• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[quote]Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 2019https://www

Yep, exactly the same. Aren't you proud that your conduct is exactly that of an eeebil librul?

And seeing as how the Mueller probe is always "fake news" maybe it is the same. Fake news, and you fell for it.

Well, the Mueller probe itself isn't fake news. The fake news is when lefties and the MSM pull **** out of their asses like they know what is going on in the Mueller investigation. I mean we have people on here who post, "Do you believe Trump or do you believe Mueller?" when Mueller hasn't even said anything at all to believe or not believe, like they already know what Mueller is thinking. Mueller has yet to indict even one person for colluding with Russia to influence the election or for obstruction of justice. The left are having orgasm after orgasm after orgasm when Mueller has found nothing on Trump. But the mind is a powerful tool and there have been examples of people having orgasms just from fantasies being the only stimulation.

Last edited:
Well, the Mueller probe itself isn't fake news. The fake news is when lefties and the MSM pull **** out of their asses like they know what is going on in the Mueller investigation. I mean we have people on here who post, "Do you believe Trump or do you believe Mueller?" when Mueller hasn't even said anything at all to believe or not believe, like they already know what Mueller is thinking. Mueller has yet to indict even one person for colluding with Russia to influence the election or for obstruction of justice. The left are having orgasm after orgasm after orgasm when Mueller has found nothing on Trump. But the mind is a powerful tool and there have been examples of people having orgasms just from fantasies being the only stimulation.

Interesting how you can't deny that your reaction to this is the same. There goes that theory that conservatives are superior.

Well, whenever there's a vacancy....but good to know the Republican party has no principles.

why should the GOP limit its ability to win when dealing with a party that has violated all sorts of "rules".

why should the GOP limit its ability to win when dealing with a party that has violated all sorts of "rules".

I thought you guys were morally superior or something?

Which rules does the GOP follow? Or is their lack of principles Democrats' fault too?

I never claimed that and I detest the bible thumpers. I just tire of the reactionary parasitic statism that masquerades as liberalism. Control freaks and class warfare types are hardly "liberal"

I never claimed that and I detest the bible thumpers. I just tire of the reactionary parasitic statism that masquerades as liberalism. Control freaks and class warfare types are hardly "liberal"

Of course not. They're conservatives like you.

Of course not. They're conservatives like you.

i am not the one trying to take more money from people who earned it, or suppress free speech on college campuses or ban scary looking guns based on the lie that will stop premeditated killers. that's the province of the American left

i am not the one trying to take more money from people who earned it, or suppress free speech on college campuses or ban scary looking guns based on the lie that will stop premeditated killers. that's the province of the American left

You are the one trying to keep people from earning a living. That's why you're so virulently anti-union. The idea of the non-rich getting anything at all scares you shirtless.

Other than that, your post is just boilerplate RW propaganda.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 2019

I haven't seen anything about this anywhere else, the article is 2 days old. It is plausible, she is 85, has had problems with cancer. It would be sad to lose such a brilliant jurist and I expect another acrimonious fight to appoint a successor along the now customary partisan approach.
You can bet Republicans will load the Judiciary Committee with reliable conservative Republicans.

You are the one trying to keep people from earning a living. That's why you're so virulently anti-union. The idea of the non-rich getting anything at all scares you shirtless.

Other than that, your post is just boilerplate RW propaganda.

labor is a commodity./ wages are what employers pay to get the quantity and quality of that commodity they need. You seem to think that corporations are created by the owners to provide jobs to others. IN some cases that might be true-often people start a business so they have work. But a corporation doesn't owe you work if you cannot provide something it needs.

Interesting how you can't deny that your reaction to this is the same. There goes that theory that conservatives are superior.

What does Mueller have on Trump? Anything? It's been a year and a half now and tens of millions of dollars and Mueller keeps on looking. Why does he keep on looking? Because he doesn't have anything. Lefties are having orgasms just on the fact the Mueller keeps on going. Surely he will find something under the next rock.

What does Mueller have on Trump? Anything? It's been a year and a half now and tens of millions of dollars and Mueller keeps on looking. Why does he keep on looking? Because he doesn't have anything. Lefties are having orgasms just on the fact the Mueller keeps on going. Surely he will find something under the next rock.

Stay tuned and be patient. Remember, Ken Starr took two years getting the skinny on a BJ. Clearly Trump is in freak out mode, or he would shut his pie hole and allow the investigation to run it's course unimpeded. Actually 'Lefties' are as equally as eager for the investigation to end an the Righties. They just want the investigation to be thorough and fair, regardless of how long it takes to complete it, and let the chips fall where they may. You don't know what Mueller has,or doesn't have, and neither do the Lefties or anyone else. You say 'Mueller has nothing.' Feel free to prove your positive claim. ( you cant and you know it.) You're just whistling Dixie. As for the money issue, why aren't you whining about the millions and millions of taxpayer's dollars Trump has pissed off on his numerous golf trips, something he said he would be too busy working for America to partake in ?

