• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question for the "Woke" Among Us:

Sorry, I still am quite unwoke and have no intention of becoming woke at any point soon!

"Racism" is a very unique and special term in our present. It does have a specific origin:

I think this would be more or less *the textbook definition*.

But there is a great deal of 'social ideology' that is operating in Pratt's statement. The idea behind it was that if the Native Americans he was referring to had more contact and association with Whites then they would learn the white man's ways better and could assimilate.

And though the same sense still operates in the word "racism" (which should always appear in quotes) it has many other meanings today. But remember: it is a 'tool' and not merely a word.

So if I say "I believe it is good to establish strict immigration laws for the southern border and to restrict Mesoamerican immigration only to those who apply legally and are accepted legally" I could and likely would be called a "racist". Meaning: I have no right to assert my definitions of what proper immigration is, nor of who in specific senses should be allowed and who discoursed.

If I also said "I think Mesoamerican immigration into the social body of the United States should be kept to a reasonable minimum" I would certainly be designated as a "racist" even though I might not have anything particularly against Mexicans or Central Americans as such. Again the power of the word is used as a psychological tool of coercion/manipulation.

In many instances the accusation of "racism" is used against those who have a different or specific view of what American culture is or should be, and so the accusation of "racism" is part of a program of isolating and vilifying those who have a different view of what is good and proper for American culture.

It is also used as a powerful and effective tool in a process of disassociating people -- I refer to white people of course but it could work against others too -- from self-appreciation and self-empowerment. As far as I know, today, if anyone defines themselves as 'proud to be white' or in a specific sense as 'pro-white' or 'pro white wellbeing', that this is "racist" in itself. So the accusation of "racist' is a tool used to weaken people's association with their own selves, their own being.

Its function therefore is to weaken a given people, to render them malleable to certain processes of *dispossession* that are on-going. But this meaning of the word, and the use of the word, is rarely if ever acknowledged.

How and why this has become used as a tool to create this weakening of self-identification is an interesting area for continued examination. The Dissident Right does this, the American Conservative Right does not do it. It can't because it involves 'dangerous and problematic' territories of thought and definition.

So the term is a broad tool to attack and condemn people of a different idea-set. I.e. those who do not embrace rather specific and outlined social policies and programs.

Many of these '-ism' words have been invested with a whole range of intentionalities and are similarly used.

OK, lots of stuff there.
I would agree that the word "racism" "racist" etc has been weaponized...and the only folks that aren't allowed to use that weapon are white people.
Thoughtful and thought provoking post, thank you.

Sorry, I still am quite unwoke and have no intention of becoming woke at any point soon!
Here we go

I have no right to assert my definitions of what proper immigration is, nor of who in specific senses should be allowed and who discoursed.
Oh, you have the right to say it. And other people have the right to judge you on what you say.

"Freedom of speech" does not mean "freedom from the consequences of your speech."

If I also said "I think Mesoamerican immigration into the social body of the United States should be kept to a reasonable minimum" I would certainly be designated as a "racist" even though I might not have anything particularly against Mexicans or Central Americans as such.
You can say you don't have anything against Mexicans. However, no one is obliged to believe you. After several decades of dog whistles, and uses of that exact kind of language to support previous racist immigration laws (e.g. anti-Chinese movements in the US or Pete Wilson's attacks on "Mesoamericans" in the 90s), pretty much everyone knows what you really mean.

Heck, even the KKK these days often doesn't want to admit to being racists.

And... "Mesoamerican?" What the what? Does that mean you're fine with mestizos or Criollos from Mexico? Are you going to give visa applicants a DNA test, to check for European ancestry? Yeesh.

In many instances the accusation of "racism" is used against those who have a different or specific view of what American culture is or should be, and so the accusation of "racism" is part of a program of isolating and vilifying those who have a different view of what is good and proper for American culture.
In many cases, those who have a "specific view of what American culture should be" are basically white supremacists. They are either hiding it, or just oblivious to their own implicit racism.

As far as I know, today, if anyone defines themselves as 'proud to be white' or in a specific sense as 'pro-white' or 'pro white wellbeing', that this is "racist" in itself.
Why gosh! I wonder why. :unsure:

Its function therefore is to weaken a given people....
Or, the function of denying that "I'm racist" is so that the individual can keep being racist, and continue to perpetuate structural racism, without the pain of being called out for being racist.

It's like a magic spell. Just recite the incantation "I'm not a racist! Some of my best friends are black!" and poof... you are "not a racist." That's how it works, right...?

