• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Questions I would like to ask Clarence Thomas?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

I would like to ask him if he knew about his wife's involvement in what happened on January 6th when you were the lone vote to stop congress from getting the documents requested by the committee looking into January 6th? I would further want to know if he and his wife discussed the matter prior to his vote? Finally, does he know if any further information concerning his wife are in the documents requested by the committee?

I sincerely believe he would answer the same as Trump would answer. I do like the questions though.

I would like to ask him if he knew about his wife's involvement in what happened on January 6th when you were the lone vote to stop congress from getting the documents requested by the committee looking into January 6th? I would further want to know if he and his wife discussed the matter prior to his vote? Finally, does he know if any further information concerning his wife are in the documents requested by the committee?
Are you suggesting that his wife doesn't have a right to political decisions of her own? You assume that Thomas must tell his wife what to think and do?

Are you suggesting that his wife doesn't have a right to political decisions of her own? You assume that Thomas must tell his wife what to think and do?
Are you suggesting that you aren't smart enough to connect two dots? Eight Supreme Court Justices - 5 of them conservative Republican appointees - voted to not keep records from the January 6th Committee. Justice Thomas was the lone dissenter, essentially voting to protect the interests of his wife and her cabal. No one has to assume that Thomas tells his wife what to think and do to conclude that Thomas is using his seat on the bench to obstruct investigations into the January 6th insurrection. His lone unexplained vote tells us that.

how could he not know it. ?

SNL did a pretty good skit about those two last night :)

The joke, basically, is that the Supreme Court is immune from any accountability, whatsoever. The Republicans have packed the courts with sociopathic idiologues.

Back
Top Bottom