• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racism In America Will Become A Part Of The Conversation.............................

Campbell

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
................when Fox News and Rush Limbaugh start watching MSNBC. They should look into a mirror if they would like to see real racism.

Re: Racism In America Will Become A Part Of The Conversation.........................

................when Fox News and Rush Limbaugh start watching MSNBC. They should look into a mirror if they would like to see real racism.

if you want to have a honest conversation about racism we first need to start being honest about it, and we will start by being honest about who are the most racist, because your pointing in the wrong direction

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports™

so even blacks agee they are more racist

so lets look at some statistics to explain why some of the members of the least racist race become racist we will start with interracial crime

1. Blacks commit violent crimes four to eight times the white rate. Hispanic commit violent crimes at approximately three times the white rate, and Asians at one half to three quarters the white rate.

2. Blacks are as much more violent than whites (four to eight times) as men are more violent than women.

3. Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence involving blacks and whites, 90 percent are committed by blacks against whites. Blacks are 50 times more likely than whites to commit individual acts of interracial violence. They are up to 250 times more likley than whites to engage in multiple-offender or group interracial violence.

4. There is more black-on-white than black-on-black violent crime. Fifty-six percent of violent crimes committed by blacks have white victims. Only two to three percent of violent crimes committed by whites have black victims.

5. Blacks are twice as likely to commit hate crimes.

Interracial crime - Rochester Crime History | Examiner.com

WOW maybe thats why some in the least racist race are racist. would you think?

So maybe you need to get better informed and or start being honest your self then come back to the thread and then and only then will it be possible to have an honest discussion about racism with you

Last edited:
Re: Racism In America Will Become A Part Of The Conversation.........................

When those, like Obama, stop and honestly reflect a bit. Out of the literally millions of people that Obama has encountered, he "vividly recalls" about 3 or 4 incidents that he perceived as racial discrimination. Even with his exposure to such "massive" racial discrimination Obama is, none the less, now POTUS - causing me to take his alligator tears with a grain of salt. While we all agree that some racism/racial discrimination surely exists, it is not nearly as rampant and pervasive as the race hustling, poverty pimps try to make it out to be.

Racism In America Will Become A Part Of The Conversation.......................

I think that most of the country and specially younger generations have moved on much better than the old ones as it relates to race relations; however there are people like Sharpton and Jackson who only thrive in a race divided world so they continually take the black cause backwards as they lean on the "race card" for their strength. This is why many can't let the Zimmerman/Martin case be one of laws but rather one of race.

Sharpton and Jackson and the like should instead focus on the lack of cohesive families amongst blacks; this often correlates with young black males lacking direction and role models and in urban settings embracing a subculture that sees things as black/white, us vs them...

Re: Racism In America Will Become A Part Of The Conversation.......................

Many whites voted for Obama to try and improve race relations. Some stayed with him in 2012 because he needed "one more chance". No,I think many whites are going to get more and more disgusted with the racial crap(maybe white Hispanics as well).

if you want to have a honest conversation about racism we first need to start being honest about it, and we will start by being honest about who are the most racist, because your pointing in the wrong direction

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports™

so even blacks agee they are more racist

so lets look at some statistics to explain why some of the members of the least racist race become racist we will start with interracial crime

Interracial crime - Rochester Crime History | Examiner.com

WOW maybe thats why some in the least racist race are racist. would you think?

So maybe you need to get better informed and or start being honest your self then come back to the thread and then and only then will it be possible to have an honest discussion about racism with you

What I think is that any time a cop wannabe, neighborhood watch guy who has already called a youngster he doesn't even know names, then go against professional instructions and follow a teen ager who was visiting his dad until a confrontation began then because he couldn't stand the idea of getting an old fashioned ass kicking he shot him through the heart and lungs......something is very wrong if he is turned loose. He murdered an unarmed teen ager. What about the rights of others....not just white Christians?...which coincidently were the requirements in days of old when a southerner wanted to join the Ku Klux Klan.

Nah, they should keep watching MSNBC and then explain that the Left's bread and butter is racism & bigotry.

Racism is still a factor, and has been discussed for decades. It will continue to be discussed for a long time to come.

Racism is much less prevalent today than it was in the past, and is getting less and less prevalent all the time. It is still a factor, to be sure, but is, thankfully, fading from the national culture.

My grandmother (born in the late 19th. century) was quite sure that blacks were not human, and I'm not kidding or exaggerating about that. I can remember her more than once referring to a black man as a "buck n****."