So the term is a broad tool to attack and condemn people of a different idea-set.
Funny, I always thought that "calling a racist a racist" meant you were condemning racists. Who knew? 🤷‍♂️

Back in the real world, the reality is that a huge swath of Americans are racists, or at least prejudiced against minorities. The racists have repeatedly demanded that we ignore racism, or that change is happening "too fast," or that protestors "aren't civil," and so on. All they really want is to maintain the status quo, or go back to an earlier period of unquestioned white privilege, and sweep injustice under the rug. I see no reason to accommodate them. Why do you?

Here we go

Oh, you have the right to say it. And other people have the right to judge you on what you say.

"Freedom of speech" does not mean "freedom from the consequences of your speech."

You can say you don't have anything against Mexicans. However, no one is obliged to believe you. After several decades of dog whistles, and uses of that exact kind of language to support previous racist immigration laws (e.g. anti-Chinese movements in the US or Pete Wilson's attacks on "Mesoamericans" in the 90s), pretty much everyone knows what you really mean.

Heck, even the KKK these days often doesn't want to admit to being racists.

And... "Mesoamerican?" What the what? Does that mean you're fine with mestizos or Criollos from Mexico? Are you going to give visa applicants a DNA test, to check for European ancestry? Yeesh.

In many cases, those who have a "specific view of what American culture should be" are basically white supremacists. They are either hiding it, or just oblivious to their own implicit racism.

Why gosh! I wonder why. :unsure:

Or, the function of denying that "I'm racist" is so that the individual can keep being racist, and continue to perpetuate structural racism, without the pain of being called out for being racist.

It's like a magic spell. Just recite the incantation "I'm not a racist! Some of my best friends are black!" and poof... you are "not a racist." That's how it works, right...?

Funny, I always thought that "calling a racist a racist" meant you were condemning racists. Who knew? 🤷‍♂️

Back in the real world, the reality is that a huge swath of Americans are racists, or at least prejudiced against minorities. The racists have repeatedly demanded that we ignore racism, or that change is happening "too fast," or that protestors "aren't civil," and so on. All they really want is to maintain the status quo, or go back to an earlier period of unquestioned white privilege, and sweep injustice under the rug. I see no reason to accommodate them. Why do you?

>>In many cases, those who have a "specific view of what American culture should be" are basically white supremacists.<<

LMAO. I dont remotely care anymore about the terms "racism", "racist", "white supremacist", "bigot", or any other overused and therefore meaningless NONSENSE.
keep shrieking it, fewer and fewer people really care. Not because they're "racists", just because the boy has cried wolf over and over and then nobody cares anymore.

Even as we type your big "woke" movement is petering out, just another social media fad that no intelligent person has much time for. IMO of course.

Y A W N

:sleep:

When I say 'you don't have the right' I mean something a little different. I mean that the right to have that ideas has been severely vilified. So that one does not have the right to believe what one believes, see what ones sees, etc. The function of the emotionalized use of the term "racist!" has an ulterior function: to shame one into a certain conformity. You show, I would say, how this works throughout your post. You are skilled in these rhetorical usages it seems to me.
When I say 'even if I may have nothing against them' I mean as people in the struggle that we all are in on this earth, or really as parts-and-parcels of God's creation, and also as souls worthy of respect. My ethics direct me to hold to these views and ideas and to respect all people. But that does not in any sense mean that I have an ethical or moral obligation to desire them to inhabit my lands nor necessarily to become fellow-members of my culture and nation.

I don't do *dog whistles* ("I ain't doin' it" :love:) and I will always tell you exactly what I think. I could write out here an entire group of reasons why I think that America would have been better off holding to its enforcement of the former immigration guidelines (1924) and why those of 1965 have resulted in tangible harms to the fabric of the nation. I am clear about this because I have done my research. This has nothing to do with hatred or any sort of bad animus. I feel I could make a genuinely moral and ethical argument in pro of my view. And that is the reason why I could formulate the view: because it is ethical to do so. And also socially responsible.

I want you to know that I notice and acknowledge that you attempt, through the wielding of shame, to undermine my right to do this. For that reason the term "racist!" is ideologically active and loaded. You get this, right?
Well you see you really lay it on the line. You demonstrate what I said. But I counter by saying there is nothing, absolutely nothing, morally or ethically wrong with the desire to protect or defend one's nation. You have established as a tenet and as an a priori that, indeed, there is something wrong with that view or desire. And you attach the sister-term of the hot word "racist!" another powerful tool: "white supremacist". But I would want to be 'supreme' within my own territory, and I imagine that Mexicans, Japanese, Nigerians and others hold to the same or similar view. There is nothing wrong with it!

