• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

R.I.P. Sidney Poitier

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

Sidney Poitier, Oscar-winning actor and Hollywood's first Black movie star, dies at 94​

Great actor. Loved his work. To Sir With Love was amazing. RIP Sidney.

Sidney Poitier, Oscar-winning actor and Hollywood's first Black movie star, dies at 94​

Great actor. Loved his work. To Sir With Love was amazing. RIP Sidney.

Wow. A truly great actor. He was ahead of his time. May he rest in peace. Sympathies to his loved ones.

“They call me Mr. Tibbs!”

One of my favorite movies starring Sidney Poitier: The Jackal

images

Just saw this today and I fear it is my fault. Last week in a thread about Betty White I mentioned that I was talking about her with someone and then the next day she died. Same thing happened with Ed Asner, I spoke of him and a couple days later he died, and then last Saturday mentioned Sidney Poitier and now he is dead.

I recently watched Clint Eastwood's new film, and damn..... he looked old too.

RIP Sidney

Back
Top Bottom