• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question for Trump fans about his border visit

Nickyjo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Given that he is trying to affect policy, and for that he needs to be informed, should Trump interview some of the migrants seeking asylum and immigration advocates, as well as US immigration officials when he visits the border, much as Harris did?

Really other then his impeding court cases that will keep court TV on the air, why is this ass hole even relevant anymore???

I expect Putin to introduce him to radiated KFC for not paying his loans any day now...

He will go down in history for being the biggest business failure, the first president to be illegitimahotly elected with the collusion of a hostile foriegn power, the only president to be impeached twice ( tying all previous presidents...) And the only president to lose the general vote twice.

He will be remembered as a black stain on America...

Really other then his impeding court cases that will keep court TV on the air, why is this ass hole even relevant anymore???

I expect Putin to introduce him to radiated KFC for not paying his loans any day now...

He will go down in history for being the biggest business failure, the first president to be illegitimahotly elected with the collusion of a hostile foriegn power, the only president to be impeached twice ( tying all previous presidents...) And the only president to lose the general vote twice.

He will be remembered as a black stain on America...
Agreed, but my question was for Trump supporters and their view of his responsibility to educate himself if he still wishes to affect policy.

If there ever was proof that Trump is a natural born leader this was it. Kamala only went because he said he was going. It was funny to see her follow his lead.
This won't end well for Kamala because the truth is that she went to kiss the butts of people engaging in illegal activity, like crossing a wall that is there for a reason. When Trump goes he will focus on Americans and how immigration hurts them. The mainstream media will try to spin it in Kamala's favor but her incompetence level is so high that it is getting tough for her worshipers to protect her. There has been some criticism of her on CNN lately. You have be pretty terrible at your job if you are a woman of color (and a Democratic Party leader) and CNN criticizes you. That would normally violate CNNs policies....but she is pretty horrible....

If there ever was proof that Trump is a natural born leader this was it. Kamala only went because he said he was going. It was funny to see her follow his lead.
This won't end well for Kamala because the truth is that she went to kiss the butts of people engaging in illegal activity, like crossing a wall that is there for a reason. When Trump goes he will focus on Americans and how immigration hurts them. The mainstream media will try to spin it in Kamala's favor but her incompetence level is so high that it is getting tough for her worshipers to protect her. There has been some criticism of her on CNN lately. You have be pretty terrible at your job if you are a woman of color (and a Democratic Party leader) and CNN criticizes you. That would normally violate CNNs policies....but she is pretty horrible....
Someone who looks at Harris and trump and says 'Harris is incompetent' has buffoonish opinions. And I'm not a big fan of Harris.

Agreed, but my question was for Trump supporters and their view of his responsibility to educate himself if he still wishes to affect policy.
Point taken , as you have undoubtedly ddiscerned I am anything but a trump supporter...

All you need to know about Trump's leadership and his appeal to many of his followers comes from philosopher Eric Hoffer: "Mass movements can rise and spread without a belief in a god, but never without belief in a devil."

Like any good wannabe dictator, Trump named the various devils for us to believe in and fear: the media as enemies of the people, immigrants -- legal or not, uppity women, blacks, the Central Park Five, even FOX News when it displeased him. I see you agree. The phrase "immigration hurts them" (Americans) is revealing.

By the way, what people who engaged in illegal activity did Harris kiss up to? Is it that she dared to speak to migrants. Won't find Donald doing that. He might learn something to pierce the bigoted bubble he lives in.

The devil arriving at the border to the strands of Gloria by Laura Branigan makes perfect sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom