• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racist blacks protest at the DNC call for Segregation and burn the flag

Organizers of the Black DNC Resistance March in Philadelphia were seen Wednesday on video segregating their protest by ordering white people to the back of the line.

“I need all white people to move to the back – make space because this is a Black Resistance March,” one of the leaders yelled from the bed of a pickup truck. “I need all white people to move to the back and make room for the black and brown brothers and sisters.”

Local media reports the march was organized by a coalition of neighborhood groups including Black Lives Matter Philadelphia.

A Fox News colleague who was reporting on the march said as much as half of the crowd was white.

“What if white people were in Ferguson,” one older white activist could be heard asking.

The unidentified woman with the megaphone repeatedly told all Caucasian protesters to move.

“You will appropriately take your place in the back of this march because it will be truly led by the black and brown community and that’s it,” she roared.

The edict even applied to journalists covering the demonstration.

“Make room for black media,” she yelled. “White media get to the back. Black media come to the front.”

We apparently live in a nation where one’s place in a protest march is determined by the color of their skin and not the content of their character.

Anti-American protesters threw Old Glory on the ground. They stomped on the flag and then set it ablaze.

I can't even begin to imagine the anti-American hatred they harbor in their hearts. I can’t begin to comprehend their contempt for those who fought and died for the stars and stripes.

How incredibly sad it was to witness such hatred and racism on full display in the City of Brotherly Love.

Black DNC protest tells crowd: White people to the back | Fox News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7GM6nGmNQ8

Chances are most of them were PAID PROFESSIONAL PROTESTERS just doing their job, like they were paid to do.

They were only looking at skin color. That will be their downfall. ASSUMING any and all with black skin are on their side.

The most redneck man I ever knew was a black US Army retired Sgt Major.

Last edited:
Its sad that liberals create all this racism in the name of equality then turn a blind eye to it.

There are those here on DP that say it is IMPOSSIBLE for black people to be RACIST. So therefore anything they do is just fine with them.

I'll take up arms before I leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...and I would send you any ammo if you got low.

but somehow, I doubt that would happen thanks to Mr. Dillon, and Mr. RCBS. (knowing wink)

There are those here on DP that say it is IMPOSSIBLE for black people to be RACIST. So therefore anything they do is just fine with them.

I quit my driving job a few weeks back because of 5-10 blacks acting like racist spoiled brats. They filed a discrimination report on my boss for being racist because I had been getting more hours than them, and they had many more years on the job. I finally got tired of dealing with them everyday and gave up.

It turned out to be a "win - win" for me as I am back to doing what I love. I ran into a old real estate investor friend, and has me doing the "rehabs" on his properties.

I quit my driving job a few weeks back because of 5-10 blacks acting like racist spoiled brats. They filed a discrimination report on my boss for being racist because I had been getting more hours than them, and they had many more years on the job. I finally got tired of dealing with them everyday and gave up.

It turned out to be a "win - win" for me as I am back to doing what I love. I ran into a old real estate investor friend, and has me doing the "rehabs" on his properties.

nice to see you are better off without having to deal with all that crybaby "because I am black" crap.

Maybe they would prefer he just close his doors and let them try and find other work.

No excuse to you, because you judge based upon your social norm. Which is quite obviously not their social norm. It says nothing about their character. But your judgments based on appearance say a lot about your character.

Again...if a grown ass man, who dresses himself...is dressing like this:

8dab61f3c669ed78863342e49a47a1a9.jpg

I AM going to judge him based on his own decision to dress like an absolute tool. YOU can waste your time pretending like the above could be the next Steve hawking or he is going to cure cancer, but I'm not going to. He can't even handle the mental exercise of getting his pants above his ass. Why should I expect anything greater from him?

Your statement is just trying to make an excuse for stupid people. That is something they do not need.

Sent from my grapefruit using smoke signals.

You are equivocating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are an adult, you decide the clothing you wear. Period.

Equivocating?

People judge others based on language usage as well.

I am far less likely to judge someone on speech. That gives me an indicate of education level, but not to the person. I came from a very broken area and EVERYONE who was educated in the public schools there spoke...essentially...Ebonics. Black and white. Didn't matter.

I get judged for my looks, but mainly because I'm a BIG guy with a kind of hostile/angry/"scary" face when I don't shave. I understand when it makes people less likely to trust me or get a little sketch balls on me. But my clothing? That really is never a problem.

Back
Top Bottom