let them get away with wrongdoing, the whole department suffers and loses credibility.

Neither am I, yet you spent the most of your time debating with me, and are now misrepresenting me....

Interesting....

I haven't said anything about the specific people in the case needing to go back to mexico.

Nice try to misrepresent me. Dishonesty is all you have I guess.

Neither am I, yet you spent the most of your time debating with me, and are now misrepresenting me....

Interesting....
BS

I haven't said anything about the specific people in the case needing to go back to mexico.
Quote me where I said you did. I was debating with others, besides you, and they did call the protestors scumags besides other names.

Nice try to misrepresent me. Dishonesty is all you have I guess.
For someone who seems to know quite a bit about the police department and the role that police officers play, I expected your comprehension skills to be so much better than that. Where in the hell did I misrepresent you? If anything, I was accused of being for the "criminal" and called names just for offering my opinion that didn't happen to match yours or others.

The fact is that none of us were there and although police do make a lot of mistakes, they are out there risking their lives for you and me and you should almost always give them the benefit of doubt. Especially in situations where there is an eye witness account of the entire incident.

Back
Top Bottom