• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Quizzes to match you to a candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capitus11

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I ended up with my top two of 95% Ron Paul and 95% Gary Johnson with like 76% with Romney (lol wut?) only 9% with Obama (This one surprised me more than the Romney which was still a shocker.) Post your results.

My results = I side 95% with Ron Paul

Re: U.S. Presidential Candidate

I ended up with my top two of 95% Ron Paul and 95% Gary Johnson with like 76% with Romney (lol wut?) only 9% with Obama (This one surprised me more than the Romney which was still a shocker.) Post your results.

I would say you can erase "Liberal" and change it to "Conservative" on your avatar.

I side 80% with Gary Johnson, 77% with Ron Paul, 75% with Mitt Romney, and 46% with Barack Obama. It said I sided with Romney most on domestic, healthcare, immigration, and economic issues. While I sided with Obama on science, social, immigration, and environmental issues.

I'd say its probably a pretty accurate description of where I stand.

Results were I side with Mitt Romney 75%

Im 75% republican...72% libertarian....60% democrat....39% green

Im not surprised...I was a Republican for 43 yrs....its just this new far right insanity that pushed me away.

I got 81% for Jill Stein.

The people that make these polls always make me laugh because the fact that Ron Paul...whose not running for the Presidency on any ticket....is randomly included tells us a bit about the polls creator.

I got 93% Romney, above 80% for Johnson and Paul (in that order), and just under 50% for Obama.

I think I may've hit with Obama because, in regards to the debt ceiling question, I said offset the debt by lowering spending and reforming taxes. However, in retrospect, they probably meant "reform" to mean "increase" rather than "reform in any fashion, including simplifying the tax code".

Last edited:

32045485.jpg

I side with 0% of voters from my state on major issues. :(

The people that make these polls always make me laugh because the fact that Ron Paul...whose not running for the Presidency on any ticket....is randomly included tells us a bit about the polls creator.

Well, to be fair, Ron Paul has not officially resigned his candidacy. He's still hoping to steal the GOP nomination from Romney at the Republican convention. Which is still technically possible, though quite unlikely.

Obama...91%
Stein......81%
Paul.......71%

Who's Jill Stein and why do I apparently agree with her on 87% of issues?

*looks her up*

Ah... she's pretty cool. Not sure I'd want the Green party running anything, though.

It looks like I must agree with a lot of different points of view..

but mostly with Gary Johnson and Ron Paul (no surprise there)

32141688.jpg

I got 80% Obama, 73% for both Gary Johnson and Ron Paul and 34% for Romnuts (I don't like him if you don't already know). 80% Dem, 73% Libretarian, 66% green, and 34% Republican.

I really liked Ron Paul and wish that he'd seen more attention (especially over the hacks that he was put under). I despise Mitt Romney and think that he is a disgrace to American politics. I like Obama but I'm not as excited as I was about him. I can't even lie, I don't know anything about Gary Johnson.

32167581.jpg

Jill Stein 84%
Obama 78%
Stewart Alexander 76%
Ron Paul 61%

The last of these is a total shocker....

View attachment 67131354

I picked that the US SHOULD intervene in the affairs of other countries and we SHOULDN'T get out of Afghanistan. I looked into how the questions are asked and this one made me iffy about the way the test is conducted.

Here is an example where I saw a giant flaw:

Is Global Warming a threat to the environment?
Ron Paul: Yes, but we should not devote government resources to prevent it
Your similar answer: Yes

-------

My answer is yes, and the government SHOULD devote sources to prevent it. With that said, we DON'T side the same on the issue.

------

Here is another:

Should abortion be outlawed in the United States?
Ron Paul: No, I don't agree with it but it's not my right or the government's to ban abortion
Your similar answer: No

------

Paul is a states' right advocate when it comes to abortion. I don't believe states should have the right to ban abortion either. We clearly don't side the same on the issue.

Last edited:

And you got Obama, now that is a shocker. So much for that poll.

I've never denied being a Democrat?

Hatuey, the fact that Ron Paul is on this with the serious candidates for actual parties should show you the obvious flaw of the poll.

Hatuey, the fact that Ron Paul is on this with the serious candidates for actual parties should show you the obvious flaw of the poll.

I think what's funny is that the difference between Ron Paul and Jimmy McMillan is a negligible 4%. I didn't even know the guy was running for president. THE TEMPERATURE IS TOO DAMN HIGH!

jimmy_mcmillan.jpg

Jimmy Mother****ing McMillan.

Last edited:

He looks like a pouty baby in that picture.

A hairy pouty baby, but still a pouty baby.

Jimmy McMillon is a serious candidate for an actual party. Ron Paul is not. Jimmy is also entertaining and not insane, two things Paul cannot claim.

Why so serious?

Apparently, I'm 87% libertarian ... Who knew??

I'm also 83% with Johnson and Paul. 66% with our current president and 49% with Romney. I'm also more democrat and green than republican (not a huge shock for me).

The methodology may be deeply flawed, but the poll was fun and not 100% off the mark.

I got:

76% with Obama
71% with Paul
68% with Johnson
43% with Romney

Probably that dang Evolution question that got me disagreeing with Romney ;)

Barak Obama-85%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom