• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Questions for all.

Tetracide said:
No, you go right silly. They go left.

Is that: You go right, you silly man?
or: You go right, quite being silly about it?

But , lack of response: Because I'm nuts, or people can't answer a VERY straight forward question that pins them down? Or both? If both, your ratio guess.
I blew it the other day. Given your acumen for providing facts: In the Rove, to fire or not to fire. I stated first the five year rule. Which of course I was right about. But I don't lie and refuse to provide proof. It's a stubborn thing. But Mr. Moon dug it up. Proving me right after many insults heaped upon me. I SHOULD have asked you to dig. I bet you could have got it. Do I win that bet? All in.

Originally posted by Teacher:
Question #1. Moral Obligation.

You are in any town USA, walking down the street. No one is around. You come upon the following.

A 14 year old boy is kicking the snot out of a 10 year old boy.

The ten year old boy is yelling, "Stop. I've had enough. Somebody please help me".

You know you can end this. The ten year old will leave, safe for the meantime. No one will see what you do. There are no ramifications. No one will see it or call the law. After you leave it's over forever. No lawsuits or police.

Is it your moral obligation to break this up?

Yes or no?
Is this a Bagdad 14 against a South Central 10? Do I have time to get a snack? If not, No. Unless you did a weapons check.

Yes usually,unless it happens to be the ten yr old twat who scratched my car in which case I might be inclined to cheer on the 14 yr old.

Back
Top Bottom