• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racism is dead

Constantly! Year after year of Dem Party & MSM nonstop bombardment of accusations of hate, racism, systemic racism, institutional racism, discrimination, inequality, white supremacists, racist cops, police brutality, etc-etc-etc-to infinity via every source of information in western civilization !

When all you see, hear, and read are never-ending reports and accusations of evil white racists and poverty stricken minorities; people begin to believe it, even though they never actually witness it!

Because when you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail and when people are constantly bombarded with accusations of hate & racism they begin to believe every white is a racist and every minority is a victim!

America has bought into a Big Fat Lie which will eventually culminate in a bloody race war that will be the fault of Progressive Radicals that now control the Democrat Party, the MSM, the public school system and the universities!

This thread has become exactly what I thought it would be and exactly what the OP intended, which is a bunch of right wingers signaling to one another that they can parrot hateful talking point lies lies about Democrats as regards “racism” as well as their buddies.Just a bunch of FOX watchers repeating the t they have been told on the vast right wing echo machine for two or three decades now. So go ahead and play your signaling game, right-wingers, All it means is that you continue to wallow in the racism to which you are so comfortable.

Strong and absolutely true

Afraid for the future of our country if this identity politics bullshit doesn't end, absolutely.

We're headed in the opposite direction of peace as long as this woke nonsense continues.

View attachment 67385545

Wow, that chart sure took a big nosedive while Trump was President. Why do you think that is?

It's a term the social justice, identity politics, race hustling crowd labeled themselves a few years back. It's short for "woken up".

What you need to remember is a "Woke" person is someone who judges people based on their group identity, rather than judging them as an individual. They are hell bent dividing American society by race, gender and sexual preference, and identity politics is the tool they use to achieve this.

Same old right wing lies that have been around for decades.
Want to know which party is actually racist? All you have to do is to count the number of black Republicans in Congress. Count them and get back to me with the number. It shouldn’t take long.

Some yell "Racist" at every turn but white racism against blacks is now mostly a thing of the past.

Of course, there are a percentage point or two who still believe that crap but
what percentage of white conservatives want Clarance Thomas removed from the Court.

White liberals hate Thomas but I wouldn't say it was because they hated blacks.

Conservative blacks have gained full support from white and black conservatives.

Most people, black, white, and Hispanic, vote on the issues, not the color of a man's skin.
(Some folks haven't studied enough to vote rationally, but I don't see race as a major factor anymore.)

White conservatives strongly support a big black man in Georgia. (While black liberals hate him.)

White conservatives routinely quote Dr. Martin Luther King while black and white liberals hate Dr. King's quote asking us to "Judge a man by the content of his character not the color of his skin.

Ok, so racism is not dead but white racism against blacks is on it's last legs.

te conservative
You're new so some slack should be given, but for gawd's sake, that is probably the most ridiculous statement ever.

"However, these very visible signs of improvement mask deep inequities that relegate tens of millions of Black Americans to second-class status, with far fewer opportunities to achieve good health, political influence, prosperity and security than other Americans. The majority of Americans fail to recognize the magnitude of these problems. For example, a 2019 study found that over 97% of respondents vastly underestimated the huge gap between the median wealth held by Black families ($17,000) and White families ($171,000)—a ratio of 10 to one. Respondents estimated the gap to be 80 percentage points smaller than the actual divide. "

Want to know which party is actually racist? All you have to do is to count the number of black Republicans in Congress. Count them and get back to me with the number. It shouldn’t take long.
The only reason there aren't many is that they refuse to wisen up and leave the democratic plantation.

The only reason there aren't many is that they refuse to wisen up and leave the democratic plantation.

How do you think that blacks would react to someone claiming that they aren’t wise and that they still live with a plantation mentality? That’s a question for YOU. Answer it.

And that sort of statement in your post, with an underlying foundation of racism, is EXACTLY why there is only one black Repub Congressperson. Blacks know racism when they see it, and it broadcasts in neon from the Repub party.

That’s a question for YOU. Answer it.
There are plenty who have left the party after getting sick and tired of being told over and over that they are victims and being made to feel that they are "less than" and need extra help to achieve success strictly because of their skin color. Democratic policies have been failing minorities for years. Capitalism and the American dream is color blind. Why do so many POC want to immigrate here if we are so racist?

Some yell "Racist" at every turn but white racism against blacks is now mostly a thing of the past.

Of course, there are a percentage point or two who still believe that crap but
what percentage of white conservatives want Clarance Thomas removed from the Court.

White liberals hate Thomas but I wouldn't say it was because they hated blacks.

Conservative blacks have gained full support from white and black conservatives.

Most people, black, white, and Hispanic, vote on the issues, not the color of a man's skin.
(Some folks haven't studied enough to vote rationally, but I don't see race as a major factor anymore.)