My parents generation saw blacks finally begin to be accepted as US soldiers during WWII, and as athletes competing with whites.

My generation saw the civil rights marches of the 1960s and the passing of civil rights legislation in 1965.

My kids generation wonder what all the fuss was about.

Now if the likes of Jesse Jackson and company would quit making a career out of racism, if the black rappers would quit rapping about "niggas", and if t he rest of us could get past the stereotype of black criminals and gang bangers, we could get a bit closer to Martin Luther king's dream. We're headed that direction, no doubt, but it's a long and hard road.

What I think is that any time a cop wannabe, neighborhood watch guy who has already called a youngster he doesn't even know names, then go against professional instructions and follow a teen ager who was visiting his dad until a confrontation began then because he couldn't stand the idea of getting an old fashioned ass kicking he shot him through the heart and lungs......something is very wrong if he is turned loose. He murdered an unarmed teen ager. What about the rights of others....not just white Christians?...which coincidently were the requirements in days of old when a southerner wanted to join the Ku Klux Klan.
Nothing Zimmerman did was illegal prior to getting hit.

:roll:
there is so much misinformation, untruths, and out right lies in you post its not even worth my time
like i mentioned before go spend the time get yourself better informed and come back and we can have a conversation until then don't even bother replying you will will be ignored

Zimmerman did not call Martin racist names. That myth has been debunked already.
Martin did, however, call Zimmerman a racist name. That one was confirmed.

Awwww...... did sumone's widdle feewings get hurt cause the trial didn't go the way he wanted it to? Poor baby. I wish I had a cookie for you.

What I think is that any time a cop wannabe, neighborhood watch guy
There are lots of people who are cops, or want to be cops, who are in neighborhood watch programs. Your statement is immaterial.

who has already called a youngster he doesn't even know names
Put your money where your mouth is. Prove it. Find an article from the trial that says, without a doubt, this is what happened....'cause we have lots of them that prove your statement is retardedly non-factual.

then go against professional instructions and follow a teen ager who was visiting his dad until a confrontation began then because he couldn't stand the idea of getting an old fashioned ass kicking he shot him through the heart and lungs
That must have been some racist dream you had, because the jury didn't see it that way. Maybe if Martin hadn't thrown the first punch, he'd be alive today.

He murdered an unarmed teen ager.
The jury didn't see it that way. It was self-defense. Maybe if you held your breath, and stomped your feet that might change things.

What about the rights of others....not just white Christians?...which coincidently were the requirements in days of old when a southerner wanted to join the Ku Klux Klan.

This is the problem with fall-off-the-left-side-of-the-table-Democrats. They whined that they wanted a trial. They got a trial. They whined about wanting a jury. They got a jury. But see...the morons who didn't know all the facts had already jumped to their conclusions. They'd already convicted him, because they fell for the crap that race-baiters like Al Sharpton for an entire year.

And the funny thing about jury trials? When all the facts are presented, sometimes the case doesn't go their way. OH NO! The media lied!?? Can't be!

And lookie, lookie....now the real racists come out of the woodwork like the cockroaches they are. NOW, these people aren't interested in laws anymore. They want revenge. They want mob rule. Guy was innocent? Who cares? String him up anyway like some 3rd world tin-pot dictator country! Then you had the God-President of the United States. The ONE guy who should represent law and order. He goes out and starts canvassing the citizens.

"Got any dirt we can dig up on this guy? Let me know so we can override the court system, and give you the mob rule that you want!" This complete sham of a president cares nothing about the law of the land....and neither do you. Sickening.

Holy ****ing painfully stupid. If you want to have an honest discussion about racism, the first thing you need to do is stop worrying about who is the most racist and instead talk honestly about racism Pointing fingers back and forth ain't an honest discussion.

Holy ****ing painfully stupid. If you want to have an honest discussion about racism, the first thing you need to do is stop worrying about who is the most racist and instead talk honestly about racism Pointing fingers back and forth ain't an honest discussion.

and saying racism is only a white problem isn't an honest discussion. when it is addressed on both sides then that is an honest conversation but it never has or will it ever, so stop with your white guilt condescending fake liberal outrage don't you have another city you need to bankrupt

Heeeeeey guess what? There's a Zimmerman / Martin forum just for you.

Racism is still a factor, and has been discussed for decades. It will continue to be discussed for a long time to come.

Racism is much less prevalent today than it was in the past, and is getting less and less prevalent all the time. It is still a factor, to be sure, but is, thankfully, fading from the national culture.

