• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racist blacks protest at the DNC call for Segregation and burn the flag

blaxshep

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Organizers of the Black DNC Resistance March in Philadelphia were seen Wednesday on video segregating their protest by ordering white people to the back of the line.

“I need all white people to move to the back – make space because this is a Black Resistance March,” one of the leaders yelled from the bed of a pickup truck. “I need all white people to move to the back and make room for the black and brown brothers and sisters.”

Local media reports the march was organized by a coalition of neighborhood groups including Black Lives Matter Philadelphia.

A Fox News colleague who was reporting on the march said as much as half of the crowd was white.

“What if white people were in Ferguson,” one older white activist could be heard asking.

The unidentified woman with the megaphone repeatedly told all Caucasian protesters to move.

“You will appropriately take your place in the back of this march because it will be truly led by the black and brown community and that’s it,” she roared.

The edict even applied to journalists covering the demonstration.

“Make room for black media,” she yelled. “White media get to the back. Black media come to the front.”

We apparently live in a nation where one’s place in a protest march is determined by the color of their skin and not the content of their character.

Anti-American protesters threw Old Glory on the ground. They stomped on the flag and then set it ablaze.

I can't even begin to imagine the anti-American hatred they harbor in their hearts. I can’t begin to comprehend their contempt for those who fought and died for the stars and stripes.

How incredibly sad it was to witness such hatred and racism on full display in the City of Brotherly Love.

Black DNC protest tells crowd: White people to the back | Fox News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7GM6nGmNQ8

Last edited:
I don't see the problem. The march was in support of the black community. It makes perfect sense to let those that are part of the community lead the march. I have no problem with natural-born US citizens burning our flag. The flag is a representation of our freedom to do just that. They are protesting their dissatisfaction with our government. Immigrants burning our flag, legal or illegal, hell no.

Last edited:
Organizers of the Black DNC Resistance March in Philadelphia were seen Wednesday on video segregating their protest by ordering white people to the back of the line.

“I need all white people to move to the back – make space because this is a Black Resistance March,” one of the leaders yelled from the bed of a pickup truck. “I need all white people to move to the back and make room for the black and brown brothers and sisters.”

Local media reports the march was organized by a coalition of neighborhood groups including Black Lives Matter Philadelphia.

A Fox News colleague who was reporting on the march said as much as half of the crowd was white.

“What if white people were in Ferguson,” one older white activist could be heard asking.

The unidentified woman with the megaphone repeatedly told all Caucasian protesters to move.

“You will appropriately take your place in the back of this march because it will be truly led by the black and brown community and that’s it,” she roared.

“Make room for black media,” she yelled. “White media get to the back. Black media come to the front.”

We apparently live in a nation where one’s place in a protest march is determined by the color of their skin and not the content of their character.

Anti-American protesters threw Old Glory on the ground. They stomped on the flag and then set it ablaze.

I can't even begin to imagine the anti-American hatred they harbor in their hearts. I can’t begin to comprehend their contempt for those who fought and died for the stars and stripes.

How incredibly sad it was to witness such hatred and racism on full display in the City of Brotherly Love.

I wish you would stop complaining and take your place at the back of the bus. ;) ;) ;)

if they dont like it they can go to a white resistance march, also known as a trump rally

Only thing missing was "the bus." :lol:

if they dont like it they can go to a white resistance march, also known as a trump rally

Is that the sum of our accomplishments? Are we to support a disruptive and angry mob instead of unifying Americans? Wow. I guess at the Trump rally they told blacks to go in back of the line? If whites dared to behave like this, 99% of Americans would be appalled. Why is it ok when blacks do it?

I don't see the problem. The march was in support of the black community. It makes perfect sense to let those that are part of the community lead the march. I have no problem with natural-born US citizens burning our flag. The flag is a representation of our freedom to do just that. They are protesting their dissatisfaction with our government. Immigrants burning our flag, legal or illegal, hell no.

I could not say it any better. I will add that any immigrant or illegal alien burning the American flag needs to be immediately deported and not ever allowed back in this country. You don't ever come into my house take a dump on the floor and are ever let back in again. Please.

It makes more sense for all people to come together to solve the problem of racism. Whites marched shoulder to shoulder with minorities during the civil rights era. But equality and unity is not the liberal agenda is it? It's divide and conquer, provoke unrest so that liberals can come riding in on a white horse and solve all our problems with the benevolence of the Nanny State.

What about immigrants who have become legal citizens? Are you two really advocating deporting citizens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on...how can anyone not see this as hilarious? Both that they would do it and that white supporters of their march would stick around....then again...we live in some goofy times.

whiteguilt.jpg

And just in case anyone here is full of guilt and shame...please...dont wait for the government...act now. Ease your pain...
reparations

What a bunch of nutters.

Come on...how can anyone not see this as hilarious? Both that they would do it and that white supporters of their march would stick around....then again...we live in some goofy times.

View attachment 67204876

And just in case anyone here is full of guilt and shame...please...dont wait for the government...act now. Ease your pain...
reparations

This is nothing short of child abuse. Oh, and if they passed reparations, I would leave the country.

This is nothing short of child abuse. Oh, and if they passed reparations, I would leave the country.

I'll take up arms before I leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we have spent something like $11T on these people, if anything they owe us reparations.

Meh...still funny as hell.

Is that the sum of our accomplishments? Are we to support a disruptive and angry mob instead of unifying Americans? Wow. I guess at the Trump rally they told blacks to go in back of the line? If whites dared to behave like this, 99% of Americans would be appalled. Why is it ok when blacks do it?

I dont know? luckily no self respecting black person would go to a trump rally so thats a false equivalence

They're never going to pass reparations.

It would be absurd to do so, not that the government hasn't done absurd things in the past, but this one would stir up so much opposition that it would never pass.

Now, if there are blacks who are so upset over their ancestors having been slaves that they want to leave the country and go to the land of their ancestors, I'd support a bill giving them a one way ticket.

and, no, before someone jumps on this and says I want to send all the blacks back to Africa, that's not at all what I said. This program would be strictly voluntary. Only if the black person wanted to go back to Africa would I generously offer a free passage. I'm thinking maybe there could be a half dozen or so takers altogether.

Back
Top Bottom