White conservatives strongly support a big black man in Georgia. (While black liberals hate him.)

White conservatives routinely quote Dr. Martin Luther King while black and white liberals hate Dr. King's quote asking us to "Judge a man by the content of his character not the color of his skin.

Ok, so racism is not dead but white racism against blacks is on it's last legs.

te conservative
More absolutely moronic, lazy, unoriginal right wing trolling.Notice how these trolls have such obvious troll names like fair minded, or something with Truth in it. Even Trump couldn't get original with his trolling "Truth Social" . They love to use those and then provide nothing but bullshit and zero actual truth

There are plenty who have left the party after getting sick and tired of being told over and over that they are victims and being made to feel that they are "less than" and need extra help to achieve success strictly because of their skin color. Democratic policies have been failing minorities for years. Capitalism and the American dream is color blind. Why do so many POC want to immigrate here if we are so racist?

You didn’t answer the question directly. You just went into another talking point rant. Why are you so afraid to answer the question?

There are actually 57 Black citizens who are members of the 117th Congress. 54 in the House, and 3 in the Senate. https://pressgallery.house.gov/black-americans-117th-congress

That is 13% of the House of Representatives, and 3% of the Senate (4% if you count the VP and her 1 vote in the event of a tie.)

Black Americans make up 12% - 14% of the US Population, depending on which report one looks at. So our representation in the "People's House" is pretty accurate population wise.

As far as the Senate goes, there is a different dynamic as the Senators are elected to represent a State, 2 per State, not a Congressional District, and so population dynamics with affect the outcome.

Last edited:
If you truly believe white racism against others is dead, well then there is little chance that reality will convince you differently. White racism is alive and kicking, it lives and breathes is many a man and woman. And not just in the US but in many countries.he

But the reality is that 7 in 10 African Americans have personally had instances of racism/discrimination.

Like a woman blaming that a black kid had touched her butt, going on a tirade against the kid. Or the 2 teens who fought in a shopping center, both guilty of fighting, white kid place on a seat but the black kid gets handcuffed immediately.

Or the white grandmother who was driving her black grandson to work after church, before getting pulled over and the 18 year old black man handcuffed because they thought he was robbing the white woman.

And other races and differently colored people get the same treatment. White racism is alive and kicking, it may be less socially acceptable than before, but it still exists pure and simple.
Perhaps you are too young to remember where we were in 1960.

Back then the government actually supported judging a man by the color of his skin.

Many companies only hired blacks to clean or cook.

An argument could be made that a small private business should be allowed to hire whoever they choose, but for a big company to do so was different.
The government, which collected taxes from everyone regardless of race, had no right to discriminate in any way. This was just wrong.

My guess is that some small "Family Businesses", still get away with discriminating, but those who do will have a hard time competing with the guy down the road who hires the best person for the job.

For 50 years white men have paid for the sins of their fathers. The government has discriminated against white men as a way of fixing past injustices. I think twenty years would have been enough, but 50 years?

No one in the current workforce was discriminated against because they were black.
Only white males can honestly make that claim.

How is that not progress?

My father considered the "N" word to be disrespectful so I wasn't allowed to use it.
That said, lots of people used it, and seldom did a week go by when I didn't hear it.

Back then mostly white men used the term. It has been decades since I have heard it used by a white person.
However, I do hear lower-class blacks use that word quite often.

We now have two black Supreme Court Justices. We have had a black President who won by a pretty good margin.

Most of our big cities are run by black folks.

Nearly every white boy has a black sports hero.

If you are asking that every single white person stop discriminating against blacks, you have a point.
My guess is that we are as near to being perfect as we are ever going to get.

Maybe you should check your own perfection score before you continue to demand perfection from others?

Wow, that chart sure took a big nosedive while Trump was President. Why do you think that is?
That "nosedive" started in the middle of Obama's presidency and is the direct result of the identity politics/race card bullshit the left was pushing.

Want to know which party is actually racist?
The answer to these questions make it clear who's lying and what party is embracing racism:

What side of the political isle supports racial segregation on college campuses?
Answer: Democrats and their supporters on the left.

What side of the isle rejects MLK for saying “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”?
Answer: Democrats and their supporters on the left

What political party recently held a political meeting and refused entry to certain reporters based on the color of their skin?
Answer: The Democratic party.

What political activists have held meetings and gatherings where they have restricted who could speak based on their skin color?
Answer: Leftist and democratic political activists.

What party and their supporters have attempted to invalidate the expressed opinions of others based on the color of their skin?
Answer: Democrats.

What side of the isle hurls racial epithets at black people they disagree with politically?

As a bonus...

What side has recently turned their backs on women by supporting men being allowed to compete in women's only sports?