Last edited:
Stay tuned and be patient. Remember, Ken Starr took two years getting the skinny on a BJ. Clearly Trump is in freak out mode, or he would shut his pie hole and allow the investigation to run it's course unimpeded. Actually 'Lefties' are as equally as eager for the investigation to end an the Righties. They just want the investigation to be thorough and fair, regardless of how long it takes to complete it, and let the chips fall where they may. You don't know what Mueller has,or doesn't have, and neither do the Lefties or anyone else. You say 'Mueller has nothing.' Feel free to prove your positive claim. ( you cant and you know it.) You're just whistling Dixie. As for the money issue, why aren't you whining about the millions and millions of taxpayer's dollars Trump has pissed off on his numerous golf trips, something he said he would be too busy working for America to partake in ?

LOL. That's been the party line for a year and a half now. It's always, "stay tuned, be patient, it's right around the corner". Meanwhile Trump is still in office and ain't goin anywhere. And now he's got a possible shot at yet another Court nomination. By the time your patience has run out, Trump's term will be over. But, be patient.

LOL. That's been the party line for a year and a half now. It's always, "stay tuned, be patient, it's right around the corner". Meanwhile Trump is still in office and ain't goin anywhere. And now he's got a possible shot at yet another Court nomination. By the time your patience has run out, Trump's term will be over. But, be patient.

nice dodge/deflection. Whether or not he is going anywhere is YTBD. still waiting for your outrage about the millions of taxpayer's dollars Trump has pissed off on his golf trips he stated he would be too busy working to participate in....

Well, wishing Ginsberg all the best, but am also glad this means another Constitutional Textualist to be nominated to SCOTUS.
I'm sure this prospect will make a lot of liberal / progressive's heads explode and fell betrayed by Ginsberg, as they typically are counting on SCOTUS to force their political and social agendas that they wouldn't possibly get through the legislature, at least so far.
(But who knows? With all the liberal / progressive indoctrinated young from the 'education system' reaching voting age)

Nonsense. Textualist? What a batch of bull**** that is. You and I both know Kavanaugh is no textualist, or he would never have ruled the way he did on the NSA spying.

You fail.

Actually 'Lefties' are as equally as eager for the investigation to end an the Righties. They just want the investigation to be thorough and fair, regardless of how long it takes to complete it, and let the chips fall where they may. You don't know what Mueller has,or doesn't have, and neither do the Lefties or anyone else.
Its not an "investigation", its a ploy to hold a cloud of illegitimacy over Trump that justifies opposing everything he does by claiming it is done in furtherance of Russian interests.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 2019

I haven't seen anything about this anywhere else, the article is 2 days old. It is plausible, she is 85, has had problems with cancer. It would be sad to lose such a brilliant jurist and I expect another acrimonious fight to appoint a successor along the now customary partisan approach.

Here's a little gift for those among us that will not be pleased by the prospect of yet another conservative judge appointment by The Great Orange Hued One...

**giggle**

How long did Ken Starr investigate Clinton before coming up with....a blow job? Were you upset then?

The more Trump denies it and screams "witch hunt" the more I think he's hiding something.

labor is a commodity./ wages are what employers pay to get the quantity and quality of that commodity they need. You seem to think that corporations are created by the owners to provide jobs to others. IN some cases that might be true-often people start a business so they have work. But a corporation doesn't owe you work if you cannot provide something it needs.

Those who think that are on your side. They're the ones talking about how wealth trickles down. They're the ones talking about "job creators."

I have a right to earn a living. You think I do not. You think I should be enslaved.

Those who think that are on your side. They're the ones talking about how wealth trickles down. They're the ones talking about "job creators."

I have a right to earn a living. You think I do not. You think I should be enslaved.

You have the right to earn whatever someone is willing to pay you. If that "earns you a living" good

If NOT, then you have to do something to increase the value of your labor. there were several reasons why I busted my butt to get into good schools and ultimately a law degree and masters in labor law/labor relations. It was because with those degrees I cold make a six figure salary before I was thirty. Now when I hear 30 year olds whining they cannot support a family on minimum wage, I say DUH. I got minimum wage jobs out of the way when I was a student. Most smart and ambitious people do

Which rules does the GOP follow? Or is their lack of principles Democrats' fault too?

How many fishing poles do you have in the water in this thread? If you could ****ing try to comment on the actual story it would be a welcome change. So far you are sitting in your glass house throwing stones in every direction.

I don't even see Drudge on this story, I remain skeptical about it being true.

If true, the Republicans will nominate a judge with solid credentials that Democrats will be hard pressed to object to considering the partisan slant of Kagan and Sotomayor. Democrat Presidents are going to nominate progressive outlook judges and Republican Presidents are going to nominate conservative outlook judges. That is just what we can expect going forward.

This "Santa Monica Observer" has 178 followers on Twitter.

Delete this thread.

Nonsense. Textualist? What a batch of bull**** that is. You and I both know Kavanaugh is no textualist, or he would never have ruled the way he did on the NSA spying.

You fail.

Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh sees himself as a textualist in his approach to the Constitution, saying his first duty is to adhere to what its words say — la Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas in 1991.

Some legal scholars, though, say he could be described as more of an originalist in the vein of now Justice Thomas, looking for the intent of the document’s authors when they wrote it.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/3/brett-kavanaugh-best-described-as-originalist-say-/

I'll take a Textualist or an Originalist any day over a leftist judicial activist.

Back
Top Bottom