• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Quizzes to match you to a candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A quiz to find your candidate . . .

The problem with these quizzes is which Romney views do they match you up to, his views from last week or the week before?

But you could also write-in a candidate which match your views.
True.

But I don't know of any that exist. And what I'm trying to say here is that I'm voting to make sure Obama doesn't get re-elected. Thus Romney, as the other main-party candidate (and thus the one with the best chance to beat Obama)...gets my vote.

Even if I don't fully agree with Romney on everything.

True.

But I don't know of any that exist. And what I'm trying to say here is that I'm voting to make sure Obama doesn't get re-elected. Thus Romney, as the other main-party candidate (and thus the one with the best chance to beat Obama)...gets my vote.

Well....the good thing for you is....if you don't agree with Romney today, you probably will tomorrow!!!

Well....the good thing for you is....if you don't agree with Romney today, you probably will tomorrow!!!
Not likely.

Odd, I side with President Obama on 87% of the issues, Stein 83%, Johnson 69%, Paul 43%, and Romney 20%.

Link

Odd, I side with President Obama on 87% of the issues, Stein 83%, Johnson 69%, Paul 43%, and Romney 20%.

Link
Proof Obama is a Marxist like some say?...:2razz:

True.

That shows cowardice. It only exacerbates our problem with only two parties.

That shows cowardice. It only exacerbates our problem with only two parties.
I'm more worried about surviving atm, than breaking the two-party stranglehold.

If you don't like Romney's views today, just wait until tommorrow.

I don't want either Obama or Romney. I don't know what to do!!! Neither the Republican or Democratic party represent me (thankfully). I'm actually thinking about not voting. What good is a write-in? They will LOSE!!! So it's a wasted vote anyway. I'm so sick of these two parties manipulating, double talk and outright lies. Seems like every presidential election that comes around, I say, "that's it? THOSE are my choices?" I wish we could get rid of these two parties, or at least make them less powerful.

I mean really, what changes from Democratic president to Republican president? Does anything really ever change? I don't think so. I almost feel like both of these parties want to keep us, the people, fighting among ourselves over democrat or republican and meanwhile they're up to God knows what. That's what they do in the ME, the dictators keep the people angry at the world and everybody else except for WHO is actually responsible for their predicament - their leaders.

Proof Obama is a Marxist like some say?...:2razz:

I don't believe so. The most important (to me) were the environmental and social issues, which seemed to fit under Obama and/or Stein's positions.

Hm, 87% Jill Stein, 80% Gary Johnson, 70% Barack Obama, 67% Ron Paul and only 46% Mitt Romney.

87% Green, 74% Libertarian, 70% Democrats, 46% Republican.

Somehow, I doubt the accuracy of that quiz.

Hm. I'm interested, digs, who do you intend on voting for? Out of those results, you could swing towards Mitt, Obama, or 3rd party with little variance (depending on which issues carry more weight).

Sorry for such a late reply. Currently I plan on voting for Mitt Romney mainly because I'm extremely dissatisfied with Obama. It would take a lot for me to vote for Obama.

Re: U.S. Presidential Candidate

98% Paul, 97% Johnson, 54% Romney, 6% Obama. I apparently side with Romney on social issues (which confuses me).

99% Paul
95% Johnson
81% Romney
20% Obama

Okay, so who's Jill Stein? Figures I'd end up on the side of someone no one has heard of.

84%
Jill Stein
on science, foreign policy, environmental, and healthcare issues

81%
Gary Johnson
on social, healthcare, immigration, domestic policy, and economic issues

80%
Barack Obama
on science, social, foreign policy, immigration, and environmental issues

61%
Ron Paul
on healthcare, domestic policy, economic, and immigration issues

52%
Mitt Romney
on economic, domestic policy, and immigration issues

Okay, so who's Jill Stein? Figures I'd end up on the side of someone no one has heard of.

84%
Jill Stein
on science, foreign policy, environmental, and healthcare issues

81%
Gary Johnson
on social, healthcare, immigration, domestic policy, and economic issues

80%
Barack Obama
on science, social, foreign policy, immigration, and environmental issues

61%
Ron Paul
on healthcare, domestic policy, economic, and immigration issues

52%
Mitt Romney
on economic, domestic policy, and immigration issues

Jill Stein is the Green Party candidate.

Mine said I'm 100% with Calvin Coolidge. WTF?

I think what's funny is that the difference between Ron Paul and Jimmy McMillan is a negligible 4%. I didn't even know the guy was running for president. THE TEMPERATURE IS TOO DAMN HIGH!

jimmy_mcmillan.jpg

Jimmy Mother****ing McMillan.

Is that Mr. T's doppleganger?

or

Samuel L Jackson Sr.?

I don't know. I think that's Mr. T without the mohawk.
So you're saying you don't think Mr. T could run for president?

Why not? It wouldn't be the first time we had an actor in office.
And he could start State of the Union addresses with "I pity the fool..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom