• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question for those who are unvaccinated

Why are you unvaccinated?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• E

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • F

• G

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • H

• I

• J

• Total voters

BrotherFease

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Please read the choices carefully. Pick the option which fits your opinion the most.

Choice A - I get really bad reactions to vaccines. I fear it'll put me in the hospital, have long-term effects, or die.

Choice B - The government wants me to take it, therefore, it's a hard "no" for me. This is how government secretly controls my mind and body.

Choice C - I am waiting for the full approval from the FDA. I don't like the concept of "emergency-only approved" vaccines.

Choice D - My trusted media sources tell me the vaccine is bad for me. I am not going to take it, because I know it's unsafe and ineffective. Anything that comes out of the mouths of the CDC, Fauci, and other medical "experts" is a liberal lie.

Choice E - I am not anti-vaccine, but I am waiting for the fall or winter to get the vaccine. I want to see how my friends, family, and co-workers react to the shots.

Choice F - I am not allergic to shots. I just don't like the concept of needles being put into my body. Plus, I hear you get sick at least two days afterwards. No thanks. I would rather mask up, maintain social distancing, and practice clean hygiene.

Choice G - Sorry, but I don't need the shot period. I am a perfectly healthy person. Only unhealthy people should get vaccinated, not me.

Choice H - I am not anti-science or an anti-vaxxer. It's just hard to get vaccinated in my area. I fear getting the vaccine will result in loss of income from my job.

Choice I - If I get the vaccine, I will get blow back from my family/friends/co-workers. That's why I am not getting the vaccine. It's "uncool" to be vaccinated.

Choice J - I don't worry about losing income. It's just that it's hard to find a vaccine sight and/or the right time.

Another poll with no options, good job!

Because they trace you via messengers.

I hope you get good responses to this. It's obvious you put some effort and thought into your poll, as I find quite a few choices to be legit.

I hope you get good responses to this. It's obvious you put some effort and thought into your poll, as I find quite a few choices to be legit.
I hope so too. One of my major beliefs/philosophies is all about listening to others. As soon as the vaccine was available to people over the age of 30 (currently 38 years old), I jumped onto the opportunity to get the vaccine. I am just wondering if the problem lies in allergies to vaccines, economics, poor distribution of the vaccine, or do people simply don't trust the reports coming out of the mainstream media outlets.

I think these people live in a stupid bubble. They only get their information and share information with stupid people.

The problem is they think they are smart. They are what is known as unconsciously unconscious. They have no clue they are dumb so it's impossible to change .

Hell never. I will not allow that big goddamned pharma pathogenic toxin [ a vaccine it is not, its an experimental genetic biologic ] be introduced into my body. The fact that bad authority is so desperate to make it so only makes it a hard as steel NO the ultimate hard as nails NO.

Oh and de-populationist, narcissist Bill Gates already told us in Nov 2019 that a pandemic is coming and there will be a vaccine created in 6 months.

Narcissist Fauchi funded the creation of the modified virus and other madmen like Gates helped set up the whole system to make money from the plannedemic.

Hell never. I will not allow that big goddamned pharma pathogenic toxin [ a vaccine it is not, its an experimental genetic biologic ] be introduced into my body. The fact that bad authority is so desperate to make it so only makes it a hard as steel NO the ultimate hard as nails NO.
Ya! Lets just put our family and friends at risk. Who cares if they die.

Oh and de-populationist, narcissist Bill Gates already told us in Nov 2019 that a pandemic is coming and there will be a vaccine created in 6 months.

Narcissist Fauchi funded the creation of the modified virus and other madmen like Gates helped set up the whole system to make money from the plannedemic.
If you know this how come Trump didn't? How come Trump didn't do something about the impending pandemic?

Other: I don't want no keys stickin' to my body.

Ya! Lets just put our family and friends at risk. Who cares if they die.
With a > 99% survival rate, that is a very childish sentiment.

Lets just force everyone to absorb the pathogenic toxin, right? After all, its for the "greater good" right?

Other: I don't want no keys stickin' to my body.
That, and the 4 trillion spike proteins digging into every organ of thy body and not letting go.

With a > 99% durvival rate, that is a very childish sentiment.

Lets just force everyone to absorb the pathogenic toxin, right? After all, its for the greater goid, right?
Ya! Who cares if they still suffer after they "survive". Who cares if they can't breath and are fatigued for months after.

Yes it is for the greater good including yours. It does us no good having lockdowns and putting a burden on our healthcare. This is not great for the economy. This is not great for business.

That, and the 4 trillion spike proteins digging into every organ of thy body and not letting go.
Have you been listening to the MTG podcast?

If you know this how come Trump didn't? How come Trump didn't do something about the impending pandemic?
I enthusiastically voted for him in 2020 [after voting 3rd party, the constitution party in 2016], and i'm telling you he failed the country by allowing the pathetic pence run the "covid task force", a sham from the beginning since midget fauchi and that ****ing army nurse birx were the mouthpieces. trump shpuld have shut them down 1 may 2020.

I enthusiastically voted for him in 2020 [after voting 3rd party, the constitution party in 2016], and i'm telling you he failed the country by allowing the pathetic pence run the "covid task force", a sham from the beginning since midget fauchi and that ****ing army nurse birx were the mouthpieces. trump shpuld have shut them down 1 may 2020.
Trump should have let the experts to the talking in the C19 press briefings. I also think it was a mistake to portray Fauci as the almighty authority on the pandemic.

I got the vaccine because of the microchip(s) in them that will allow me to be tracked. The thing is I haven't found what app allows me to be tracked. I was hoping it would be something akin to Apple's "Find My.." or Life360.

:)

Missing on the list:

The person already had it.

The long term side effects are unknown

It alters the autoimmune system in a new experimental way never long term proven.

Belief that a person is better off getting sick now and then, rather than avoiding single pathogens of the thousands out there - resulting in a weak immune system overall, rather than possibly a collective stronger one.

Vaccination ads of many kinds are now all over everywhere - warning of the horrors if you don't get buy the vaccine. How many goddamn vaccines a month am I supposed to get?

High survival rate for demographic group compared to risks of new theory mRNA modification of the autoimmune system

Because I don't want to, that's why. I don't have to justify it to anyone.

(I know there is a 10 choice limit)

Trump should have let the experts to the talking in the C19 press briefings. I also think it was a mistake to portray Fauci as the almighty authority on the pandemic.
Indeed.

The govt experts were all wrong from the beginning, as they are to this very minute.

Missing on the list:

The person already had it.

The long term side effects are unknown

It alters the autoimmune system in a new experimental way never long term proven.

Belief that a person is better off getting sick now and then, rather than avoiding single pathogens of the thousands out there - resulting in a weak immune system overall, rather than possible a collective stronger one.

Vaccination ads of many kinds are now all over everywhere - warning of the horrors if you don't get buy the vaccine. How many goddamn vaccines a month as I supposed to get?

High survival rate for demographic group compared to risks of new theory mRNA modification of the autoimmune system

(I know there is a 10 choice limit)
Bingo.

And all the corporate woke clowns are enabling the idiocy all over again.

Sorry, but I don't spend my days reading pseudo-science and conspiracies, fully vaccinated, and happy as a Crazy Canuck can be.
Meanwhile, ever notice, anti-vaxxers are constantly angry, defensive, hyperbolic, paranoid? SO what have they gained by being that way?

Sorry, but I don't spend my days reading pseudo-science and conspiracies, fully vaccinated, and happy as a Crazy Canuck can be.
Meanwhile, ever notice, anti-vaxxers are constantly angry, defensive, hyperbolic, paranoid? SO what have they gained by being that way?
Ignorance is bliss. Good for you👍

Back
Top Bottom