• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Racism, is it still a big problem?

FiremanRyan said:
i dont think anyone in this thread was alive 40 or 50 years ago so how would you know?

is it still a problem? yes, but id say about 10% of the problem it used to be.

I was!!
Racism or what people perceive as racism is often a healthy response to the enforcement of multiculturalism. Ship in hundreds of thousands of people into a small country that are completely different both racially and culturally and you have a recipe for disaster.Multiculturalism simply does not work.All peoples need their own living space,their territorial imperative in order to survive and prosper.
It is significant that it is only in Aryan societies that multiculturalism is being enforced.It isnt happening in Asia and Africa. One should ask why there is such a concerted and co-ordinated attempt to destroy the Aryan race.
Racism is the backlash to this unhealthy trend.

FiremanRyan said:
i respectully disagree with every word of that. i would like you to tell all of the black people i work with everyday that im racist, im sure theyd disagree as well. in fact, ive said this stuff to most of their faces and they agree. its not racist to say that the overwhelming majority of our prisons are filled with black people because they are. it may be politically incorrect to talk about it but its a hard fact to ignore. its nothing but science, when you see a trend in something it should be investigated. when i say that the problem of racism comes from blacks rather than whites, i might be making a general statement but thats just what ive experienced. when youre an innocent 16 year old and a group of 20 something black guys put 14 stitches in your eyebrow and break your jaw, the whole while calling you white boy (that among many other instances ive seen) you might think the same think. DESPITE my experience, i still have no qualls with blacks and hold no racist views whatsoever.

If a white person is abused and attacked by negroes on the basis of his race and he feels no anger about it I would have to question if they had any balls.
It is time that people stopped putting up with this black on white racism.

Aryan Imperium said:
I was!!
Racism or what people perceive as racism is often a healthy response to the enforcement of multiculturalism. Ship in hundreds of thousands of people into a small country that are completely different both racially and culturally and you have a recipe for disaster.Multiculturalism simply does not work.All peoples need their own living space,their territorial imperative in order to survive and prosper.
It is significant that it is only in Aryan societies that multiculturalism is being enforced.It isnt happening in Asia and Africa. One should ask why there is such a concerted and co-ordinated attempt to destroy the Aryan race.
Racism is the backlash to this unhealthy trend.
Assimilation to the society that you've migrated into is key in having racial unity. Granted, blacks were forced to come here against their will hundreds of years ago. Still, there are many races of people who come to the U.S. and bring their culture with them, never intending to adopt ours'. As a result we have in our country people who want to be accommodated based on their culture, instead of adopting the American culture which works best for the nation as a whole. The greatest example is the speaking of the English language.

I'm not asserting that those who come here totally abandon their culture and forget it. They merely need to understand that if you are coming to America for all the opportunities that are offered, then you should be willing to respect the established culture here, not attempt to alter it for your own selfish desires.

Multiculturalism, as it is defined today, is not a formula for success in any nation. Today's definition is for everyone to put their culture derived from their heritage first and foremost, and not embrace the standard one that has existed for many decades in America. This will always bring about racial tension.

I would say that racism is not as big of a problem as it has been in the past, but is still a large one.

And, IMO, racism is practiced on all sides. Each "race" as it is defined for unknown reasons, has some racism towards other "races".

In fact, I think that there is a fairly even distribution of racism among the various "races".

But what bugs me is that there is only one race, so how can their be racism? And if I think about it, I answer myself by saying "Everyone is Human".

As in, we are all human, and therefore, fallible. Some of us are able to convince ourselves that others are a different race because of where they were born, their skin color, etc., etc.

And because they are of a different race, therefore, they must be less than us, right?:roll:

People can come up with tons of reasons why some of us are better than others, but in fact the only difference between people is in their backgrounds.

If past events influnce future events (and I think this is so), then how someone was raised, what they learned in school, mistakes they made, how much money they had, how much money they have now, mistakes they didn't make, etc., etc., etc., etc. I could go on forever about the ways that our backgrounds make us who we are and set us apart from every single other person on the planet.

The problem is, people like to think that they are better than at least someone. I am the same. I think that I am better that some others because I do not believe that race is important or that, in fact, there ARE any races except one.

