• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question for those who are unvaccinated

Why are you unvaccinated?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• E

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • F

• G

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • H

• I

• J

• Total voters
I hope so too. One of my major beliefs/philosophies is all about listening to others. As soon as the vaccine was available to people over the age of 30 (currently 38 years old), I jumped onto the opportunity to get the vaccine. I am just wondering if the problem lies in allergies to vaccines, economics, poor distribution of the vaccine, or do people simply don't trust the reports coming out of the mainstream media outlets.
I don’t trust Biden Fauci or the CDC.

Ignorance is bliss. Good for you👍

I concerned that DP was running short of CT obsessives. But with your NINE - and counting - outbursts you are restoring my faith. Thank you and welcome - you have found a congenial home.

Get the shot(s)

I had Covid and got my 2 shots at the Naval Hospital in Portsmouth anyways.

Yeah, I had a pounding headache for 3 days and a achy body, but at least I have some confidence in not getting intubated in the near future.

Because they trace you via messengers.
Who is they and by now you should realize if you are over twenty one the government already knows everything about you they wish to and if they need to know more, they will.

I'm vaccinated... How about you?
Yes. I signed up to get the vaccine the day before it was eligible for my age group (30 and above). I got my two shots during the month of April, and was fully vaccinated by Mother's Day.

After I got my first shot, I got slight chest pains and had a light headache for about 5 hours, and that was it. For my second shot, I was extremely drowsy the next day. I took two aspirins and a 3-4 hour nap during the day, and was back to normal again less than 48 hours later.

I have experienced no long-term side effects, and I am glad I got the shots when I did. No regrets. I am in good shape, eat healthy, exercise daily, and take vitamins everyday. I did it because my elderly mother is immune compromised and I want to protect the nation. I didn't get the shot for myself, I did for my family, friends, and the nation as a whole.

Please read the choices carefully. Pick the option which fits your opinion the most.

Choice A - I get really bad reactions to vaccines. I fear it'll put me in the hospital, have long-term effects, or die.

Choice B - The government wants me to take it, therefore, it's a hard "no" for me. This is how government secretly controls my mind and body.

Choice C - I am waiting for the full approval from the FDA. I don't like the concept of "emergency-only approved" vaccines.

Choice D - My trusted media sources tell me the vaccine is bad for me. I am not going to take it, because I know it's unsafe and ineffective. Anything that comes out of the mouths of the CDC, Fauci, and other medical "experts" is a liberal lie.

Choice E - I am not anti-vaccine, but I am waiting for the fall or winter to get the vaccine. I want to see how my friends, family, and co-workers react to the shots.

Choice F - I am not allergic to shots. I just don't like the concept of needles being put into my body. Plus, I hear you get sick at least two days afterwards. No thanks. I would rather mask up, maintain social distancing, and practice clean hygiene.

Choice G - Sorry, but I don't need the shot period. I am a perfectly healthy person. Only unhealthy people should get vaccinated, not me.

Choice H - I am not anti-science or an anti-vaxxer. It's just hard to get vaccinated in my area. I fear getting the vaccine will result in loss of income from my job.

Choice I - If I get the vaccine, I will get blow back from my family/friends/co-workers. That's why I am not getting the vaccine. It's "uncool" to be vaccinated.

Choice J - I don't worry about losing income. It's just that it's hard to find a vaccine sight and/or the right time.

We've already had this thread 100 times, but here goes again...in order of importance:

1. to spite you/liberals/democrats/govt/media
2. the risk of getting covid is low, dying from covid even lower, and the vaccines benefits and risks are not fully determined, especially because of suppression of information
3. there are treatment alternatives to the vaccine which have a long history of efficacy, making the vaccine unneccesary

I've read enough dissenting opinions that I have decided to wait for the shot. I just don't trust the MSM to be giving me the truth. Once the MSM lost my confidence, they proved that they could not be trusted with anything. Those of you who are going along with the MSM are assuming they are giving you good info.

Please read the choices carefully. Pick the option which fits your opinion the most.

Choice A - I get really bad reactions to vaccines. I fear it'll put me in the hospital, have long-term effects, or die.

Choice B - The government wants me to take it, therefore, it's a hard "no" for me. This is how government secretly controls my mind and body.

Choice C - I am waiting for the full approval from the FDA. I don't like the concept of "emergency-only approved" vaccines.

Choice D - My trusted media sources tell me the vaccine is bad for me. I am not going to take it, because I know it's unsafe and ineffective. Anything that comes out of the mouths of the CDC, Fauci, and other medical "experts" is a liberal lie.

Choice E - I am not anti-vaccine, but I am waiting for the fall or winter to get the vaccine. I want to see how my friends, family, and co-workers react to the shots.

Choice F - I am not allergic to shots. I just don't like the concept of needles being put into my body. Plus, I hear you get sick at least two days afterwards. No thanks. I would rather mask up, maintain social distancing, and practice clean hygiene.

Choice G - Sorry, but I don't need the shot period. I am a perfectly healthy person. Only unhealthy people should get vaccinated, not me.

