• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

pwo

Reaction score
I overcame this:

Republicans believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15. ~Ronald Reagan

Pretty funny stuff. He should of been an actor or something. :lol:

Dems do seem unpatriotic at times. Not standing for the flag and crap like that. they have no respect for the men and women that fought for their freedom to be able to say that pledge. It occurs to me that libs play devil's advocate. they disagree just to disagree. To me it seems that the libs point of veiw is hypocriticle. They acuse us of being hateful to foreiners when they hate, well never mind. I don't want this going into the basement.

Satin:
1. A smooth fabric, as of silk or rayon, woven with a glossy face and a dull back.
2. A garment made of this fabric.
(www.dictionary.com)

Again your stupid rants about Liberals and Democrats are stupid and false. Yeah who seems patriotic when they know their government has been lying about a war which has cost 1,500 American lives and countless civilians.
At times Un-Patriotic? Yes, No respect for the men and women fighting in Iraq? NO! since when did protesting a war automatically make us protesting and not respecting the men and women fighting? You're correct, I do hate some of the Soldiers in the war the ones who've shot innocent people with no real reasoning, the ones who shoot DOGS in a country for fun, and the ones who abuse prisoners, yes I hate them!

You actually think that if we didn't invade Iraq we wouldn't have freedom? Iraq NEVER had intentions of assaulting us, they wanted to take out Iran!
Incase your meaning the men and women who died in the Revolution war then you're a fool, All us Americans would have given our life in that war.. just not under some retard like our current Government.

We hate foreigners? "Freedom Fries" "Freedom Toast" are of course LIBERAL sayings.. I mean no Conservative would dislike a person of France.. of course not.

With all that said;

Pwo nice quote

Yes it was a funny quote. Hey, I didn't want this post to become mean spirited. However, they always go in that way. I'm not gonna get into this quarrel.

Here's something else that I heard. This is kind of pertaining to liberals sticking up for the criminals. They seem to care more about if the defendent's rights are being protected, than the victims. So, here's a difference between liberals and conservatives:

Conservatives are just liberals that have been robbed.

Liberals are conservatives that have never been mugged.

Huh, it may take a while for some to think about it.

PS: Reagan had a lot of good quotes, hence my signatures below.

sebastiansdreams said:
And what does hating these soldiers solve?
what does hating any criminal whose violated rules of war solve?

Disliking people I guess is better. Like I disliked Suddan Hussian. And we fixed that jerk.

are you telling me you like Hitler, you like Saddam, you like all these people who you don't hate.

People hated these people because what they've done.. and that's the same reason why I hate all War Violators.

If you're bent on being so wordly correct, then I "dislike and think these people are useless bastards", how about that?

Arch Enemy said:
are you telling me you like Hitler, you like Saddam, you like all these people who you don't hate.

People hated these people because what they've done.. and that's the same reason why I hate all War Violators.

If you're bent on being so wordly correct, then I "dislike and think these people are useless bastards", how about that?
Honestly, I do not know them, so I think it would be overstepping my place to say I hated them. I hate the actions they committed. I hate that any human being would act in that manner. I hate the fact that if only something had been different in their life, if only someone might have loved these people somewhere in their lives then maybe they would not have ended up the way they did. The reality of the situation is that the moment you beginning saying someone is a useless bastard, then you are saying that your life is somehow worthwhile whereas theres is not. Furthermore, if people would begin to learn to hate the actions of people, but love the person regardless, we would not have nearly the amount of discrimination and disregard that the world exudes these days.
Hatred only breeds more hatred. There is nothing positive in this world that comes from hating someone. Nothing.

You're absolutely correct;

Though you really don't know about Adolf Hitler the person do you? Most people would have said that he's nothing but an evil person.. no kindness in him what so ever. He was actually a really kind person, he though what he was doing was good for Germany and Europe. He was even backed by the Catholic Church..

I recommend seeing this movie: Down-Fall
It's a movie of the last days of the 3rd Reich from the position of a secretary for Adolf Hitler.. this also incorporates the German point of view of Hitler and Nazi Regime. It makes you feel sorry for the mental decaying Adolf..

Hate doesn't breed hate, hate multiplies hate.

Alot of times, when people use the word "hate they're really meaning the actions of the person not the person.. that's what I was meaning. I defiantly don't, personally, hate Adolf Hitler, nor Mussolini, nor Saddam Husein.. they're just troubled people.

Arch Enemy said:
You're absolutely correct;

Though you really don't know about Adolf Hitler the person do you? Most people would have said that he's nothing but an evil person.. no kindness in him what so ever. He was actually a really kind person, he though what he was doing was good for Germany and Europe. He was even backed by the Catholic Church..

I recommend seeing this movie: Down-Fall
It's a movie of the last days of the 3rd Reich from the position of a secretary for Adolf Hitler.. this also incorporates the German point of view of Hitler and Nazi Regime. It makes you feel sorry for the mental decaying Adolf..

Hate doesn't breed hate, hate multiplies hate.

Alot of times, when people use the word "hate they're really meaning the actions of the person not the person.. that's what I was meaning. I defiantly don't, personally, hate Adolf Hitler, nor Mussolini, nor Saddam Husein.. they're just troubled people.
Actually I would certainly argue that Hitler was neither kind nor good intentioned. I think that he himself chose this path, and that he potentially could have been a wonderful man. However, from what I have read of Hitler's contruction of his reign, he certainly was not concerned with the wellfare of Germany, but only with his conquest while he was alive. If he had indeed been concerned with the wellbeing of Germany, he would not have created a system in which their could be no one to replace him if something were to happen to him. And he would not make the military decisions he made in the time frame he made them. And he would have had some sort of structured plan of action to leave in case something happened to him. He did none of this. He wanted to rule the world... and that was just about all he cared about.

Arch Enemy said:
Satin:
1. A smooth fabric, as of silk or rayon, woven with a glossy face and a dull back.
2. A garment made of this fabric.
(www.dictionary.com)

Umm, not to be a stickler, but that guys screenname is satAnloveslibs, not satIn . . . . But your definition of satIn is correct, Arch Enemy. SatAn is another name for the Devil, Lucifer, the Prince of Darkness, Damien, the fallen angel, angel of Death, etc.

One of my favorite quotes comes from our current President. I love him, I voted for him twice, but man oh man, I often cringe whenever he attempts to think of something off the cusp.

"Fool me once, shame on . . . shame on you. It fool me, you can't get fooled again."
--Pres. George W. Bush at a "Pledge Across America" Conference in TN

flip2 said:
Umm, not to be a stickler, but that guys screenname is satAnloveslibs, not satIn . . . . But your definition of satIn is correct, Arch Enemy. SatAn is another name for the Devil, Lucifer, the Prince of Darkness, Damien, the fallen angel, angel of Death, etc.

One of my favorite quotes comes from our current President. I love him, I voted for him twice, but man oh man, I often cringe whenever he attempts to think of something off the cusp.

"Fool me once, shame on . . . shame on you. It fool me, you can't get fooled again."
--Pres. George W. Bush at a "Pledge Across America" Conference in TN

Hey is it just me, or did satin change her name to satan?

Back
Top Bottom