• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Race Card Fail: Suspect Arrested as Driver in Jazmine Barnes Murder is Black

Give the mother the benefit of the doubt.

It states in other related articles that she initially IDed a White guy because one was seen fleeing the scene. It turns out, from interviews done by police, that the White guy in question was fleeing....because of the gunfire.

Simple innocent mistake on mom's part

You have missed my point. Entirely.

You failed to make anything remotely close to a valid point, in your desperation to attack me for TELLING THE TRUTH.

:lamo This isn't about my mother, is it?
And if you want others to answer your non-personal questions you might want to answer theirs.

Again.
Do you really think she actually thought any of these two were white?
I’m not addressing others, I’m addressing you. My hypothetical question wasn’t meant to be personal more than to be logical. I have no problem at all answering it myself. There is no chance that my mother would ever have done the horrible thing that Grokmaster and you accuse Ms Washington of.

What dark hatred must crawl around inside your skull for you to think a mother would do such a thing?

Besides being wrong as usual, I see you understand that if you answer the question honestly you would be acknowledging you have no valid point.

bullseye_arrow-512.jpg

Notice the MSM dropped this like a hot potato.
No more #sayhername, sorry Jazmine.
Can't use her as a political cudgel.

Also...not no Dems are harping about guns on Twitter now that it's known her killers to be black.

All very valid points as well as ILLUSTRATIONS of the continued political treachery of the Fake News/Lying Left.

It states in other related articles that she initially IDed a White guy because one was seen fleeing the scene. It turns out, from interviews done by police, that the White guy in question was fleeing....because of the gunfire.

Possibly...or not.

The little girls MOM said it was a "white male", and immediately cited "RACE" as the motivation....as did numerous lefttalking heads.

“Do not be afraid to call this what it seems to be — a hate crime,” Representative Sheila Jackson Lee, a Houston Democrat, told hundreds of people at a rally last week near the site of the killing.

The usual suspects....

A little girl’s mother “plays the race card” after watching her daughter be murdered?! What an incredibly insensitive and completely stupid assertion. Another total fail for Grokmaster.

The mother may have been mistaken..

Then others piled on to play a whole deck of race cards...

“Do not be afraid to call this what it seems to be — a hate crime,” Representative Sheila Jackson Lee, a Houston Democrat, told hundreds of people at a rally last week near the site of the killing.

And if you want others to answer your non-personal questions you might want to answer theirs.
I’m not addressing others, I’m addressing you.
What a stupid reply.

My hypothetical question wasn’t meant to be personal more than to be logical.
It isn't logical. The illogic of your posts is clearly an issue here.

I have no problem at all answering it myself.
Irrelevant. Your mother is not relevant to this discussion.
And still avoided the question asked of you.

There is no chance that my mother would ever have done the horrible thing that Grokmaster and you accuse Ms Washington of.
I do not give a **** about what you think your mother would do or not.
Our mothers are not relevant to this discussion. Do you really not understand that?

What dark hatred must crawl around inside your skull for you to think a mother would do such a thing?
There you go again trying to make things personal.
Figures.
It is a sign you have no valid argument. But I am sure you already know that.

The fact is that this woman made racial claims that appear to be deliberately made.
There is no way she could have confused those two black men with white men.

The usual suspects....

SJL is always stirring up ****...and she usually ends up looking like a fool.

The usual suspects....
Do not hesitate to get as much mileage as you can out of this girls death, said Sheila Lee. And after it has been exposed that the mother was lying all along and that the shooter was black and her entire account was bull****, well...dont worry about it because we will already have fanned the flames of racial hatred and we can just move on to the next one.

The mother may have been mistaken..

Then others piled on to play a whole deck of race cards...

That is possible.

No sense debating with you. Might as well be talking to a wall. A really, stupid wall.

Your attempt to pretend that this was not being pushed all over the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT as a "RACIAL ATTACK" highlights your dishonesty.

Do not hesitate to get as much mileage as you can out of this girls death, said Sheila Lee. And after it has been exposed that the mother was lying all along and that the shooter was black and her entire account was bull****, well...dont worry about it because we will already have fanned the flames of racial hatred and we can just move on to the next one.

Reminds me of a saying.

Never let a disaster go to waste...

True of all politics.

What a stupid reply.

It isn't logical. The illogic of your posts is clearly an issue here.

Irrelevant. Your mother is not relevant to this discussion.
And still avoided the question asked of you.

I do not give a **** about what you think your mother would do or not.
Our mothers are not relevant to this discussion. Do you really not understand that?

There you go again trying to make things personal.
Figures.
It is a sign you have no valid argument. But I am sure you already know that.

The fact is that this woman made racial claims that appear to be deliberately made.
I'm getting under your skin. Good.

Reminds me of a saying.

Never let a disaster go to waste...

True of all politics.
Rahm Emannuel...the ultimate leftist shill.....

Agree here. What I've read is the red truck actually had pulled up next to them at a light. For me, it's easy to understand that once gunfire erupted they may have confused where the shots came from.

Do you somehow know what she knew at the time? Your references don’t support that.
Yep....I do. Because I have her exact words and the video. She looked right into his blue eyes...and she saw that he could see there was chirruns in the car...and that white man shot her babies and she wondered what she must have done wrong but she didnt do nothin wrong..........

and it was all bull****.

Agree here. What I've read is the red truck actually had pulled up next to them at a light. For me, it's easy to understand that once gunfire erupted they may have confused where the shots came from.

And then automatically ASSumed to be a White racist shooting...

You’ve given yourself away here. You're passing judgment based on nothing more than your own internal bias’.

Sick.

Back
Top Bottom