• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

professor_

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
In the Constitution section I stared a thread called "Anti Free Speech = EVIL!" Let's see how much traction it has gotten. I say that specism (racism) must be good. Because no forum that I have found allows you to say speciest things. (At least not for long) Now it seems to me that if saying speciest things was in the wrong, anyplace would allow you to speak of such things. Because being wrong, they could be easily defeated through logical debate. But seeing how that isn't the case, I can only conclude that being speciest is good. If you are White, tell me what you think. As for what non-whites have to say, I couldn't care less. But they can speak also. I will take on any comers.

In the Constitution section I stared a thread called "Anti Free Speech = EVIL!" Let's see how much traction it has gotten. I say that specism (racism) must be good. Because no forum that I have found allows you to say speciest things. (At least not for long) Now it seems to me that if saying speciest things was in the wrong, anyplace would allow you to speak of such things. Because being wrong, they could be easily defeated through logical debate. But seeing how that isn't the case, I can only conclude that being speciest is good. If you are White, tell me what you think. As for what non-whites have to say, I couldn't care less. But they can speak also. I will take on any comers.

You tortured that argument into a pretzel.

:2wave:

Among all the horribly stupid and ugly ways people have tried to justify racism, that one stands out.

Though I do grant you the possibility that you simply do not know where to begin talking about whatever it is you intended to talk about.

I disagree that racism is good, and further, you have not established how it is good. You could come in here saying that promoting of lovemaking by adults with pre-pubescent children is good because it is considered off-limits in most forums. You have yet to establish that just because a topic is considered taboo how it must necessarily be a good.

So, professor, what do you profess?

i think that this is good :

Among all the horribly stupid and ugly ways people have tried to justify racism, that one stands out.

Though I do grant you the possibility that you simply do not know where to begin talking about whatever it is you intended to talk about.

Even basically brainless coral will fight it out to protect their own turf. What happened to you. Will you admit that basically brainless coral are your intellectual superiors? You call it "ugly." I call it necessary. Now, if you are as stupid as you seem to be suggesting you are, the next moronic statement you should make is that all humans are the same species. Homo sapiens.

Forget its shape. Specism. Good or bad.
define that word.
'Speciesism' is the idea that being human is a good enough reason for human animals to have greater moral rights than non-human animals. ... a prejudice or bias in favour of the interests of members of one's own species and against those of members of other species

Not sure what you're asking. I don't judge people, Black, White or whatever. Some people talk about a certain race as "Inferior". I learned as a youngster that every race has nasty, violent, no-good pricks plus some of the best people on this earth. I remember my Father's words "It's too much god-damn trouble figuring out who to be nice to and who not to be nice to so I'm just nice to everybody"

I disagree that racism is good, and further, you have not established how it is good. You could come in here saying that promoting of lovemaking by adults with pre-pubescent children is good because it is considered off-limits in most forums. You have yet to establish that just because a topic is considered taboo how it must necessarily be a good.

How it is good I fully expect to come out in debate. If it is allowed. Next, don't put words into my mouth. I never said that pedophilia was good. Just that if you put limits on what can be spoken, the limits will probably never end. Next, I did establish what you said. I said that if you brought up any topic, if it was in the wrong, it would be defeated in debate. If specism isn't allowed to be uttered, it must be that in the end it would be proven to be righteous.

Even basically brainless coral will fight it out to protect their own turf. What happened to you. Will you admit that basically brainless coral are your intellectual superiors? You call it "ugly." I call it necessary. Now, if you are as stupid as you seem to be suggesting you are, the next moronic statement you should make is that all humans are the same species. Homo sapiens.

Are you suggesting that there is more than one human species on Earth?

There is Homo sapiens. Please source your statement that that is not the sole species of human on Earth.

Your 'made up' Homo aryanus has no value in this discussion unless also sourced as scientifically valid.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

i think that this is good :

No doubt. It might surprise you to know that in WW II, "WE" were the bad guys. What's next. You going to tell me the Nazis killed 6 million jews in the holocaust? Well it didn't happen. And it takes a special kind of racism to say that it did. But I will tell you what did happen. In total, Russian communists were said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! Or to put it more bluntly, jews. I have a couple pictures to show you. One is of a highly respected American general who was actually THERE. The other is of a Nobel Laureate. But knowing how brainwashing works, I doubt if it will have any effect on you.

General Patton.jpg

Solzhenitsyn.jpg

Not sure what you're asking. I don't judge people, Black, White or whatever. Some people talk about a certain race as "Inferior". I learned as a youngster that every race has nasty, violent, no-good pricks plus some of the best people on this earth. I remember my Father's words "It's too much god-damn trouble figuring out who to be nice to and who not to be nice to so I'm just nice to everybody"

For not being sure, you got it right. And apparently you think that specism is bad. Well consider these things. How many White Americans are trying to sneak into mexico. Or how many White Europeans are trying to sneak into Africa or the Middle East. Also, there isn't a negro populated country on the planet that is worth a damn. That is despite the "monkey see, monkey do" example set for them by developed countries. In fact, probably most black Africans think their bad luck is caused by witches casting hexes on them. Slavery still goes on there. As does cannibalism.

As for here, negroes make up about 14% of the population. But they are responsible for over 50% of the crime. Also, between 1965-2004, there were 806,316 murders in the U.S. 588,611 were committed by negroes. (That are known of) Of those, 179,808 were White men, women and children murdered by negroes. That is more than 60,000 more than the total number of U.S. soldiers killed in the Korean and Vietnamese wars combined! On the news they have been talking about BLM. (Black Lives Matter) They do indeed matter. When they're dead! If a way could be found to turn negroes into toilet paper, they they would have some use.

Forget its shape. Specism. Good or bad.

You're way too dodgy professor.

If you have an argument to advance, get to it and do so with facts and conviction.

Are you suggesting that there is more than one human species on Earth?

There is Homo sapiens. Please source your statement that that is not the sole species of human on Earth.

Your 'made up' Homo aryanus has no value in this discussion unless also sourced as scientifically valid.

There have been many species of human on earth. There still are. I will show you a somewhat short video that speaks of some of them. I will also include a picture that shows differences in skulls of three different human species. But the differences go far beyond that.

Skull pictures.jpg

Even basically brainless coral will fight it out to protect their own turf. What happened to you. Will you admit that basically brainless coral are your intellectual superiors?

Now now, just because someone noticed the profound idiocy of your OP does not mean you need to retreat to personal insults.

I call it necessary. Now, if you are as stupid as you seem to be suggesting you are, the next moronic statement you should make is that all humans are the same species. Homo sapiens.

Hey, maybe you don't know what you intended to talk about. After all, you conflated species with what sociologically we refer to as races, suggesting that they are the same thing and "good."

Racism is not good. Take your swill to Stormfront. They'll like it over there, and I'm sure they'll think it sounds terribly intellectual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom