• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Questions for the preisident

americanwoman

dangerously addictive
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 21, 2005
Messages
26,309
Reaction score
19,491
Location
Somewhere over the rainbow
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Independent
In the lines of Cindy wouldn't it be nice to be able to ask some fair questions to the commander in chief(no matter who he is) In reality it is unlikely but if you could ask the current president one honest question to be answered honestly what would it be?
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Why aren't you closing off the southwestern borders to illigal immigrants and possible terrorists?
 

Billo_Really

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
18,930
Reaction score
1,040
Location
HBCA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Originally posted by cnredd:
Why aren't you closing off the southwestern borders to illigal immigrants and possible terrorists?


My question would be, "Mr. President, why cnredd!?"
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Billo_Really said:


My question would be, "Mr. President, why cnredd!?"
I fail to see your logic...But then again, that qualifies me for being above the line of mental retardation.

1)Last I checked, Tennessee doesn't have any borders to another country, meaning the illigal immigrants had to get there THROUGH another state...closing the borders in the Southwest will decrease the overall numbers of ALL states...dummy.

2)You're using percentages, and not an actual population number...If Tennessee had 100 illigal immigrants, and 116 moved there in the years the chart states, then a 116% increase is true, but irrelevant to the overall population of the state.

Additionally, the states that have the MOST illigal immigrants(the Southwest...you know...the places that HAVE a border with Me-hee-co?) will NEVER have a high percentage increase because the relation to the state's overall population is small. A state that has 300,000 illegals, but increases by 100,000, will have JUST a 33% increase...If those same 100,000 went to Tennessee, the percentage would probably be in the 5000% range...dummy.

Why do you even post?....Do you wake up and think, "Another day to prove my inability to grasp a concept"?

Time for your rebuttal...which means a comment where you try to be funny and fail followed by silence when referring to the facts of this post.

It's not even easy to make fun of your stupidity anymore...It's gotten quite boring and tedious...
 

Billo_Really

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
18,930
Reaction score
1,040
Location
HBCA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
This whole border crisis is just a phoney, made up, bullshit issue you guys keep creating as a distraction from the real problems facing this country, which is.......you guys! The biggest threat to the safety of the United States is neo-conservatives.

At least liberals welcome, maybe grudgingly, alternative points of view. You guys cannot except any other point of view that doesn't fall in line with your fundamentalist doctrine. Which is something you have in common with the Islamists.

You need to realize you are the extreme radicals of this society. And you are ever increasing into the minority. More and more people are starting to see you guys for what you really are.....illogical, irrational phsycho's! And every day is a reminder of just how much you have fuucked up this country for the rest of us with your anti-American prose.

I'd like to dedicate a song to you.
"The ballad of Mr. Smith" by Bob Dylan

Ya, that fits you like a glove.
 

pax

New member
Joined
Aug 20, 2005
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Moderate
cnredd said:
Why aren't you closing off the southwestern borders to illigal immigrants and possible terrorists?

Until today, I have never heard Sheehan mention pulling troups out of Iraq. LIke most of us. We want to know the truth, why we are there? Each time a reason is given by the president, it is found to be false, and another ids added. The last I heard from him was: Quote: They are trying to force their dark goverrnment onto us. Unquote. It is about time he and his advisors be honest and admit to the mistake in the invasion and why the U.N. that was fashioned for us to , in these foreign matters, was ignored. Sixty five years of investment into this organization and suddenly we say; Forget it? It kept the USSR from our door until they expired, that was enough to warrant it's respect. Sheehan is asking. Why? Not demanding withdrawal, to propose that accusation is to mislead, and apply smoke and miorrors to an open question to our leaders, which they seem to want to ignore. Pax
 

pax

New member
Joined
Aug 20, 2005
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Moderate
in reference to the first reply. pax
 

Batman

Active member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
407
Reaction score
7
Location
Fulton, KY
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
pax said:
Sheehan is asking. Why? Not demanding withdrawal, to propose that accusation is to mislead, and apply smoke and miorrors to an open question to our leaders, which they seem to want to ignore. Pax
"I have to speak out, and I have to help try to bring the troops home."
Cindy Sheehan - October 7, 2004
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Billo_Really said:
This whole border crisis is just a phoney, made up, bullshit issue you guys keep creating as a distraction from the real problems facing this country, which is.......you guys! The biggest threat to the safety of the United States is neo-conservatives.
(CNN) -- New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson declared a state of emergency Friday in four counties along the Mexican border that he said have been "devastated" by crimes such as the smuggling of drugs and illegal immigrants.

In announcing the state of emergency, Richardson -- a Democrat who served in President Clinton's Cabinet -- criticized the "total inaction and lack of resources from the federal government and Congress" in helping protect his state's residents along the border.


http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/12/newmexico/

So the DEMOCRATIC Governor of a Southwest border state agrees with me 100% and you call me a "Neo-Con" and the issue "phony"..."dummy" once again..

Billo Really said:
At least liberals welcome, maybe grudgingly, alternative points of view. You guys cannot except any other point of view that doesn't fall in line with your fundamentalist doctrine. Which is something you have in common with the Islamists.
Howard Dean may not be running for anything, but his elbows appear to be as sharp as ever.

Since taking over as chairman of the Democratic National Committee earlier this year, the former presidential candidate has been quoted in newspapers making unusually caustic remarks about Republicans.

Dean has suggested that they are "evil." That they are "corrupt." He called them "brain-dead" during a stop in Toronto -- and while the Terri Schiavo case was still in the news. He has tagged Sen. Rick Santorum (R-Pa.) as a "liar." Last week, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reported that he mimicked a "drug-snorting Rush Limbaugh" at an event there.


http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/04/24/AR2005042401160.html

You may think Liberals accept an opposing point-of-view, but the DNC Chairman thinks otherwise...

Billo Really said:
You need to realize you are the extreme radicals of this society. And you are ever increasing into the minority. More and more people are starting to see you guys for what you really are.....illogical, irrational phsycho's! And every day is a reminder of just how much you have fuucked up this country for the rest of us with your anti-American prose.
According to a 2004 Pew Research Survey 20% of the general populationthink of themselves as "Liberal"...33% think of the themselves as Conservative...Less than a year ago, a Conservative beat a Liberal by 3 million votes...The Senate and House are Republican controlled...For people seeing "us guys" for what we really are, they sure have a funny way of showing it...Strike three, Billo...Back to benchwarming...BTW- "dummy" 4x now...

Billo Really said:
I'd like to dedicate a song to you.
"The ballad of Mr. Smith" by Bob Dylan

Ya, that fits you like a glove.
For your introspective musical number, may I suggest Disturbed's "Down With The Sickness"?

BTW-IF illigal immigration is a phony issue, then why would you first attempt to refute my question with a chart?...You try to "correct" me first, and when found out your wrong, which is not a terribly hard thing to do, you THEN say the issue is bogus...Why try first?...d.....u.....m.....m...y....
 

Attachments

Last edited:

Billo_Really

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
18,930
Reaction score
1,040
Location
HBCA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Nice try, cnredd. Nice try.

Your so predictable in your rebuts with me. I read your stuff with glee.
Because the only thing you prove, is just how far "out there" you are.
You do have some worth. Your a good example of a bad American.

Which is one of my questions to the President...
"Why is cnredd such a bad American, Mr. President?"

He would probably tell me,
"I don't see anything bad, about cnredd! Birds of a feather,
you know."

Ya, I know. And then I'd say,
"You don't think it is bad to whip up fear in the population to garner
support for your greedy, tyrannical goals that benifit only the upper
class of society?"
"You don't think it is bad to defend sending our countryman to their
deaths over lies and bullshit?"
"You don't think it is bad to declare war on the US Constitution with bills
like the Patriot Act?"
"You don't see it is bad to waste tax payers money to embark on this
bogus bullshit war on terror, which will never end because you cannot
have a war with an ideology?"
"You do not think it is bad to put out terror alerts just to distract
American citizens from the truth of your actions?"
"You don't think it is bad to take all the vacations that you do?"
"You don't think it is bad to discount (and not listen too) the concerns of
half the people in our nation?"
"You don't think it is bad not to do the
things you said you would do to get the people responsible for 9/11?"
If you do,
"Then, what are you doing in Iraq."
"Or, what are you doing pulling the focus out of Afganistan?"

Or just answer this one, if nothing else,
"What the hell are you doing as President in the first place when it is
obvious you don't have the job skills the position requires!"

Because if you did, we would not be the most hated nation on earth!!!!!!!!!
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Billo_Really said:
Nice try, cnredd. Nice try.

Your so predictable in your rebuts with me. I read your stuff with glee.
Because the only thing you prove, is just how far "out there" you are.
You do have some worth. Your a good example of a bad American.

Which is one of my questions to the President...
"Why is cnredd such a bad American, Mr. President?"

He would probably tell me,
"I don't see anything bad, about cnredd! Birds of a feather,
you know."

Ya, I know. And then I'd say,
"You don't think it is bad to whip up fear in the population to garner
support for your greedy, tyrannical goals that benifit only the upper
class of society?"
"You don't think it is bad to defend sending our countryman to their
deaths over lies and bullshit?"
"You don't think it is bad to declare war on the US Constitution with bills
like the Patriot Act?"
"You don't see it is bad to waste tax payers money to embark on this
bogus bullshit war on terror, which will never end because you cannot
have a war with an ideology?"
"You do not think it is bad to put out terror alerts just to distract
American citizens from the truth of your actions?"
"You don't think it is bad to take all the vacations that you do?"
"You don't think it is bad to discount (and not listen too) the concerns of
half the people in our nation?"
"You don't think it is bad not to do the
things you said you would do to get the people responsible for 9/11?"
If you do,
"Then, what are you doing in Iraq."
"Or, what are you doing pulling the focus out of Afganistan?"

Or just answer this one, if nothing else,
"What the hell are you doing as President in the first place when it is
obvious you don't have the job skills the position requires!"

Because if you did, we would not be the most hated nation on earth!!!!!!!!!
And yet not one fact on illigal immigration other than a chart...The rest is a lame attempt at smack, which you couldn't do if your life depended on it.

For the members of this forum...read Billo's posts on this thread and try to remember that this is from a 47 year old person.
 

Billo_Really

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
18,930
Reaction score
1,040
Location
HBCA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Originally posted by cnredd:
And yet not one fact on illigal immigration other than a chart...The rest is a lame attempt at smack, which you couldn't do if your life depended on it.

For the members of this forum...read Billo's posts on this thread and try to remember that this is from a 47 year old person.
Your specialty is dis-information! I don't have to provide anything regarding immigration. I don't see it as a problem in my daily life. And I think the people that do, need to get past the 3rd grade.

Did you know your attack/comment ratio is up to 90% of your responses with me. Proving you never had any intention of meaningful debates. Not from day one. Or should I say response one, which can be remembered at:

Thread: Michael Moore - Liberator or Slanderer, Post #55.

This was how you said,
"Hello, I'm cnredd, welcome to Debate Politics".

It's been down hill ever since.

At least I give someone the benifit of the doubt before I start with the salvo's. And if you reviewed all of my posts, you would see that my attack/comment ratio was in the low 20's. I make a concious effort to avoid the Ad hominum thing you so preciously cherish.

Have a nice day!
 

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
34,334
Reaction score
16,228
Location
A place where common sense exists
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
you could ask the current president one honest question to be answered honestly what would it be?
I have a few questions I would like to ask him.

How in the hell are you going to say that you are we are fighting a war on terrorism when you leave the borders wide open?

How in the hell can a American president send our jobs over seas?

When are you going to let the officers on the battlefield run the war instead of bunch of suits run the war?

When are you going to make a marriage amendment to the constitution?
 

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I would ask him why not use his veto authority on bills that are filled with fat pork?

Why not submit the most Conservative qualified candidate the the SCOTUS. Someone like Janis Rogers Brown or Patricia Owens........

And I am with James on that marriage amendment and would not mind one to protect "Okd Glory" while we are at it.........
 
Last edited:

Comrade Brian

DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 18, 2005
Messages
1,239
Reaction score
0
Location
NE, Minnesota
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'd like to ask him why is he so stupid!

Okay, hes not so stupid, just bad at covering up truths and bad english.
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom