• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Quiz: Who said it? Trump, hitler, mussolini, stalin?

We could use a good dictator to sort things out.

So what'll it be dictator Trump or dictator Bernie?

Fortunately we have a good woman Candidate to lead who is solid on the issues and process that we don't have to have these other two.

Even better, we have a young Latino who respects the Constitution.

Even better, we have a young Latino who respects the Constitution.

Do you think any of these Republicans can be rewarded after what they did?

Do you think they will do anything but suddenly leave millions of people without health care and cut revenue so greedy people can use money in sense gratification (sin) and cause us more calamity?

Do you think any of these Republicans can be rewarded after what they did?

Do you think they will do anything but suddenly leave millions of people without health care and cut revenue so greedy people can use money in sense gratification (sin) and cause us more calamity?

Without health insurance does NOT mean without health care. Have you taken a look at what a ripoff cash healthcare prices are? Providers literally move decimal points for cash patients versus payment from an insurance company.

Without health insurance does NOT mean without health care. Have you taken a look at what a ripoff cash healthcare prices are? Providers literally move decimal points for cash patients versus payment from an insurance company.

Personally, I like the Cuban model, they have universal health care with very little which we may soon have to do.

Personally, I like the Cuban model, they have universal health care with very little which we may soon have to do.

I have been to Cuba. Only Communist Party officials get good healthcare. Try wandering off on your own and accompanying a common person going to visit a sick relative. In Cuba a bar of soap is a sought after luxury. Cuban hospitals for common people look like something out of the 1800s.

You clearly have no idea what that means.

Are you just trying to troll? Or do you really not understand what an ad hominem fallacy is?

I have been to Cuba. Only Communist Party officials get good healthcare. Try wandering off on your own and accompanying a common person going to visit a sick relative. In Cuba a bar of soap is a sought after luxury. Cuban hospitals for common people look like something out of the 1800s.

Thanks for enlightening me.

Are you just trying to troll? Or do you really not understand what an ad hominem fallacy is?

Look it up! Don't you have Google?

Thanks for enlightening me.

Look it up! Don't you have Google?

Ad hominem fallacy is an informal fallacy in which one implies that because a bad person would agree with an idea, that the idea is therefore bad. Which is all that retarded quiz is.

Ad hominem fallacy is an informal fallacy in which one implies that because a bad person would agree with an idea, that the idea is therefore bad. Which is all that retarded quiz is.

Not really, no.

Back
Top Bottom