BET and all those black channels are racist in just their names. The fact that they aren't banned shows that there is growing racism towards white pople in this country. What white people should do is write their congressmen and senators and tell them to boycott this new form of racism.

Red State Sage said:
Assimilation to the society that you've migrated into is key in having racial unity. Granted, blacks were forced to come here against their will hundreds of years ago. Still, there are many races of people who come to the U.S. and bring their culture with them, never intending to adopt ours'. As a result we have in our country people who want to be accommodated based on their culture, instead of adopting the American culture which works best for the nation as a whole. The greatest example is the speaking of the English language.

I'm not asserting that those who come here totally abandon their culture and forget it. They merely need to understand that if you are coming to America for all the opportunities that are offered, then you should be willing to respect the established culture here, not attempt to alter it for your own selfish desires.

Multiculturalism, as it is defined today, is not a formula for success in any nation. Today's definition is for everyone to put their culture derived from their heritage first and foremost, and not embrace the standard one that has existed for many decades in America. This will always bring about racial tension.

What you have said is correct but I would add that the problem would not exist if there were a single and dominant race.
Alien races cannot in all reality be expected to embrace the culture of what is to them an alien people.
The only solution is to cease all further immigration and reverse the process as far as possible.Segregation is merely an interim arrangement and not a final solution.

George_Washington said:
BET and all those black channels are racist in just their names. The fact that they aren't banned shows that there is growing racism towards white pople in this country. What white people should do is write their congressmen and senators and tell them to boycott this new form of racism.

Excellent and astute observation.
The pc brigade would be up in arms if we had our own white clubs,societies,political representatives and "community spokesmen" etc.
Illustrates pretty well that we,Aryan man are now the under dog in our own lands.Before you know it we will be the ones living on reservations.

Aryan Imperium said:
Excellent and astute observation.
The pc brigade would be up in arms if we had our own white clubs,societies,political representatives and "community spokesmen" etc.
Illustrates pretty well that we,Aryan man are now the under dog in our own lands.Before you know it we will be the ones living on reservations.

Yeah if somebody started a, "Pro-European" channel or something, the black community would riot. If they can have the NAACP, we should be able to have something like that as well.

Yeah if somebody started a, "Pro-European" channel or something, the black community would riot. If they can have the NAACP, we should be able to have something like that as well.

The whites are not a minority so groups like the NAACP are not needed. Besides you could always join the KKK or something if you want to further the advancement of the white man or something like that.

Oh yeah and for the record, I don't like the NAACP.

Aryan Imperium said:
If a white person is abused and attacked by negroes on the basis of his race and he feels no anger about it I would have to question if they had any balls.
It is time that people stopped putting up with this black on white racism.

it really isnt a question of whether you have balls or not. i never said i wasnt angry about it because i was (not like i could have done too much at 16 against three guys in the 20's) but what i said was that it doesnt make me hate black people. if i hated all black people because of a few bad experiences ive had, i would be no better than those blacks who blame white people for the same thing.

galenrox said:
right, cause the cops screw with white people so much.

would it be wrong to say that no police target blacks? yes. but after working closely with them in large to small city settings, id say that the percentage is less than a percent. whether your black, white or purple you catch heat from the police for your own actions. society today (whether its tv, movies, news etc.) just teaches us to believe that cops are corrupt and are out to get minorities but its not true. its hard to explain unless you see it everyday but without sounding politically incorrect, these people are hurting themselves, plain and simple. the police and first responders just clean up the mess.

George_Washington said:
Actually, they do. I've had asshole cops screw with me in the past.

But I just think that the majority of racism in America is from blacks to whites, not the other way around anymore.
As a former cop, let me state that while in law enforcement I was an "equal opportunity" screwer. I didn't care who you were, or who you thought you were, if you were breaking the law then you got dealt with.

As for the majority of racism in the U.S. being from blacks to whites - I don't know. That's a hard thing to quantify. One thing is for sure - anytime there is the slightest hint of racism from whites the NAACP, Je$$ie & Al, and the media are all over it. Yet, when there are acts of racism going the other direction (black to white) it occurs without any advocacy in the aftermath for the victim(s). This is the state of political correctness that we now live in that is truly unhealthy for a society. All acts of racism should be ferreted out and exposed.

