• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rachel Maddow On Keith Olbermann’s Suspension (Video)

Reasonable people believe President Bush lied us into war in Iraq, but I will go out on a limb and say it doesn't includs you.

You're limb just broke, son. Reasonable people believed bad advice and bad intel got us into the Iraq war. Please, don't tell me you're one of those 'We went into Iraq for the oil' people... please.

You're limb just broke, son. Reasonable people believed bad advice and bad intel got us into the Iraq war. Please, don't tell me you're one of those 'We went into Iraq for the oil' people... please.
Sorry, you are wrong. Reasonable people would have let Hans Blix and his team of UN inspectors complete their job. Not George Bush he wanted to go to war and did so.

Sorry, you are wrong. Reasonable people would have let Hans Blix and his team of UN inspectors complete their job. Not George Bush he wanted to go to war and did so.

You're beginning to bore me. I no longer have the patience to even attempt rational discourse with you, as I am obviously the only rational one in the conversation. Please, take your tin foil hat, your chapped lips, and you 'no war for oil' mentality, and continue your one man circle jerk. A stone cannot learn, and you, my friend, are a pebble.

You're beginning to bore me. I no longer have the patience to even attempt rational discourse with you, as I am obviously the only rational one in the conversation. Please, take your tin foil hat, your chapped lips, and you 'no war for oil' mentality, and continue your one man circle jerk. A stone cannot learn, and you, my friend, are a pebble.
Were there UN inspectors in Iraq days before Bush invaded?

Were there UN inspectors in Iraq days before Bush invaded?

They were at the UN explaining how they were still being impeded and could not say for sure what the situation was in Iraq.

Try reading the final report from the inspectors to the UN.

Moderator's Warning:
Whovian is thread banned from this thread.

She didn't lie. She said it might be treason but also said she didn't know what it was called - to go against the foreign policy of the U.S. Even if she thought it was treasonable offense, that's no reason to call her a liar. In order to call it a lie you must first prove that she knew the truth and knowingly told a false story. FAIL

You'll cut Glenn Beck the same slack?

Give me some specifics, what issue?

I can't think of anything near what Maddow pulled with the T rhymes with reason thing and you cut her slack.
Just wondering if you'll do the same for Beck the next time someones says he "lied".

She acts as if America didn't already know that about FOX. Duh????

FOX is the republican channel. Who in their right mind denies that? Theres no law against claiming to be fair and balanced when you're not. That's called free speech.

They are not obligated to enforce MSNBC rules of integrity across the street at FOX. They are free to run their business as they see fit. If FOX was to succomb to MSNBC's journalistic integrity they would lose millions. It is not what their viewers want to hear. As long as they want to buy snake oil, FOX would be a fool not to sell it to them.

Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

Fox is not a republican channel. Fox News is Fair, Balanced and Unafraid. The rest of the media is in bed with Obama and not Fox, is this why you consider Fox News a republican channel???
Where's your fairness???

Back
Top Bottom