• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Qusay Trump Says 1,000 Dead Per Day Is Nothing

Yakshi

Super Tuesday, my ass
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal

You know, I agree.

1,000 dead each day from Covid isn't that much.

Imagine. It's only 20 per state per day. That's nothing. Look at how big California is. If I take a beer shit in a forest in California, it will take those 20 dead people forever to find it. And you know what? I bet those 20 dead guys never find it, because I shit in secret places that are wicked hard to find.

My question is this: Why didn't these dying people try a little harder, before just giving up and dying?

Aren't they aware what their dying does to the presidency?

Could these corpses be just a tad more considerate? There's an election going on.

And really, what are they dying for, anyway?

Money? Partisanship? Attention? A half second of fame? . . . They're old? That's it? Isn't that what old people are supposed to do? Die, I mean? People die, right?

People with negative attitudes die, too. They probably should, when you think about it.

And I have, deeply.

What we need is a president to assure the country that we've rounded the curve on this thing and are putting it in the rearview. We should thank God, whom we don't really believe in, to assure America that that's exactly what is happening, so that they can continue not to wear masks and do that wacky thing they do, doing shots at bars and going to parties and killing grandma.

If only libs weren't so insensitive, we could unite and get past all of this together by doing absolutely nothing, like real Americans.

Only women wear masks. Why don't we all just go back to work?

Last edited:
It's just old people?

Right?

And if it gets to 2,000/day or 3,000/day over the winter, you know, that isn't really that much either. We're not at a million, are we?

Are we at a million, lib?

Just imagine all of the millions that Trump has saved, from the golf course.

Who knew that doing nothing was the solution all along?

Back
Top Bottom