• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Rachel Jeante appearance on thursday

Will Rachel Jeante show up in court thursday??

• No, she will not show

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Yes, but she will be high on something

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it Will help Zimmermanns defence

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Yes, and her testimony Will help the prosecutors

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You mean Rachel Jeantel? The one who testified already?

Isnt she supposed to come back tomorrow?
Yes.
And you might want to vote in your own poll.

And my answer was not provided above. A simple yes.

Who Will benefit from her testimony tomorrow?

How would we know before we see her questioned?

I voted yes to #4 because the rest of your poll options were silly.

Who Will benefit from her testimony tomorrow?
It will be a continuation from today. Then the prosecution can try and rehab her with redirect.

It will be a continuation from today. Then the prosecution can try and rehab her with redirect.

I didnt find her unreliable but i am not sure she could handle another 2 hrs questioning. She looked uncomfortable and not exactly happy about coming back.

I didnt find her unreliable but i am not sure she could handle another 2 hrs questioning. She looked uncomfortable and not exactly happy about coming back.

Did you think she was high today?

If West keeps repeating the same questions over and over and over again in different ways.. he will probably get slapped down.

If West keeps repeating the same questions over and over and over again in different ways.. he will probably get slapped down.

That's what lawyers do.
Ever been through a deposition?

That's what lawyers do.
Ever been through a deposition?

Several depos.. and I have testified in court, been on juries and been jury foreman..

Asked and answered is the response.. You can't badger witnesses.

Really???? Is that what they teach in Civics 101 to be a good citizen which I believe is a 9th grade course and not 12th?

Last edited:
No.. I don't think she was high.

Who are these people that assume all black teens are high?

I dunno you tell me?

Stop your hysteria. According to tm fans in here...
80 % of youths smoke weed, and she hung out with TM who is know to have dope traces in his system, was caught at School with marihuana pipe, had pics of weed plants in his phone etc etc.

Nothing to do with race at all to assume she couldve or wouldve.

Bad attempt of deflection.

No.. I don't think she was high.

Who are these people that assume all black teens are high?

But her being High would have at least explained her testimony.

What other reason could there be ?

She's From Miami Gardens and not Harvard Gardens?

Back
Top Bottom