• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racist blacks protest at the DNC call for Segregation and burn the flag

I dont know? luckily no self respecting black person would go to a trump rally so thats a false equivalence

There are lots of self respecting black people that support Trump, its the ones with no self respect that support the democrats to keep their public assistance checks coming.

You think these Democrats are filled with self Respect :lamo

saggy-pants.jpg

There are lots of self respecting black people that support Trump, its the ones with no self respect that support the democrats to keep their public assistance checks coming.

View attachment 67204878

yeah your not racist at all are ya :lamo

View attachment 67204878

I dont understand what the photo is meant to prove. I see two black men working on a car. Or at least looking at the engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont understand what the photo is meant to prove. I see two black men working on a car. Or at least looking at the engine.

I think he means the clothing choice does not indicate self-respect. (I don't get it either), but it was in response to a hyperbolic statement so it could be parody.

I think he means the clothing choice does not indicate self-respect. (I don't get it either), but it was in response to a hyperbolic statement so it could be parody.

racist apologism

You don't see any lack of self-respect in this photo huh? You would hire these two fine looking well dressed successful gentlemen to run your establishment?

.... or are they most likely going to be seen standing in line at the welfare office with their pants around their knees?

You don't see any lack of self-respect in this photo huh? You would hire these two fine looking well dressed successful gentlemen to run your establishment?

.... or are they most likely going to be seen standing in line at the welfare office with their pants around their knees?

You assume these two are not self respecting because of how they choose to dress. You assume they are not conservative because of how they choose to dress. You assume they dont have a job because of how they choose to dress, outside of work mind you. You assume they would go to an interview dressed like this. None of those are logical conclusions.

What does their race have to do with anything?

You assume these two are not self respecting because of how they choose to dress. You assume they are not conservative because of how they choose to dress. You assume they dont have a job because of how they choose to dress, outside of work mind you. None of those are logical conclusions.

It was assumed that no self-respecting black man would attend a Trump rally so :duel Tuche.

View attachment 67204878

They look like Trumpeteers to me.

Good, then you don't need any reparations for **** that happened 150+ years ago, eh? Well done.

no we still need reperations maybe you could go back to germany before we pass our new reperations laws

he said they were black?

I had to go a post back, it wasn't in the post your quoted. Race doesn't have anything to do with it. He was responding to someone else who said no self respecting black man would go to a Trump rally. That person was YOU! So answer your own question. What does them being black have to do with it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It was assumed that no self-respecting black man would attend a Trump rally so :duel Tuche.

That doesn't justify the illogical assumptions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom