• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question for Theists

You are asking why your mention of "wet dream" brings sex to mind? Please, it's slang for:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocturnal_emission

Well, you're right about its meaning.
But like I've said, I used it as a metaphor within the context of a disgruntled employee (as explained) -
thus, the popularity of the song, "Take this job and shove it," which, btw.....is also a figure of speech.
A crude one, too.

Obviously, in the context that was given above, it wasn't about sex.

Like everything else, you've got to take it within its context, Alt.

Anyway, we're digressing from the topic......

Last edited:
Well, you're right about its meaning.
But like I've said, I used it as a metaphor within the context of a disgruntled employee (as explained) -
thus, the popularity of the song, "Take this job and shove it," which, btw.....is also a figure of speech.
A crude one, too.

Obviously, in the context that was given above, it wasn't about sex.

Like everything else, you've got to take it within its context, Alt.

Anyway, we're digressing from the topic......
To be sure.

wet dream
2. (idiomatic, by extension) An exciting fantasy; a very appealing, ideal thing, person, or state of affairs.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/wet_dream

Why does your god chose to have a personal relationship with yo, but not with me?
:lamo

Why do some people fail to establish a relationship? Let me guess:

Person (addressing another person): So.....you want me to accept you the way you are?
<gives a sarcastic :lol:>

Well.....you stink. You're not playing fair! You're obnoxious!
I don't care about going to your big party! I don't care about all your promises!
And, I don't care about all your explanations! I don't wanna hear it!
I hate your values, and your conditional attachments!
In fact, I'll make damn sure you (and others ) know what I think about you! I'll bad-mouth you so you won't get any more friends!
Doesn't matter whether I understand you or not - I'll mock and ridicule you anyway, and that includes all your relatives and friends! Did you see my posts on facebook? Hah!

Read my lips: I don't like you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom