• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Quote of the Week

LowDown

Curmudgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Voting for an out of control egomaniac like Donald Trump would be like playing Russian Roulette with the future of this country. Voting for someone with a track record like Hillary Clinton’s is like putting a shotgun to your head and pulling the trigger. And not voting at all is just giving up.

Nobody said that being a good citizen would be easy.
-Thomas Sowell

The Russian Roulette metaphor for Donald Trump's Presidency works a bit better when you're using a pistol instead of a revolver. If you look at the positions he's held for his entire adult life (not counting the last few months), then he's more or less the same candidate as Hillary is.

Russian roulette gives you a one in six chance of death.

Putting loaded shotgun to your head gives you a one in one 100% chance of death.

Trump Russian roulette. Good chance of survival.

Clinton shotgun. Zero chance of survival.

That sums it up pretty well.....two bad choices but only one is certain disaster. The other is risky.

Clearly we vote for Trump.

Please.

Hillary follows the polls. Trump follows whatever impulse happens to seize him at the moment.

Please.

Hillary follows the polls. Trump follows whatever impulse happens to seize him at the moment.

And Hillary follows whatever Wall Street Banker that happens to wink at her.

If both candidates are equally disastrous, or close enough to be two big evils that makes it hard to find the lesser, simply determine which candidate cares the most about 2020 or put a ton of votes on Gary Johnson and make the House decide ..

.. Then join this, the most common sense and powerful citizens group in America: Powerful American Political Alliance and threaten the winner with impeachment or 2020 defeat if they don't do their best for the economic prosperity of American citizens.

You may want to brush up on who Trump picked to be his economic 'advisers' before you just point at Clinton.

I wouldn't vote for Clinton if Trump picked Bonnie and Clyde.

You may want to brush up on who Trump picked to be his economic 'advisers' before you just point at Clinton.

I'm sure Clinton has a fine bunch of left wing Reubens for economic advisors. Five people picked off the street at random would be better.

I wouldn't vote for Clinton if Trump picked Bonnie and Clyde.

Yes, we know. As Trump once said he could shoot someone on 5th av. and not lose voters.

That says a lot about Trump,. but it actually says more about the lemming followers he has.

The Russian Roulette metaphor for Donald Trump's Presidency works a bit better when you're using a pistol instead of a revolver. If you look at the positions he's held for his entire adult life (not counting the last few months), then he's more or less the same candidate as Hillary is.

A revolver IS a pistol. ;)

Yes, we know. As Trump once said he could shoot someone on 5th av. and not lose voters.

That says a lot about Trump,. but it actually says more about the lemming followers he has.

I'm not devoted to Trump......it's just that he's the only candidate that can stop Hillary.

And Hillary must be stopped.

I'm not devoted to Trump......it's just that he's the only candidate that can stop Hillary.

And Hillary must be stopped.

Trump is MUCH more dangerous to the world and the US than Clinton is.

But again I don't expect any of his lemmings to change their minds. He's bad, but from what I can see most of his supporters are worse.

Russian roulette gives you a one in six chance of death.

Putting loaded shotgun to your head gives you a one in one 100% chance of death.

Trump Russian roulette. Good chance of survival.

Clinton shotgun. Zero chance of survival.

That sums it up pretty well.....two bad choices but only one is certain disaster. The other is risky.

Clearly we vote for Trump.

Only if you are a partisan Republican. Otherwise, the analogy would be Trump, Russian roulette; Clinton, cleaning a loaded shotgun.

Giving it some thought...voting for Trump is handing a five-year old a loaded shotgun, while voting for Clinton is playing Russian Roulette. Now that is a 100% accurate analogy.

Even if she does I don't believe the puppet masters wish to use nukes. Trump on the other hand...

Link to a quote from him saying he wishes to use nukes. Jesus Mary and Joseph.

Link to your ridiculous assertion. Where do ya'all get your news? The Onion?

Link to a quote from him saying he wishes to use nukes. Jesus Mary and Joseph.

Link to the post showing Clinton a puppet master. Christ almighty.

If both candidates are equally disastrous, or close enough to be two big evils that makes it hard to find the lesser, simply determine which candidate cares the most about 2020 or put a ton of votes on Gary Johnson and make the House decide ..

.. Then join this, the most common sense and powerful citizens group in America: Powerful American Political Alliance and threaten the winner with impeachment or 2020 defeat if they don't do their best for the economic prosperity of American citizens.
You mean, let the Republican dominated House decide? No thanks.

What kind of animals follow Hillary? None, animals are good judges of character.

Back
Top Bottom