• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racist conservatives on parade: who knew?

DifferentDrummr

Bald eagle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Yes, the last two words of the headline were sarcastic. :)

Seventy-three-year-old Don Christy wore an orange prison jumpsuit and a shaggy blond wig as he drove a golf cart displaying a campaign poster for presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump on Monday in the Independence Day parade in Sheridan, near Indianapolis.

The parade entry seemed to show an Obama effigy sitting on a toilet that read "Royal Flush."

In 2014, an Independence Day parade float in Nebraska ignited an outrage — showing a figure standing outside an outhouse labeled "Obama Presidential Library."

Source

Ever since Bush got out of office, Republicans have been going out of their way to prove every bad thing that's ever been said about them.

Especially the fella behind this whole thing, scum and nothing more.

shrug...

It could be worse, you know. This town could have to put up with this kind of stuff:

"Someone else is an a-hole, too, so it's okay for me." Yup, gotta love that logic. :applaud

Why not?

The left uses that excuse all the time. Why can't anybody else?

shrug...

It could be worse, you know. This town could have to put up with this kind of stuff:

Every major city in the country has Black Hebrew Israelites preaching real hatred and advocating for hate crimes. They aren't trying to hide, its just that the media isn't interested in talking about them because Black Racism Doesn't Matter.

Ever since Bush got out of office, Republicans have been going out of their way to prove every bad thing that's ever been said about them.

Especially the fella behind this whole thing, scum and nothing more.

Remember that it goes back much farther than 2008. It started around the time of the first civil rights movements and Nixon's "Southern strategy" for the GOP.

I'll bet you can't come up with one public figure on the left who can be quoted as saying anything like that.

No, but public figures are irrelevant to this discussion.

But, for sure, I can come up with oodles of DP members who have said that kind of thing...maybe even you, eh?

No, but public figures are irrelevant to this discussion.

But, for sure, I can come up with oodles of DP members who have said that kind of thing...maybe even you, eh?

Hey if that's your standard, someone on DP is bound to have said practically anything, no matter how asinine.

Because it's racist to associate black people with flushing a toilet?

designing a parade float calling the president a lying african/african lion on the 4th of july of all holidays, is insanely racist, why do you need that explained to you?

Hey if that's your standard, someone on DP is bound to have said practically anything, no matter how asinine.

Awesome...NOW you are beginning to get my point...that your thread is exactly one of those asinine things you speak of.

Every major city in the country has Black Hebrew Israelites preaching real hatred and advocating for hate crimes. They aren't trying to hide, its just that the media isn't interested in talking about them because Black Racism Doesn't Matter.

WTF is a Black Hebrew Israelite?

I'll bet you can't come up with one public figure on the left who can be quoted as saying anything like that.
Mahatma Gandhi "ran a gas station down in
Saint Louis." - Hillary Clinton : Democrat
Read more at LiveLeak.com - Top Racist Democrat Quotes
I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic
for the next 200 years." -- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air
Force One according Ronald Kessler's Book, "Inside The White
House" : Democrat

"You f*cking Jew b@stard." -- Hillary
Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in "State of a
Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" and has
been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.
: Democrat

Awesome...NOW you are beginning to get my point...that your thread is exactly one of those asinine things you speak of.

Of course the above just the opinion of a lone crank with no substantiation behind it. Also quite common here on DP.

so your saying racism is a good thing? because a black guy yelled at a white guy one time?

I believe he's just trying to claim that racism is okay because the 'other side' does it.

i dont think hes saying racism is okay, i think hes saying racism is okay against black people.

Back
Top Bottom