• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

(R) Nancy Mace of SC Predicts winning without DJT's Endorsement

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
May the spirit of Democracy be with you in the R - SC Primary against the very loony T-Right. (y)

“I’m gonna win without him,” Mace said.

As the intensity of the Republican primary in South Carolina’s 1st Congressional District starts to come into focus, one major question is already looming over the entire race. How much will Trump matter?

She told CNN that Trump’s “entire legacy was wiped out” by what happened that day. She told The State newspaper she no longer believed in Trump. And when she was asked whether she believed Trump has a future in the Republican Party, Mace told Fox News, “I do not.”

Read more at: https://www.thestate.com/news/politics-government/article258559533.html#storylink=cpy

May the spirit of Democracy be with you in the R - SC Primary against the very loony T-Right. (y)

As the intensity of the Republican primary in South Carolina’s 1st Congressional District starts to come into focus, one major question is already looming over the entire race. How much will Trump matter?

She told CNN that Trump’s “entire legacy was wiped out” by what happened that day. She told The State newspaper she no longer believed in Trump. And when she was asked whether she believed Trump has a future in the Republican Party, Mace told Fox News, “I do not.”

Read more at: https://www.thestate.com/news/politics-government/article258559533.html#storylink=cpy
South Carolina is an extremely gerrymandered apartheid congressional district state. Only one CD is Democratic out of 7, meaning only one of 7 residents is a Democrat. SC is just the beginning.

Ask Nancy if she continues to support the plot to overturn the 2020 election, as all other Republicans continue to do.

That's a very conservative district, good luck to her.

download (3).jpg

You must have missed her begging for Trump to like her.

You must have missed her begging for Trump to like her.

Guess she realized that she didn't need the Thief of Top-Secret Documents-n-Chief anymore.

Guess she realized that she didn't need the Thief of Top-Secret Documents-n-Chief anymore.
Yet she did beg for his support and said she supported his agenda.

Yet she did beg for his support and said she supported his agenda.
Standing outside his Tower like a jilted lover instead of a Citadel grad. Ooops. Someone who took an oath to the Constitution of the US. Didn't SC fire the first shots against the United States? Seems she's carrying on the tradition of a New Confederacy.

Tell em' whatever you think they want to hear. You love trump, you hate trump. All that matters is gaining a seat in congress where you can enrich yourself and help to pass laws that benefit those with.

Back
Top Bottom