• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

R. Kelly lives in Trump Tower in Chicago

Is there an elementary school nearby?

That isn’t the most interest part of the story.

The two women, identified by TMZ as Joycelyn Savage and Azriel Clary, said they were voluntarily in Kelly's company and had not been harmed. Kelly was also questioned by police in another room.

Both women were at the center of a recently released Lifetime series in which Kelly was accused of brainwashing underage girls and adult women into living with him only then to starve, torture, and abuse them.The two women, identified by TMZ as Joycelyn Savage and Azriel Clary, said they were voluntarily in Kelly's company and had not been harmed. Kelly was also questioned by police in another room.

Both women were at the center of a recently released Lifetime series in which Kelly was accused of brainwashing underage girls and adult women into living with him only then to starve, torture, and abuse them.]

Why are women who were in that expose in his home?

I'm sure he's a very fine tenant of Mr. Trumps who may even like younger women more than him :mrgreen:

You could be right about that but I have seen that famous photo of Trump bouncing his nubile young teen daughter affectionately on his knee while she cuddles around him so you never really know.

Disgusting little- I’m gonna leave it there

This crap goes back years, with Dave Chappelle making fun of the situation. Maybe it is time to lock R Kelly up?

Ok,I confess: four years ago I lost twenty dollars playing video poker at Trump Resort bar in Las Vega, Now you know why I support Trump's policies so fiercely - he has the video. :cool:

Collusion?

Why do these photos exist?!?

ivanka-trump.jpg

96ef82eedc4cc71ac6662af488458c5a.jpg

Ivanka-Trump-sitting-on-Donald-Trumps-lap-1-640x395.png

Those aren't photoshopped. That's just what goes on in the Trump family.

As much as I hate trump I have a fifteen year old daughter who often sits on my lap and hugs me so I will give him the benefit of the doubt on these photos.

That being said some of the things he has said about how hot and sexy she is especially on Howard Stern is very disturbing...

As much as I hate trump I have a fifteen year old daughter who often sits on my lap and hugs me so I will give him the benefit of the doubt on these photos.

That being said some of the things he has said about how hot and sexy she is especially on Howard Stern is very disturbing...

Yeah, it's really a "whole picture" thing. Those photos would really not disturb me as much if I didn't know some more details.

Back
Top Bottom