My grandmother (born in the late 19th. century) was quite sure that blacks were not human, and I'm not kidding or exaggerating about that. I can remember her more than once referring to a black man as a "buck n****."

My parents generation saw blacks finally begin to be accepted as US soldiers during WWII, and as athletes competing with whites.

My generation saw the civil rights marches of the 1960s and the passing of civil rights legislation in 1965.

My kids generation wonder what all the fuss was about.

Now if the likes of Jesse Jackson and company would quit making a career out of racism, if the black rappers would quit rapping about "niggas", and if t he rest of us could get past the stereotype of black criminals and gang bangers, we could get a bit closer to Martin Luther king's dream. We're headed that direction, no doubt, but it's a long and hard road.

A black family named Autry lived in a two room shack on my granddaddy's west TN dirt farm and did all the work for 1/3 of the profit. I've heard my grandmother say "I'd Rather Be Dead Than To Be A Nixxer" She got her wish......she died in 1968. She was still white.

When those, like Obama, stop and honestly reflect a bit. Out of the literally millions of people that Obama has encountered, he "vividly recalls" about 3 or 4 incidents that he perceived as racial discrimination. Even with his exposure to such "massive" racial discrimination Obama is, none the less, now POTUS - causing me to take his alligator tears with a grain of salt. While we all agree that some racism/racial discrimination surely exists, it is not nearly as rampant and pervasive as the race hustling, poverty pimps try to make it out to be.

You my friend are part of the problem and you don't even know it.

You my friend are part of the problem and you don't even know it.

So, by simply stating that, does that make you part of the solution? ;)

and saying racism is only a white problem isn't an honest discussion. when it is addressed on both sides then that is an honest conversation but it never has or will it ever, so stop with your white guilt condescending fake liberal outrage don't you have another city you need to bankrupt

I have never said racism is only a white problem. I am simply pointing out the holy war over who is most racist is not having an honest discussion about racism.

In my view, only racists talk about racism.

hahaha

I have never said racism is only a white problem. I am simply pointing out the holy war over who is most racist is not having an honest discussion about racism.

then where is the national discussion of black racism then? It is something that most agree it happens and according to the poll more so with blacks, but never discussed its always whites and only whites with the problem.

the Zimmerman case is a prime example we have blacks killing whites all the time much more often then whites killing blacks, but when the very rare occasion when a white does kill a black it becomes national news for months

then where is the national discussion of black racism then? It is something that most agree it happens and according to the poll more so with blacks, but never discussed its always whites and only whites with the problem.

the Zimmerman case is a prime example we have blacks killing whites all the time much more often then whites killing blacks, but when the very rare occasion when a white does kill a black it becomes national news for months

To play devil's advocate here, black racism may be more prevalent, but it doesn't really affect anything other than maybe increased rates of black on white crime. I agree black racism makes it more difficult for white people to let go of their stereotypes since black racism only reinforces the idea that we ARE in fact just plain different, but still, what is a black racist going to do? Not hire me? Become a police man and frisk me without a cause? Report me for being suspicious while I'm just walking around? Blacks being racist against me has had little 0 impact on my life, but the opposite is not true for many blacks.

If we are going to have an honest discussion about racism, we need to talk about WHY we have preconceived notions about black people, because they AREN'T completely baseless. I think most white people know that every black person is not a criminal, but we do see the statistics on black crime. We see the hip hop culture which glorifies selling drugs, fighting, gangs, killing, and misogyny. We see the young, poor, black male on the crime reports on the news night after night. This problem is multi-factorial, of course. You have high poverty rates, high levels of urbanization, and certain cultural influences in the African American community that lead to this issue. An HONEST discussion of racism will reflect that certain prejudices are sometimes warranted and are not entirely based on race. If you want to have an HONEST discussion on how to influence racism, it must have behavioral changes from BOTH sides.

Maybe a bit over simplified but you can bet your bippy that the Zimmerman defense worked on that more than any other single fact. They absolutely had to convince a Florida jury that racism wasn't a factor in the case......yeah, right. A group of folks from Jacksonville, FL racists......you must be trying to **** me.

Jacksonville, FL is exactly like southern Georgia and S. Carolina. BRIGHT RED. It's like the fact that southern W. TN is in reality N. MS.

Last edited:

.....and if the rest of us could get past the stereotype of black criminals and gang bangers.......
There's a difference between a stereotype and reality brother. Read the stats above.

Back
Top Bottom