Sounds like you've done quite a detailed analysis.

Only one white person I know (of) is a racist.

This person made the following patently racist statements:

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

“. . . poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent - I'm not joking."

“If my opponent wins, they’re going to put y’all back in chains.”

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle."

There are actually 57 Black citizens who are members of the 117th Congress. 54 in the House, and 3 in the Senate. https://pressgallery.house.gov/black-americans-117th-congress

That is 13% of the House of Representatives, and 3% of the Senate (4% if you count the VP and her 1 vote in the event of a tie.)

Black Americans make up 12% - 14% of the US Population, depending on which report one looks at. So our representation in the "People's House" is pretty accurate population wise.

As far as the Senate goes, there is a different dynamic as the Senators are elected to represent a State, 2 per State, not a Congressional District, and so population dynamics with affect the outcome.
This is hilarious. How many are republicans?🤣

The comment was regarding the number of black republicans, of which there arent many.

Debate forums, not just this one but many others, do not always have to be completely polarizing on just two sides. There are many discussions where debators meet in the middle on some topics and I think that is great. "Like" whatever you want, or you can post and tell someone you usually disagree with that they made a valid point or that you agree with them.

Thank you very much for that, Maiden.

Lmao, dude starts thread called "racism is dead" and then proceeds to point out, as evidence for his claims, right-wing love for anti-black black people.

It would be funny if it the sheer shamelessness of the doublethink wasn't so lost on them.

It seems to me you're being a moderate who doesn't much like the extremes on either end. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with that.
Sincerely,
Another moderate

You know, I think you're right, Mary--I guess I'm a "moderate tradition conservative," if there's such a thing. If there's not such a thing, then there is now! :) Thanks!

I asked how many are Republicans???????

That "nosedive" started in the middle of Obama's presidency and is the direct result of the identity politics/race card bullshit the left was pushing.

Or perhaps it was the direct result of right wingers such as yourself who refuse to discuss the issue in a calm and reasoned manner, but instead use it as a political hammer like you just did. Or perhaps blacks understood just how much Trump was playing to the white supremacost bloc of voters. Such as yourself.

The answer to these questions make it clear who's lying and what party is embracing racism:

What side of the political isle supports racial segregation on college campuses?

What side of the isle rejects MLK for saying “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”?
Answer: Democrats and their supporters on the left

What political party recently held a political meeting and refused entry to certain reporters based on the color of their skin?
Answer: The Democratic party.

What political activists have held meetings and gatherings where they have restricted who could speak based on their skin color?
Answer: Leftist and democratic political activists.

What party and their supporters have attempted to invalidate the expressed opinions of others based on the color of their skin?
Answer: Democrats.

What side of the isle hurls racial epithets at black people they disagree with politically?

As a bonus...

What side has recently turned their backs on women by supporting men being allowed to compete in women's only sports?

Repetition of right wing talking point lies. *YAWN*

No one in the current workforce was discriminated against because they were black.
Only white males can honestly make that claim.

How is that not progress?
You mean you make up a nonsense comment and call that progress? 1 in 4 African Americans report workplace discrimination.
My father considered the "N" word to be disrespectful so I wasn't allowed to use it.
That said, lots of people used it, and seldom did a week go by when I didn't hear it.

Back then mostly white men used the term. It has been decades since I have heard it used by a white person.
However, I do hear lower-class blacks use that word quite often.
Yeah, nonsense.
We now have two black Supreme Court Justices. We have had a black President who won by a pretty good margin.
So one mixed race president in 45 tries and 2 black justices in about 150 years since slavery was abolished, great statistics.
Most of our big cities are run by black folks.
You mean liberal cities with large African Americans living in those cities? And this would have to mean what? New York City has had 1 black Mayor that was just elected. Chicago had 3 in it's entire history. Sorry, your words mean nothing about discrimination.
Nearly every white boy has a black sports hero.
Says nothing about discrimination. And nearly every white boy? Yeah, does not sound that logical.
If you are asking that every single white person stop discriminating against blacks, you have a point.
My guess is that we are as near to being perfect as we are ever going to get.

Maybe you should check your own perfection score before you continue to demand perfection from others?
And you think this is as good as it is going to get, well that is depressing because it is not very good.

You wrote:
I mean, there is a LOT of hate out there. The thing about blogs from black people hating white people is social media won't take those videos down.

One thing I realized after reading your post is that I would not want to live in your neighborhood or city. If I felt the way you did about black people hating white people, I would have moved a long time ago.
I don't get your point. I noted that there were a lot of videos online from black people about hating white people. What does that have to do with my neighborhood or my feelings? Note that nowhere did I say that all black people or most black people feel this way, I have no idea what the percentage might be. I just said there were a lot of videos up, and there were.

Back
Top Bottom