• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

QUIZ: Can You Identify These American Icons?

93%. In what universe is 79% an A+?

99%. Just missed one.

94% on the American icons plus Mother Teresa.

87%, which I think is pretty good for a Brit (though when they're counting Mother Teresa as an "American Icon" it helps :confused: ).

100% with a couple of guesses. I'm not up to speed on Viola something and Missy Elliot but apparently had the Belichick coin working for me.

Damn -- missed one. 99%

64% is a D -- not genius.

I agree ,sweety,but tell it to the ones who created it :lol:
but to be honest as a muslim I can say I know much about the bible..

92% on the American Icon's quiz, got bored with how slow it was updating but persevered. :(

Missed one, Viola Davis.

Never heard of her.

I agree ,sweety,but tell it to the ones who created it :lol:
but to be honest as a muslim I can say I know much about the bible..

64% isn't horrible for someone who isn't Christian, for sure.

100% with a couple of guesses. I'm not up to speed on Viola something and Missy Elliot but apparently had the Belichick coin working for me.

I missed the Viola Davis one (had never seen a photo of her glammed up) and scored 99%. But many of the choices were way too easy. Please, Harriet Beecher Stowe vs Harriet Tubman? You don't even have to be a good guesser to get some of these questions right! (Al Capone vs Billy the Kid?) :roll:

Missy Elliot is an American icon? Not in my demi-monde!

Back
Top Bottom