Choice H - I am not anti-science or an anti-vaxxer. It's just hard to get vaccinated in my area. I fear getting the vaccine will result in loss of income from my job.

Choice I - If I get the vaccine, I will get blow back from my family/friends/co-workers. That's why I am not getting the vaccine. It's "uncool" to be vaccinated.

Choice J - I don't worry about losing income. It's just that it's hard to find a vaccine sight and/or the right time.
G. I'm young and in good health, so I don't need it.

Because they trace you via messengers.
So, let me understand you. You would not get the vaccine because the government can trace you? Not sure if you are serious, but let me point out to you, that they are tracing you anyway. Not just the government, but every internet and media company, or retail corporation is already tracing you. So, whether you get the vaccine or not, they already know that, and somewhere someone, not just the government-- is including that data into their systems.

You can't buy a sodapop at McDonald's without somebody knowing you did that and entering that fact into their data.

Hmmm, you left out "I have a natural immunity to coronaviruses and don't get sick."

I took the one-shot-and-done vaccine, and the only reason I did so was to get rid of masking requirements.

Silly me, I believed the "science" used to encourage people to get vaccinated. Now the "new science" states the vaccinated should continue to mask, again for the safety of others.

Go figure. :coffee:

Who is they and by now you should realize if you are over twenty one the government already knows everything about you they wish to and if they need to know more, they will.

So, let me understand you. You would not get the vaccine because the government can trace you? Not sure if you are serious, but let me point out to you, that they are tracing you anyway. Not just the government, but every internet and media company, or retail corporation is already tracing you. So, whether you get the vaccine or not, they already know that, and somewhere someone, not just the government-- is including that data into their systems.

You can't buy a sodapop at McDonald's without somebody knowing you did that and entering that fact into their data.
Tongue in cheek.

I think these people live in a stupid bubble. They only get their information and share information with stupid people.

The problem is they think they are smart. They are what is known as unconsciously unconscious. They have no clue they are dumb so it's impossible to change .
I always say, "it's not shameful to be ignorant, but, to be PROUD of ignorance is STUPIDITY".

I'm vaccinated... How about you?
I'm fully vaccinated since March 27,2021. I didn't want to have my throat cut and a 1inch tube down into my lungs. It's painful, suffocating, and I like to talk. Not to mention that since it's still not known what kind of after-effects I might have for near or longterm. So far I haven't heard of the vaccine killing anyone. Heck, if Trump and his entire family got the vaccine and if anyone adores him as their "god" why wouldn't they follow his lead?

You forgot

K - I'm an idiot.

With a > 99% survival rate, that is a very childish sentiment.

Lets just force everyone to absorb the pathogenic toxin, right? After all, its for the "greater good" right?
Yes, it is for the greater good. What's wrong with that?

With a > 99% survival rate, that is a very childish sentiment.

Lets just force everyone to absorb the pathogenic toxin, right? After all, its for the "greater good" right?

You're trying way to hard, dude.

We've already had this thread 100 times, but here goes again...in order of importance:

2. the risk of getting covid is low, dying from covid even lower, and the vaccines benefits and risks are not fully determined, especially because of suppression of information
3. there are treatment alternatives to the vaccine which have a long history of efficacy, making the vaccine unneccesary
Where do you get your information from?

Missing on the list:

The person already had it.

The long term side effects are unknown

It alters the autoimmune system in a new experimental way never long term proven.

Belief that a person is better off getting sick now and then, rather than avoiding single pathogens of the thousands out there - resulting in a weak immune system overall, rather than possibly a collective stronger one.

Vaccination ads of many kinds are now all over everywhere - warning of the horrors if you don't get buy the vaccine. How many goddamn vaccines a month am I supposed to get?

High survival rate for demographic group compared to risks of new theory mRNA modification of the autoimmune system

Because I don't want to, that's why. I don't have to justify it to anyone.

(I know there is a 10 choice limit)
1. And they can get it again.
2. The long term side effects known from Covid are worse based on what we know so far.
3. Entirely false.
4. Entire misunderstanding of how the immune system works.
5. Better not get insulin or blood pressure meds due to commercials being created for both of those either.
6. Even higher survival rate from getting vaccinated.
7. This is the only correct answer on your entire list.

1. And they can get it again.
2. The long term side effects known from Covid are worse based on what we know so far.
3. Entirely false.
4. Entire misunderstanding of how the immune system works.
5. Better not get insulin or blood pressure meds due to commercials being created for both of those either.
6. Even higher survival rate from getting vaccinated.
7. This is the only correct answer on your entire list.
You are who doesn't understand vaccines. If a person had covid-19 and survived, this is singularly because their autoimmune system defeated it. There are no exceptions to this.

1. So you'll cut off your nose to spite your face?
2. Who's feeding you this stuff?
3. Yes, there's always Clorox to drink and that Hydroxychloroquine Trump was peddling.

I always say, "it's not shameful to be ignorant, but, to be PROUD of ignorance is STUPIDITY".
They don't know they are stupid. They think they are geniuses. They laugh at those who went to school for so many years to become a doctor or scientist when they could have just watched YouTube videos a couple hours a day.

Back
Top Bottom