• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question:

Frank Apisa

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Not sure where to post this, so I am trying here. If it is inappropriate, I hope a moderator will move it to where is ought to be.

I cannot access my "Participated" segment...where I normally go to do my posting.

Is it just my account...or is it a forum-wide problem.

I can access "What's New"...and have been able to post.

For future reference, in case you have any other problems in the future, threads like these go in the Tech Support forum.

For future reference, in case you have any other problems in the future, threads like these go in the Tech Support forum.

Thanks, OS.

Thanks, Jesse.

Now...if I can remember all this!!!

Just do what I do, and get vital information tattooed backwards on your forehead. That way, every time you look in a mirror, you have a permanent reminder about something significant!

I try to stay away from mirrors these days. They are a bunch of damn liars. Either that, or some old guy has taken over my body!

Back
Top Bottom