• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Race for 2008

NightSaint said:
I'm not saying Bush necessarily was the best candidate. What I am saying is that not only is Condi the best candidate, she CAN and WILL win the election.

Have you been talking to Sylvia Browne?

independent_thinker2002 said:
With all due respect, you don't speak for all women. My point was that women are more critical of other women than they are men. Call it cattiness. I know the women will flame me for this.

Prove it. I dare you. If you can't prove it, you need to retract it, cause it's flat out wrong.

Have you been talking to Sylvia Browne?

Why? Does she think Rice will become President?

Kelzie said:
Prove it. I dare you. If you can't prove it, you need to retract it, cause it's flat out wrong.

51% of the population is female. O% of the presidents have been female.

I am looking for the study, give me some time.

Women complain about other women that they don't know more than men. Women don't care about men they aren't attracted to. Yet they are constantly juxtaposing themselves against other women.

NightSaint said:
Why? Does she think Rice will become President?

No, but you seem to think you are psychic.

51% of the population is female. O% of the presidents have been female.

I am looking for the study, give me some time.

Women complain about other women that they don't know more than men. Women don't care about men they aren't attracted to. Yet they are constantly juxtaposing themselves against other women.

Wow. That would be really relevant if either of the major parties had put up a female candidate. Since they NEVER have, the point is moot. And you have an extremely poor and incorrect opinion about women. I don't complain about other women unless they have done something deserving. And we don't care about men we aren't attracted to? Where did you come up with that?

Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002
This is the absolute truth. Men are not this complex. All men want is their sports and that you don't bang their women.

Kelzie said:
Wow. That would be really relevant if either of the major parties had put up a female candidate. Since they NEVER have, the point is moot. And you have an extremely poor and incorrect opinion about women. I don't complain about other women unless they have done something deserving. And we don't care about men we aren't attracted to? Where did you come up with that?

Yes, women never comment on how other women dress or act. They are completely mortified if two guys are wearing the same tie.

Women, being the more powerful gender nowadays, certainly have yourselves to blame for not having a candidate you can get behind.

Yes, women never comment on how other women dress or act. They are completely mortified if two guys are wearing the same tie.

Women, being the more powerful gender nowadays, certainly have yourselves to blame for not having a candidate you can get behind.

What in the world does fashion have to do with anything? Anything serious that is. Really, I would have thought you could have come up with a more credible complaint against women. Howbout we're scared of breaking our nails? It's just as legitimate when discussing women in politics.

And speaking of women in politics, getting into office isn't like being in a manager position. You can't just apply and hope you're qualified. You have to be elected. And being elected in a top position is difficult for a women since she needs the approval of the party. Headed mostly by men. That said, there are some very strong women in politics. Hillary Clinton comes to mind. And I even hear she has a bad fashion sense. Looks like we "women" don't care about that as much as you'd like us too, hmm?

Kelzie said:
What in the world does fashion have to do with anything? Anything serious that is. Really, I would have thought you could have come up with a more credible complaint against women. Howbout we're scared of breaking our nails? It's just as legitimate when discussing women in politics.

And speaking of women in politics, getting into office isn't like being in a manager position. You can't just apply and hope you're qualified. You have to be elected. And being elected in a top position is difficult for a women since she needs the approval of the party. Headed mostly by men. That said, there are some very strong women in politics. Hillary Clinton comes to mind. And I even hear she has a bad fashion sense. Looks like we "women" don't care about that as much as you'd like us too, hmm?

I wasn't complaining about women. I was observing. If you don't like the fashion observation then I could say that women like a man who is powerful, but when a woman is powerful she is perceived to be a biatch. Your last comment sounds like you perceive me to care about what you women care about. You are wrong. Hillary won't be president. We will have a black male president before a woman.

I wasn't complaining about women. I was observing. If you don't like the fashion observation then I could say that women like a man who is powerful, but when a woman is powerful she is perceived to be a biatch. Your last comment sounds like you perceive me to care about what you women care about. You are wrong. Hillary won't be president. We will have a black male president before a woman.

Why would I like you reinforcing a false stereotype? Women like men who are confident and if men don't like the same, that's there own problem. And unless you are psychic, you have no idea what you are talking about.

No, when a woman is a biatch, she is perceived to be a biatch. When a woman is powerful, she is perceived to have stood her ground and worked her way up. I respect a woman that has a pair of balls (not literally, of course!) because it means she stands up for what she believes in, and too few people do that these days, female OR male.

Stace said:
No, when a woman is a biatch, she is perceived to be a biatch. When a woman is powerful, she is perceived to have stood her ground and worked her way up. I respect a woman that has a pair of balls (not literally, of course!) because it means she stands up for what she believes in, and too few people do that these days, female OR male.

I prefer saying a pair of ovaries. ;)

Kelzie said:
I prefer saying a pair of ovaries. ;)

I prefer saying a pair of.........you don't have to be psychic to know what I mean.:rofl

Kelzie said:
Why would I like you reinforcing a false stereotype? Women like men who are confident and if men don't like the same, that's there own problem. And unless you are psychic, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Plus if they were on the rag theyd probably throw a tantrum and bomb china or something. And since we all know girls love the bad boys, the head chick would probably just fall in love with kim jong il or something and let him attack us.

back to the kitchen with ye.:(

I predict it will be Rudy Guliani and Condi Rice V. Hillary Clinton and John Edwards. I would like to see an Independent Nationalist Ticket of Tom Tancredo and Ron Paul, Or Pat Buchannan and Tom Tancredo.

Back
Top Bottom