• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

R.A.P.E.: Ad Features Juanita Broaddrick...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
'It was a real panicky, panicky situation,' she recounted. 'I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to "Please stop." And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip.'

'When everything was over with,' Broaddrick claimed, 'he got up and straightened himself, and I was crying at the moment and he walks to the door, and calmly puts on his sunglasses.'

'And before he goes out the door he says "You better get some ice on that." And he turned and went out the door.'

Willey said in the Fox News interview excerpted by Trump's social media team that Hillary Clinton 'claims to be and wants us to think that she's a champion of women's rights: She's a women's advocate, she's a feminist.'

But in reality, Willey claimed, 'she has enabled his behavior for over 30 years. This started way before they got married.'

Donald Trump slams Hillary Clinton for not 'protecting women' in video | Daily Mail Online

So now we are attacking Clinton for things she had nothing to do with, based n unproven allegations. How much lower can Trump sink?

'It was a real panicky, panicky situation,' she recounted. 'I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to "Please stop." And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip.'

'When everything was over with,' Broaddrick claimed, 'he got up and straightened himself, and I was crying at the moment and he walks to the door, and calmly puts on his sunglasses.'

'And before he goes out the door he says "You better get some ice on that." And he turned and went out the door.'

Willey said in the Fox News interview excerpted by Trump's social media team that Hillary Clinton 'claims to be and wants us to think that she's a champion of women's rights: She's a women's advocate, she's a feminist.'

But in reality, Willey claimed, 'she has enabled his behavior for over 30 years. This started way before they got married.'

Donald Trump slams Hillary Clinton for not 'protecting women' in video | Daily Mail Online

Huh. Yeah, this is going to be an interesting election.

In terms of the horse race, I'm curious whether or not this will actually stick. The claims are, so far as anyone can tell, totally bogus. But Hillary has piggybacked off of the "Shoot First, Ask Questions Later" Tumblr feminists against Bernie for far less serious charges. I always assumed that was going to backfire on her, but I didn't quite think it could be like this. But given that this is the direction Trump is taking this, he may be able to pick off some voters. If he can successfully tell this story --not personally, via proxies/trolls on Twitter, Tumbly, and Facebook-- that Bill Clinton has sexually assaulted women, if he can concoct the narrative that Juanita Broaddrick was the victim of sexual assault in an era where people didn't take sexual assault seriously, that she didn't get a fair shake because Bill Clinton was powerful and no one believed her, and also toss in some blogs/tweets treating this as a "just asking questions!"... Yeah, potentially it could work towards undermining Hillary's woman-voter advantage. It could steer older, more conservative women towards voting for him. He's not going to pick off Millennials and for sure not Millennial women, the best he can hope for with Latinos/Millennials is that they're so frustrated with Hillary for various reasons that they doesn't show up to vote or vote third-party. But we'll have to see, this seems like way too ornate of a maneuver (and long term) for the Trump campaign; it'd require a level of self-awareness, technological savviness, and a firm grasp of the culture of social media that, so far, the Republicans, let alone Trump, have shown they are blissfully and wildly ignorant of. So overall, I doubt this works, but there is at least a path forward that could make this stick.

The thing about this election is, in order for either of them to win, one of them is going to have to do something they've never done before. Disturbingly, everything indicates so far like that's going to be Trump.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom