• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racism Today Same as Yesterday

Liberals don't read history books. They get their historical information from Huffpo and Daily Kooks.

Is that why most intellectuals are liberals? Professors, scientists, artists, you name it. The more educated you are the more liberal you become.

Trump appeals to knuckledraggers. He's popular with White males who maybe have a high school degree.

What is your point about Native Americans? Are you going to insist that they were bad people while ignoring the horrors done by Europeans for ages?

Is that why most intellectuals are liberals? Professors, scientists, artists, you name it. The more educated you are the more liberal you become.

Trump appeals to knuckledraggers. He's popular with White males who maybe have a high school degree.

What is your point about Native Americans? Are you going to insist that they were bad people while ignoring the horrors done by Europeans for ages?

Education and intelligence aren't necessarily the same thing. Lenin was an intellectual. So was Trotsky and Ho Chi Minh. A lot of intellectuals are communists. Communism has failed everywhere it's been tried. Over 100 million people have been murdered by communists. Mose Ezekial and Jonathon Gruber are intellectuals. Look at the insane **** they push.

I'll take my chances with your so-called "knuckledraggers"...lol

Are you insisting that the indians's history is all harmony, peace, love, dope? The indians exterminated each other at various times.

Oh, the famous mythical "switch". Explain to me again how that happened?

Is it mythical? Or is that what some folk say just to make themselves feel better?

What, I wonder, would be a reasonable measure of such a change?

I'd suggest support for the Confederate flag. Heritage, not hate, amirite? It is a vestige of Democrats from long ago, is it not?

Who supports it now? Is it Democrats?

Lets use the vote for removal of the Confederate flag in South Carolina as a measure.

S890 passed the House by a vote of 92-20. What percentage of the 20 opponents, those folks willing to show their support for continued state endorsement of the flag, were Democrats?

The answer is zero. 0. Nada. Zilch. Null set.

Virtually every person who voted for that was a Republican.

Things that make you go, "hmmmmmm."

Back
Top Bottom