But notice what you have done: you have transvalued this value! And why and how you have done this can be examined, analyzed, and discussed . . . fruitfully.

My view is that *we* should all get out from under the weight and power of the entire condemnatory project. That means: confronting and defeating you (plural) at an idea-level. I can do this easily of course because I am practiced at it. It is far harder for those still under your perverse power. I always say to them: try to work your way out. I will help!

If you tell me that to be a "racist" is bad . . . I propose to myself that, in fact, that it must be a good and it must be necessary or must have good and necessary aspects. In projects of self-defense and self-definition and self-protection. You are allied to ideologies and projects that propose they are for 'diversity' but in the end destroy the possibility of it! This is a really Orwellian usage my friend.

So, when I read what people like you say this is what I do.

Last edited:
[cont. from previous]

Yes, it really is a problem. I can suggest that they read Jared Taylor or Sam Francis or Greg Johnson's numerous books. You must have grasped that I reject absolutely the way you use and wield your destructive term "racist!" I believe that a perspective that includes race, ethnicity and cultural matrix as relevant points in a wide group of considerations is in no sense immoral or unethical. I can defend this view against you, against ten of you and against a million! 🙃

You are people who have constructed a mighty edifice and powerful rhetorical tools, and you are servants in various cultural engineering projects, but you (in the plural, general sense) are also deceivers, cheaters and liars. Seeing this and explaining it is my personal pet project. You can be defeated.

Last edited:
Lots of talk about race etc these days. I have a question. Two questions actually. This pertains to government legislation ie: "regulation" so I think it belongs here.
1) How do you define "racism" specifically.
Racism is a perception, treatment, belief that the color of a person's skin can give you insight into their intelligence, work ethic or character. Particularly when it causes you to form negative assumptions or hold a negative bias about the person based on little or no relevant knowledge about that person.

2) What piece of legislation, SPECIFICALLY, do you want to see instituted that you believe will end "racism", other than the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
For starters, I would like to end the war on drugs entirely. I believe it was designed specifically to give largely white and racist police officers an excuse to go after African Americans. The war has driven countless African Americans into gangs and prisons which has intern seriously hurt family units and made it very difficult for African Americans to get legitimate jobs increasing poverty and creating a vicious cycle making them more likely to turn to gangs or crime to survive.
This in turn is used to justify racist beliefs that somehow African Americans are all lazy criminals.

The second thing I would do is put restrictions on using property taxes to pay for schools. This overwhelming allows wealthy white neighborhoods to fund incredibly schools for their children while leaving African Americans in poverty attending horribly underfunded classrooms.
I would like to pass a law requiring teachers working in a particular school district to be paid a rate that is roughly equivalent to police officers in the same district. As well as requiring a ratio of teacher to student that is based relative to the number of police officers per resident.
This would force cities and states to invest in education instead of simply throwing African Americans in prison.

Third, I would like to see any and all crimes committed by police officers to be elevated to federal crimes and therefore investigated by and prosecuted by federal authorities. If a cop kills someone it should not be his buddy on the precinct softball team carrying out the investigation
or deciding whether or not to file charges.

Fourth, we should replace the student loan system with a system that allows students to choose a voluntary income tax option to repay their tuition. It could be as little as 2% on top of normal income taxes and tuition would be free otherwise. This would help African Americans as well as anyone else
to go to college without being overwhelmed by student loans that make it impossible for them to buy a home or save for retirement.

Fifth, I would make mortgage insurance illegal, I would make down payment requirements illegal, and I would put limits on interest rates that could be charged for various types of borrowing. This is a little more complex than I can explain here, but the long and short is to ensure that all Americans can
get access to decent credit and eliminate unnecessary burdens to buying a home.

I'm sure there's more, but that's what I got off the top of my head.

>>In many cases, those who have a "specific view of what American culture should be" are basically white supremacists.<<

LMAO. I dont remotely care anymore about the terms "racism", "racist", "white supremacist", "bigot", or any other overused and therefore meaningless NONSENSE.
keep shrieking it, fewer and fewer people really care. Not because they're "racists", just because the boy has cried wolf over and over and then nobody cares anymore.

Even as we type your big "woke" movement is petering out, just another social media fad that no intelligent person has much time for. IMO of course.

Y A W N

:sleep:

But . . . you made this thread. About race and racism.

All of those terms in quotation marks, by the way, have clear meanings to almost everyone.

If you personally don't care about racism and don't want to hear about it anymore, then making a thread about it seems like a self-defeating strategy.

And yet here you are, asking people their opinions about racism. :unsure:

Y'know, I don't care about fashion; my life would be completely unchanged if Versace closed. You know what I don't do? I don't go onto fashion subreddits, ask people why they care about fashion, and then proclaim "I don't remotely care about fashion!" when I disagree with people.

...fewer and fewer people really care.
Hello? What planet are you on?

The host of "The Bachelor" bowed out (i.e. was suspended or fired) for coddling a contestant who did things like attend a "plantation party," and defending his position. A music theory prof at UNT recently got booted from a journal for defending a virulently racist music theorist, in virulently racist terms. The NBA is investigating the VP of the Utah Jazz for allegedly making racist comments.

For better or for worse, there is no sign that "fewer and fewer people really care" about accusations of racism right now.

Oh, I forgot. You don't care.

Racism is a perception, treatment, belief that the color of a person's skin can give you insight into their intelligence, work ethic or character. Particularly when it causes you to form negative assumptions or hold a negative bias about the person based on little or no relevant knowledge about that person.

For starters, I would like to end the war on drugs entirely. I believe it was designed specifically to give largely white and racist police officers an excuse to go after African Americans. The war has driven countless African Americans into gangs and prisons which has intern seriously hurt family units and made it very difficult for African Americans to get legitimate jobs increasing poverty and creating a vicious cycle making them more likely to turn to gangs or crime to survive.
This in turn is used to justify racist beliefs that somehow African Americans are all lazy criminals.

The second thing I would do is put restrictions on using property taxes to pay for schools. This overwhelming allows wealthy white neighborhoods to fund incredibly schools for their children while leaving African Americans in poverty attending horribly underfunded classrooms.
I would like to pass a law requiring teachers working in a particular school district to be paid a rate that is roughly equivalent to police officers in the same district. As well as requiring a ratio of teacher to student that is based relative to the number of police officers per resident.
This would force cities and states to invest in education instead of simply throwing African Americans in prison.

Third, I would like to see any and all crimes committed by police officers to be elevated to federal crimes and therefore investigated by and prosecuted by federal authorities. If a cop kills someone it should not be his buddy on the precinct softball team carrying out the investigation

Fourth, we should replace the student loan system with a system that allows students to choose a voluntary income tax option to repay their tuition. It could be as little as 2% on top of normal income taxes and tuition would be free otherwise. This would help African Americans as well as anyone else
to go to college without being overwhelmed by student loans that make it impossible for them to buy a home or save for retirement.

Fifth, I would make mortgage insurance illegal, I would make down payment requirements illegal, and I would put limits on interest rates t

👍
And yet here you are, asking people their opinions about racism. :unsure:

Y'know, I don't care about fashion; my life would be completely unchanged if Versace closed. You know what I don't do? I don't go onto fashion subreddits, ask people why they care about fashion, and then proclaim "I don't remotely care about fashion!" when I disagree with people.

Hello? What planet are you on?

The host of "The Bachelor" bowed out (i.e. was suspended or fired) for coddling a contestant who did things like attend a "plantation party," and defending his position. A music theory prof at UNT recently got booted from a journal for defending a virulently racist music theorist, in virulently racist terms. The NBA is investigating the VP of the Utah Jazz for allegedly making racist comments.

For better or for worse, there is no sign that "fewer and fewer people really care" about accusations of racism right now.

Oh, I forgot. You don't care.

Wow, what happens on "the bachelor" is very gravid and matters in the real world.

LMAO. Good lord.
Good luck with that!

But . . . you made this thread. About race and racism.

All of those terms in quotation marks, by the way, have clear meanings to almost everyone.

If you personally don't care about racism and don't want to hear about it anymore, then making a thread about it seems like a self-defeating strategy.

Yes.
A thread "about race and racism", not about calling everyone that doesn't share your opinions "racists" or "white supremacists".
Those two concepts are not the same thing, which is why I am completely dismissing and ignoring the name calling and shrieks of "RACIST!!".
No intelligent person cares IMO. I know I sure do not.

This thread is a lesson about not asking questions if you can't handle the answers.

Yes.
A thread "about race and racism", not about calling everyone that doesn't share your opinions "racists" or "white supremacists".
Those two concepts are not the same thing, which is why I am completely dismissing and ignoring the name calling and shrieks of "RACIST!!".
No intelligent person cares IMO. I know I sure do not.

Nobody called you a racist.

When I say 'you don't have the right' I mean something a little different. I mean that the right to have that ideas has been severely vilified.
And again... In the US at least, you have the right to say what you want. In almost no cases will US governments use the force of law to stop you from making public statements, even if those statements are explicitly racist.

However, you do not have the right to silence those who criticize you.

Sounds to me like you simply don't understand how political rights work.

When I say 'even if I may have nothing against them' I mean as people in the struggle that we all are in on this earth, or really as parts-and-parcels of God's creation, and also as souls worthy of respect...
And I am under no obligation to take your comments seriously, when your own statements demonstrate the opposite.

I could write out here an entire group of reasons why I think that America would have been better off holding to its enforcement of the former immigration guidelines (1924).... This has nothing to do with hatred or any sort of bad animus.
Oh, really?

The immigration quotas in 1925 were 86% Northern European (1/3 German, 1/3 British and Irish), 11% Eastern and Southern European (Italians -- who are now usually considered "white" -- only got 2% of the quota); and 2.3% for the rest of the world. That meant a total ban on all Asians, and all nations south of the US border.

Sorry not sorry, but it is clear that you're advocating for a racist immigration policy. You're entitled to deceive yourself, but no one else has any obligation to be deceived by you.

I want you to know that I notice and acknowledge that you attempt, through the wielding of shame, to undermine my right to do this. For that reason the term "racist!" is ideologically active and loaded. You get this, right?
:rolleyes:

Again, your understanding of "rights" are flawed. I have not, in any way shape or form, stopped you from expressing your opinion. I'm not deleting your posts, I'm not suspending your account, I haven't banned you from the website. The claim that I am "undermining your rights" because I am criticizing you, and basically pointing out your obvious lies, is 💯% Grade A bullshit.

As to "loaded" terms, how does this work? Is no one "really" a racist, because you have declared that "racism is a loaded term?" No. You're just trying to avoid the consequences of your statements.

I counter by saying there is nothing, absolutely nothing, morally or ethically wrong with the desire to protect or defend one's nation.
There is, when your idea of "defending the nation" is demanding that it be a white nation.

But I would want to be 'supreme' within my own territory, and I imagine that Mexicans, Japanese, Nigerians and others hold to the same or similar view. There is nothing wrong with it!
There is a LOT wrong with it.

First, the idea that a nation is a static thing, and that change is bad, is patently absurd. Nations, cultures, populations change all the time. And a lot of that change is drawn from other nations. Almost anything that you associate with "American culture" today was almost certainly heavily influenced by people from other nations, many of whom were subjected to discrimination upon arrival in the US.

Second, claiming that your nation is supreme is deeply flawed and morally unjustifiable. All sorts of evils, including multiple genocides, were carried out in the name of making one's nation "supreme."

Third, the entire concept of any human being being "superior" to another in terms of political rights is not morally defensible. If a German has the right to immigrate to the US, then so does a Thai, a Bangladeshi, a Russian, an Ethiopian, and so on.

I also have to add, nothing in today's US law or Constitution supports your assertion that "whites are supreme in America." All citizens are due the same rights, regardless of the color of their skin. White supremacy is a failure of the American promise, not its essence.

My view is that *we* should all get out from under the weight and power of the entire condemnatory project.
The racist doesn't want to be called a racist. Well that's a shock. :rolleyes:

If you tell me that to be a "racist" is bad . . . I propose to myself that, in fact, that it must be a good and it must be necessary or must have good and necessary aspects.
Yeah, what a surprise. Stormfront is thataway. --->

Fifth, I would make mortgage insurance illegal, I would make down payment requirements illegal, and I would put limits on interest rates that could be charged for various types of borrowing. This is a little more complex than I can explain here, but the long and short is to ensure that all Americans can
get access to decent credit and eliminate unnecessary burdens to buying a home.

I'm sure there's more, but that's what I got off the top of my head.

I spent considerable time going over this, I cannot post because of a 5000 character limit.

You are bigoted against Police, especially White ones.
You think banks can be required to give credit to people who cannot pay it back. We already tried that.

I'm sort of pissed that I wasted my time addressing every one of your bullet points, and then I cant post it.

AH WELL, ,such is life. That is why you are not getting a longer answer.

Yes, it really is a problem. I can suggest that they read Jared Taylor or Sam Francis or Greg Johnson's numerous books.
Jared Taylor: White supremacist, founder of American Renaissance.
Greg Johnson: White supremacist, wants a "white ethnostate."

'Nuff said.

You are bigoted against Police, especially White ones.
That's not how bigotry works. It is a fact that the majority of police are white. It is also a fact that particularly back in the 70's when the war on drugs began that a significant number of them were very racist.

You think banks can be required to give credit to people who cannot pay it back.
No, I said they can't charge PMI, can't require down payments, and are limited in how much they can charge for interest.
You'll find that given the option between giving out slightly less lucrative loans and not loaning money out at all they will choose to loan and make less money.

Two years ago I was living in a 1 bedroom apartment paying $1100/ month in rent. I wanted to buy a house, but I couldn't afford much for a down payment and with PMI added even a reasonable-sized home was unaffordable.
Then, I got lucky. I found a neighborhood revitalization program that allowed me to get a special loan where I was not required to make a down payment and not required to pay PMI. My interest rate was maybe 1% higher, but still very reasonable.
The monthly mortgage I pay today is now $1135/ month. That's for a brand new three-bedroom townhome just 1 mile from my old apartment.
If I can afford $1100/ month in rent, then obviously I can afford $1135/month for a mortgage.

The down payment and PMI were completely unnecessary barriers to entry that forced people who would otherwise have no issue affording a home to get stuck endlessly renting and paying the mortgage of some rich asshole.
By getting rid of them you will decrease the bank's profits a little bit, but they will still give out loans. The loans will still be safe and responsible, and millions of people who would otherwise not be able to afford a home will do just fine.

Sounds to me like you simply don't understand how political rights work.
Better said you are not grasping what I am actually referring to.

I submit the following to allude to something that goes on culture-wide these days, but I do not submit it as an 'argument', but largely because it seems terribly funny to me and the portrayal goes right to the core of it. It is an example of 'social hysteria' and I have noticed that what I refer to as social hysteria seems to operate like an infection. The infection also infects the intellectual, idea-world. How the intellectual world gets infected and how intellectual processes become contaminated is a topic that interests me a great deal.

I said:

When I say 'you don't have the right' I mean something a little different. I mean that the right to have that ideas has been severely vilified. So that one does not have the right to believe what one believes, see what ones sees, etc. The function of the emotionalized use of the term "racist!" has an ulterior function: to shame one into a certain conformity. You show, I would say, how this works throughout your post. You are skilled in these rhetorical usages it seems to me.
As to the rest of what you wrote -- tomorrow.

Better said you are not grasping what I am actually referring to.

I submit the following to allude to something that goes on culture-wide these days, but I do not submit it as an 'argument', but largely because it seems terribly funny to me and the portrayal goes right to the core of it. It is an example of 'social hysteria' and I have noticed that what I refer to as social hysteria seems to operate like an infection. The infection also infects the intellectual, idea-world. How the intellectual world gets infected and how intellectual processes become contaminated is a topic that interests me a great deal.

You are looking for the wrong thing if you wonder "how intellectual processes become contaminated" -real intellectual processes aren't contaminated they are lost completely then the contamination moves in - as in mutually exclusive of one another.

Screenwriter wrote:
You are looking for the wrong thing if you wonder "how intellectual processes become contaminated" -real intellectual processes aren't contaminated they are lost completely then the contamination moves in - as in mutually exclusive of one another.
I see your point.

I said previously, yet without any intention to offend you at a personal level, that you lie, cheat and deceive but that nevertheless you can be confronted and exposed. So my endeavor is to demonstrate that by dissecting what you say. In your case all you have done is to have forwarded a set of unsubstantiated assertions that are part-and-parcel of common SJW talking points. These positions are emoted and the engine that powers them is based in wielding a sense of *wrong* and also *shame*.

Your argument when you examine it closely has no intellectual structure really and is based in sentiments and sentimentality. But too you have arrived at these positions (I assert) not through genuine intellectual work but simply by receiving them and integrating them into the structure of your personality. Then, when these talking points have been established in you and you feel genuinely righteous and empowered, you exhibit that you do not really have to prove or demonstrate that the ideas you have are sound nor even necessarily ethical or moral, all you have to do is recite them just as you have done here.

And you assume that you have right -- absolute right, and without any questions at all -- on your side.

What I say to that is that, no, you do not have *right* necessarily on your side. And in fact I think it can be demostrated or *strongly suggested* in any case, that there are immoral and unethical aspects to your social justice warrior program.

Sorry not sorry, but it is clear that you're advocating for a racist immigration policy. You're entitled to deceive yourself, but no one else has any obligation to be deceived by you.
In fact I did not advocate that and what I did was to propose that the policy of 1924 was not in itself immoral nor unethical. What I am suggesting is that any people, any nation on this Earth, any community of people, have a right to determine who enters their nation and community. I also say that to think all these things through is an act of assuming responsibility. I then proposed that the change on the immigration policy of 1965 has led to notable negative consequences, and I propose that these consequences can be noticed, enumerated and discussed. However, I also note that to carry on such a discussion has been 'made illegal' (this is a metaphor) and to think such thoughts have been made thoughtcrime. And I also proposed that you demonstrate a diseased rhetorical position which, as I say, involves certain forms of lying, cheating and deception. This can be seen as well, and exposed to the light of day, and talked about.

I say that it is a manifestation of *proper responsibility* to engage in the conversation of who should and who should not become a member of the community, but you associate this with "racism!", that in this sense you deceive. Because (as I say) it is entirely proper and also *good* to think clearly and maturely about such things and indeed all things. But you are so convinced of your righteousness -- your rightness -- that there are no holds barred for you. And you attack people at a fundamental and as I say a deeply emotional and psychological level, thus severely affecting intellectual process.

There is, when your idea of "defending the nation" is demanding that it be a white nation.
If you can *demand* that it be a mixed nation, or a multi-cultural nation, then it is without any doubt possible and as justified to assert something different. This is a simple equation. Just think it through and you yourself will have done the work. So I refer to somewhat abstract examples. Take the example of an imagined *Nigeria*. I want you to propose that instead of being a black nation that it should or it must become a 'multi-ethnic' nation and I want you to argue to the residents of Nigeria that they must accept your imposition. On what moral and ethical basis will you build your case? And when your impositional social-engineering ideology and its project is questioned and rejected? What will you tell them?

You obviously see where this is going.

As I said the Orwellian term 'diversity' is a trick term, and you are a tricky person and use this trick term quite likely without seeing it or understanding it. Doing so, you also are a liar but again I don't mean this as an insult to you personally. You-plural are profoundly invested in groups of lies that can be challenged.

So what *diversity* really means is the destruction of what is diverse! On the other hand if one were genuinely interested in really protecting 'diversity' one would actually and genuinely have policies and programs to do so.

[cont. from previous]

First, the idea that a nation is a static thing, and that change is bad, is patently absurd. Nations, cultures, populations change all the time. And a lot of that change is drawn from other nations. Almost anything that you associate with "American culture" today was almost certainly heavily influenced by people from other nations, many of whom were subjected to discrimination upon arrival in the US.
This is a bad argument. I did not assert that a nation is 'static'. What you are doing here is making a very specific statement and also a wide cultural recommendation that a nation must incorporate all manner of different people because no nation is 'static'. But a nation could be non-static and dynamic and yet still hold to some specific immigration guidelines. Again you are lying and you are deceiving, perhaps without knowing it, by advocating for demographic changes that might not be *good*, that might not be wanted, and because your ideological orientation forces you to these tendentious views. But you do not necessarily have any sound argument to support, genuinely, your assertions. And the tool that you primarily use is one of *blame & shame* to attack anyone who proposes a different way of looking at the questions.

Second, claiming that your nation is supreme is deeply flawed and morally unjustifiable. All sorts of evils, including multiple genocides, were carried out in the name of making one's nation "supreme."
No, I used 'supreme' only in the sense of being numerically superior and thus being able to control affairs. Again it is useful to refer to an abstract example -- our imagined *Nigeria* will do. I assert that it is entirely justifiable for the people of Nigeria to exert 'supremacy' over their own affairs. But I am using the term in a fair and accurate sense, not as you use it, as a way to undermine a genuine and common-sense understanding.

Third, the entire concept of any human being being "superior" to another in terms of political rights is not morally defensible. If a German has the right to immigrate to the US, then so does a Thai, a Bangladeshi, a Russian, an Ethiopian, and so on.
That is just an assertion, a claim. When there was a different immigration policy (1924) there was a legal and agreed-on series of quota. And I assure you that having made that decision was entirely moral. I mean, it could be defended in sound moral and ethical terms.

It could be argued that the reversal of that policy and the change in mentality or perception that led to a change, was long-term harmful, or that it had (has) harmful elements that can be seen and talked about.

I also have to add, nothing in today's US law or Constitution supports your assertion that "whites are supreme in America." All citizens are due the same rights, regardless of the color of their skin. White supremacy is a failure of the American promise, not its essence.
The term 'white supremacy' as you use it is clearly a charged rhetorical term and it is underhanded and devious. This is your primary *trick*. And what you do can be seen and exposed and thus your tactics can be confronted. It is rather an involved process (as you see from what I do here) but it can be done and it must be done.

Jared Taylor: White supremacist, founder of American Renaissance.
Greg Johnson: White supremacist, wants a "white ethnostate."

'Nuff said.
This is an important one. You assume just because you have attached the word "racist!" that you have successfully countered certain of their propositions. You have also associated me with your rhetorical and underhanded declaration about them. A common gambit in our distorting present!

But I simply mention that they have many valid ideas within this realm of consideration. I do not accept, necessarily, all that they say or desire or recommend. The reason I refer to them is a) I have read their writing and I respect it intellectually because they work in sound intellectual areas, and b) because they are pushed out of the sphere of consideration because the the hegemonic ascendency of ideas such as those you have. They are made into pariahs. And this illustrates how 'social coercion' and 'intellectual coercion' work in our present. I suggest that this all be examined in detail.

I confront you and your *tactics* and I demonstrate how it is possible to rather easily undermine your badly-conceived positions. It is likely that if you come back at me here you will do so through more powerfully enunciated emotional attacks -- more condemnation, more assigning of 'wrongness'. This is basically how you operate.

Last edited:
Lots of talk about race etc these days. I have a question. Two questions actually. This pertains to government legislation ie: "regulation" so I think it belongs here.
1) How do you define "racism" specifically. I am aware of the textbook/dictionary definition, I want to know how *you* are defining "racism".
I don't have my own definitions for words. I use the dictionary.

You want to end it, thats great, what *specifically* must be ended in your opinion?
Political parties using race-based identity politics, especially when used to pass subversive fiscal policy.

1) How do you define "racism" specifically. I am aware of the textbook/dictionary definition, I want to know how *you* are defining "racism". You want to end it, thats great, what *specifically* must be ended in your opinion? Is it saying certain words or thinking certain thoughts? Certain actions?
There are laws prohibiting discrimination already. Discrimination is a byproduct of "racism" or at least a part of racism. So that is my first question, what specifically is "racism".
And 2) What piece of legislation, SPECIFICALLY, do you want to see instituted that you believe will end "racism", other than the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
What SPECIFICALLY do you feel should be added to where "racism" will be legislated away? Or is this something that will be accomplished via social media by "shaming" people and so forth?
We can never arrive at any destination or goal without first having a clear understanding of what specifically has to be done to get there.

This is a legitimate question(s) from an academic and scholarly standpoint, and I already know that many will "answer" by calling me "racist", insulting my intelligence (or trying to), insinuating/implying that I have moral shortcomings for not simply grasping the "obvious" that I should be able to understand, etc.
I am looking for real answers here please.
And thank you for your thoughtful and reasoned responses.
Go ahead. Tell me what law you see being passed. Tell me your solution to "end racism" as you define it. Go.
^so not a class reductionist poser.

>• Actually listen to people afflicted by racism, and make sure they have a say in the political process<

But every registered voter already has a say in the political process...no?

>• Actually try to deal with police brutality<

"Police brutality"...you mean like Mike Brown? Rashard? Geo Floyd? Is that really "police brutality" though? I dunno. I dont think so.

>Properly fund and integrate schools<

Lots of money spent on schools now. "Integrate"...what does that mean exactly? Schools aren't segregated anymore are they? Do you mean programs like "busing"? Shipping students from the decent schools that residents create for themselves to he areas where the residents haven't created good schools for themselves? And vice versa? I dont like that.

>Actually fix voting so that everyone can vote<

Everyone *can* vote already, everyone thats a registered voter.

>Push both parties to elect more minorities<

You seem to be saying we should pressure people into voting for candidates based on their skin color. The very definition of "racism". LOL.

>Set up a sane immigration system that doesn't treat brown people like dirt<

We already have a sane immigration system, a very liberal immigration system actually. Check around the world. The skin color really doesn't come into play.

>But we can do better. We must do better<

Hmmmm. I'm just living my life. I work, try to make money in this dollar chasing society, pay my bills, try to get what enjoyment I can from pastimes etc. Its up to everyone else to do the same, or not IMO. I dont know if you think I'm supposed to go participate in some riots and looting? Should I walk up to some minorities and hand them my money? Offer to do their shopping for them? Whats your plan specifically? I dont want to do any of that. An individual must make up their own mind if they'll be productive or not. I just really dont care. Nobody cares about me either.

Not sure I see anything there that is going to improve race relations. Thats just me. But thanks for the reply.
^not a poser at all. 😂. Pro-tip in a legal system where money talks the existence of laws does not mean the issue just magically go away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom