• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racist blacks protest at the DNC call for Segregation and burn the flag

He posted it in reply to YOU! You brought up black people. :face palm:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well i asked if he was talking about jews, or mexicans didn't I

well i asked if he was talking about jews, or mexicans didn't I

"These people" are people living off the state, color, sex, religion is really not the point. It has been the liberal agenda to make all of these minorities into victims then accuse those that oppose the victim ideology racists and bigots and supremacists. We the people who have, have some moral obligation to those who have not. To some degree I agree, but this is a systematic agenda of division. The basis for establishing a Nanny State that regulates equality and functions through the replacement of rights with privileges. Strangely enough I do believe leftist think what they are doing is promoting equality.

"These people" are people living off the state, color, sex, religion is really not the point. It has been the liberal agenda to make all of these minorities into victims then accuse those that oppose the victim ideology racists and bigots and supremacists. We the people who have, have some moral obligation to those who have not. To some degree I agree, but this is a systematic agenda of division. The basis for establishing a Nanny State that regulates equality and functions through the replacement of rights with privileges. Strangely enough I do believe leftist think what they are doing is promoting equality.

so after we trick all the minorities into voting democrat by bribing them with the white man's welfare money, what happens next? whats the next step of the plan?

so after we trick all the minorities into voting democrat by bribing them with the white man's welfare money, what happens next? whats the next step of the plan?

I don't think you leftist plan that far ahead. It's working great for Venezuela though. :doh

I don't see the problem. The march was in support of the black community. It makes perfect sense to let those that are part of the community lead the march. I have no problem with natural-born US citizens burning our flag. The flag is a representation of our freedom to do just that. They are protesting their dissatisfaction with our government. Immigrants burning our flag, legal or illegal, hell no.

It is childish and it only foster's hatred. Why should we listen to their protests? They now have as much of a convincing message to convey as the LA rioters and Ferguson Looters.

Sent from my grapefruit using smoke signals.

I don't think you leftist plan that far ahead. It's working great for Venezuela though. :doh

so we trick all the stupid minorities into voting for the democrats and then thats it? we just do that forever, seems like a stupid plan.

Why do the minorities fall for it but not whites?

so we trick all the stupid minorities into voting for the democrats and then thats it? we just do that forever, seems like a stupid plan.

To be honest I don't think you intentionally trick them I believe liberals actually believe their utopian non-sense.

Plenty of whites fall for it too, but minorities tend to be less fortunate and as such fall for the "hope and change" BS more readily. When you know it's your hard work that is going to be re-distributed rather than the promise of a free chicken dinner you tend to be more skeptical. It is why Communism doesn't work. Wouldn't it be great if everything was free? Do you seriously think that could work?

I dont know? luckily no self respecting black person would go to a trump rally so thats a false equivalence

May be self respecting Americans see through the farce of both sides?

yeah your not racist at all are ya :lamo

Had you not brought up self respecting blacks, he could have posted a pic of people with their pants hanging down. Since you did, he had to post one of black people.

You don't see any lack of self-respect in this photo huh? You would hire these two fine looking well dressed successful gentlemen to run your establishment?

.... or are they most likely going to be seen standing in line at the welfare office with their pants around their knees?

That, of course, could be a wrong assumption. How about they have the weekend off and dress to the max during working hours.
Most of us dress down when possible.

Education.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom