• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Rachel Jeantel is on Piers Morgan tonight

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
...and surprise, surprise!..... she thinks the jury decided the way they did because they were almost all white and old.

She knows that the jury decided the way they did because Trayvon thought there might be a reason someone was after him and The Hut egged him on.

"I didn't think it was deadly serious"

I can actually understand her in the interview. Wonder if she took a little something-something during the trial to ease the nerves a little...

...and surprise, surprise!..... she thinks the jury decided the way they did because they were almost all white and old.

I'm pretty sure the entire world has already come to the conclusion that she is a liar, and a complete idiot.

Wait a minute, she said something in a language that was intelligible? That in itself is newsworthy. :mrgreen:

Cracka's have no idea the damage she's doing to Z supporters right now.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

She should have blamed herself. She was the worst "best witness" I ever saw in my life. Lied about the funeral...didn't come forward...signed a fake name to a bunch of made-up **** she didn't even write...changed her story..."Oh, you want that, too?" she said during the attorney interview (can anyone spell COACHED??).

Yeppers. Worst best witness ever.

More rope please...

You mean race baiting?

Yeah, we're quaking. :roll:

Did you know that "nigga" means "a male of any race"? -- wisdom of Rachel Jeantel

Piers wouldn't dare ask about the 4 minutes he stood around.. You know.. While he was running because he was so scared.

She should have blamed herself.

She should blame herself because Trayvon thought someone had been sent after him for some reason and she egged his paranoid delusion on.

"He might be a rapist"

Piers wouldn't dare ask about the 4 minutes he stood around.. You know.. While he was running because he was so scared.

He also jumped ship when she started to talk about the difference between a "bashing" and an "ass whoopin'". I saw his eyes get big and he jumped right in there:lamo

She should blame herself because Trayvon thought someone had been sent after him for some reason and she egged his paranoid delusion on.

"He might be a rapist"

Are we still blaming EVERYONE except George?

I thought Rachel was authentic and honest.

"He's probably a rapist!"

"I didn't know it was deadly serious"

"Bacha bacha, ha ha ha haaaa *gurgle* "

"He's probably a rapist!"

"I didn't know it was deadly serious"

"Bacha bacha, ha ha ha haaaa *gurgle*"

You want to blame the parents, the schools, Rachel, Trayvon, politics and race for George's complete lack of judgment. George has never in his life been accountable.

You want to blame the parents, the schools, Rachel, Trayvon, politics and race for George's complete lack of judgment. George has never in his life been accountable.

"You no get Han Solo! Ha ha ha haaaaa"

Honestly people ...have you no shame? Do you enjoy being so cruel and heartless?

I think she was coached by the Martin attorney. She didn't come forward; wrote an anonymous letter to the Martin family; very strange. But what makes me have contempt for her is the contempt she showed in the courtroom. She just wasn't very likable at all.

Honestly people ...have you no shame? Do you enjoy being so cruel and heartless?

Cruel and heartless? This?

People make fun of other people constantly here. Why the outrage about this specific one?

Truth. It's sick.

Like the quote at the bottom of your page. BTW....it's because being called a racist is about them, while actually caring about racism requires a little selflessness, empathy and maybe a little compassion for your fellow man.

Cruel and heartless? This?

People make fun of other people constantly here. Why the outrage about this specific one?

Is that a real question? I think you are baiting

Back
Top Bottom