A tangent that can be discussed in this thread (if you all don't mind) is the lunacy of hate crime statutes. Really, what is the point? Is not all crime an act of hate in some aspect? To single out a race, or races, for special protections under the law that aren't afforded to all citizens is getting a little too far outside the Constitutional bounds for me. Putting a man on death row for murdering a black person is the proper thing to do. Tacking on some silly hate crime punishment isn't going to kill the offender on death row any deader than he would have been otherwise. This is an extreme example, though, it is used too to prosecute for lesser crimes. Everyone should be arrested, tried, and convicted under the same laws...period.

Red State Sage said:
A tangent that can be discussed in this thread (if you all don't mind) is the lunacy of hate crime statutes. Really, what is the point? Is not all crime an act of hate in some aspect? To single out a race, or races, for special protections under the law that aren't afforded to all citizens is getting a little too far outside the Constitutional bounds for me. Putting a man on death row for murdering a black person is the proper thing to do. Tacking on some silly hate crime punishment isn't going to kill the offender on death row any deader than he would have been otherwise. This is an extreme example, though, it is used too to prosecute for lesser crimes. Everyone should be arrested, tried, and convicted under the same laws...period.

Agreed. I'm against hate crime legislation for the most part.

FinnMacCool said:
The whites are not a minority so groups like the NAACP are not needed. Besides you could always join the KKK or something if you want to further the advancement of the white man or something like that.

Oh yeah and for the record, I don't like the NAACP.

"Whites are not a minority group"? Where have you been boy?
The Aryan race represents just 8% of the world`s population.WE ARE THE MINORITY.

galenrox said:
right, cause the cops screw with white people so much.

Excuse me but I don`t take seriously the views of 20 year old pot smokers.

Date of Birth:
September 27, 1984
Biography:
I'm 20, way into economics, and work in the Eurodollar futures market
Interests:
guitar, tv, smoking pot, intellectual conversations
Floor Clerk for Calyon Financial
Political Leaning:
Slightly Liberal
Party Affiliation:
-Other

FiremanRyan said:
it really isnt a question of whether you have balls or not. i never said i wasnt angry about it because i was (not like i could have done too much at 16 against three guys in the 20's) but what i said was that it doesnt make me hate black people. if i hated all black people because of a few bad experiences ive had, i would be no better than those blacks who blame white people for the same thing.

That is not what I meant to convey.I am referring to your lack of anger towards people who abuse you and the race that you belong to.
Due to the lack of balls of this present white generation we will shortly all be living on reservations.Our race doesn`t have 100 years left.
What a disgrace the white man has become compared to his noble ancestors.

George_Washington said:
Agreed. I'm against hate crime legislation for the most part.

"Hate crime" legislation is the means by which ZOG prevents weak Aryan man from fighting back.
Let us all say a big **** YOU to Bush and his ZOG buddies!

Aryan Imperium said:
The Aryan race represents just 8% of the world`s population.WE ARE THE MINORITY.

Not that I agree with your term, "Aryan Race"...but you have a point in that I suspect people of European decent will also soon become a minority in America as we have so many Latinos and Mexicans immigrating here on a weekly basis.

George_Washington said:
Not that I agree with your term, "Aryan Race"...but you have a point in that I suspect people of European decent will also soon become a minority in America as we have so many Latinos and Mexicans immigrating here on a weekly basis.

Indeed and none of this is by "accident" but orchestrated by the NWO.
What they seek is one big miscegenated global village in which they can exploit workers and sell their one size fits all shoddy goods to yet more and more people and make a few people very rich.

Aryan Imperium said:

Agreed. Whites are the minority. And as per racism still being a problem, hell yea it is, just ask Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, who play the race card every chance they get. And aren't 2 girls singing white power songs and wearing Hitler t-shirts?

Political Leaning:
Undisclosed
Party Affiliation:
-Other

Imps profile. For all we know you could be some 10 year old fatass in texas. Doesn't make any sense to use someones profile as a means to "debate" them.

And who cares if he smokes pot?

Back
Top Bottom