• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question for those who are unvaccinated

Why are you unvaccinated?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• E

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • F

• G

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • H

• I

• J

• Total voters
Please read the choices carefully. Pick the option which fits your opinion the most.

Choice A - I get really bad reactions to vaccines. I fear it'll put me in the hospital, have long-term effects, or die.

Choice B - The government wants me to take it, therefore, it's a hard "no" for me. This is how government secretly controls my mind and body.

Choice C - I am waiting for the full approval from the FDA. I don't like the concept of "emergency-only approved" vaccines.

Choice D - My trusted media sources tell me the vaccine is bad for me. I am not going to take it, because I know it's unsafe and ineffective. Anything that comes out of the mouths of the CDC, Fauci, and other medical "experts" is a liberal lie.

Choice E - I am not anti-vaccine, but I am waiting for the fall or winter to get the vaccine. I want to see how my friends, family, and co-workers react to the shots.

Choice F - I am not allergic to shots. I just don't like the concept of needles being put into my body. Plus, I hear you get sick at least two days afterwards. No thanks. I would rather mask up, maintain social distancing, and practice clean hygiene.

Choice G - Sorry, but I don't need the shot period. I am a perfectly healthy person. Only unhealthy people should get vaccinated, not me.

Choice H - I am not anti-science or an anti-vaxxer. It's just hard to get vaccinated in my area. I fear getting the vaccine will result in loss of income from my job.

Choice I - If I get the vaccine, I will get blow back from my family/friends/co-workers. That's why I am not getting the vaccine. It's "uncool" to be vaccinated.

Choice J - I don't worry about losing income. It's just that it's hard to find a vaccine sight and/or the right time.
Choice K - I have already had the virus so I have natural immunity

Why did you leave that obvious one off?

Just talk to your doctor first, and then get the vaccine if it's ok for you. It's not a big deal. Ol' Helix wants you to live to fight another day.

You are who doesn't understand vaccines. If a person had covid-19 and survived, this is singularly because their autoimmune system defeated it. There are no exceptions to this.
Wrong.

Then you have no clue what you are talking about. I gather you are claiming prayer cures covid-19.
Lol, whatever you say.

I hope so too. One of my major beliefs/philosophies is all about listening to others. As soon as the vaccine was available to people over the age of 30 (currently 38 years old), I jumped onto the opportunity to get the vaccine. I am just wondering if the problem lies in allergies to vaccines, economics, poor distribution of the vaccine, or do people simply don't trust the reports coming out of the mainstream media outlets.
To be fair, J and J knowingly had asbestos in their talc for years, all while denying that fact.

That's some big tobacco shit right there. If a Tabasco company announced they had (hurriedly) developed a vaccine, would you be first in line to take it?

I've read enough dissenting opinions that I have decided to wait for the shot. I just don't trust the MSM to be giving me the truth. Once the MSM lost my confidence, they proved that they could not be trusted with anything. Those of you who are going along with the MSM are assuming they are giving you good info.
And who do you trust??? Have you talked to your doctor to see if HE got vaccinated? Did you know over 95% of practicing doctors got vaccinated, and half the ones that didn't intend to?

Back
Top Bottom