• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question for the left... Is this kind of behavior OK?

i don't recall making that argument. i'll dismiss your post as complete intellectual dishonesty.

I nearly always do with that one. My very first day here, he told me who I was with and what I thought about everything he disagreed with. I had a good laugh.

I nearly always do with that one. My very first day here, he told me who I was with and what I thought about everything he disagreed with. I had a good laugh.

Was I wrong?

You used to worry about the pandemic. I see you’ve been put in your QAnon place.

Clearly I'm pointing out how stupid it is to protest during a pandemic. Why would you think I've changed my attitude?

I don't know anything about QAnon.

Was I wrong?

Yep. You made some claim that I was on one side or another with the Civil War despite me never having posted anything about the Civil War or any topic prior to that day. I do not recall exactly what your argument was, but since I had never really considered my stance on the Civil War prior to that day, you were clearly wrong to claim I had taken any sides.

People exercise their 2nd amendment rights in opposition of the 1st amendment in AZ? Why? Are they only in favor of parts of the constitution?

They are in favor of keeping these dirtbags out of their neighborhoods.

They are in favor of keeping these dirtbags out of their neighborhoods.

I see. I did not see their actions as overly aggressive or dangerous to the residents in that neighborhood. They seemed to be abiding by their right to peacefully assemble. Are they "dirtbags" because you disagree with what they are saying, or do you have other reasons for that term?

I see. I did not see their actions as overly aggressive or dangerous to the residents in that neighborhood. They seemed to be abiding by their right to peacefully assemble. Are they "dirtbags" because you disagree with what they are saying, or do you have other reasons for that term?

They are dirtbags because they are gathering during a pandemic and going into a neighborhood to cause trouble. It's easy for you to support their rights when they aren't in your neighborhood.

They are dirtbags because they are gathering during a pandemic and going into a neighborhood to cause trouble. It's easy for you to support their rights when they aren't in your neighborhood.

I do not support them gathering during a pandemic, but I do support their rights to peacefully assemble on public streets. Unless that neighborhood was within a gated community, they were doing nothing unlawful. The people in the neighborhood might be able to argue that the language used is offensive and try to have them removed under those grounds, but that is unlikely.

As to my fear of them coming to our neighborhood, I think our neighborhood is probably safe from that behavior. We have several people around us who have Black Lives Matter signs in their yards. My wife has also marched with groups in Denver during the day as part of her job; she works with many minorities on a daily basis. If they came to our neighborhood, we might even yell with them from our yard while maintaining social distance mandates.

Evidently, this is a democratic candidate for the Minnesota state house. He goes on a tirade in a suburban neighborhood calling the residents racist white people and saying the klan exists right here.

Do those of you on the left think this type of behavior is justified?

Thanks a lot democrats... You are finally getting the race war/civil war you've always wanted.

Why do you care about a person running for a state position in Minnesota?

Evidently, this is a democratic candidate for the Minnesota state house. He goes on a tirade in a suburban neighborhood calling the residents racist white people and saying the klan exists right here.

Thanks a lot democrats... You are finally getting the race war/civil war you've always wanted.

The man is a idiot.

May I bring up an idiot stumping for trump and claim they act for ALL Republicans?

Do you on the right think this type of Republican (elephant mascot) behavior is justified?

Yep. You made some claim that I was on one side or another with the Civil War despite me never having posted anything about the Civil War or any topic prior to that day. I do not recall exactly what your argument was, but since I had never really considered my stance on the Civil War prior to that day, you were clearly wrong to claim I had taken any sides.

Quote me.

So when it's one person that's a democrat he speaks for all democrats but not the lady who wants trump as a dictator, she doesn't speak for all republicans. Am I getting that correctly?

If he has a lawful permit for his activity, then that's fine. But I will take exception to his profanity. No, I find it hard to believe that's allowed. He should pay some price for doing that in front of those kids.

Quote me.

This isn't civil unrest. This is an act war; treason. They're rebels. Remember your position on the Civil War?

I still have no idea what you thought my position was on the Civil War.

Also, I was incorrect. That was our second encounter. Our first encounter went like this:

Are these folks covidiots too?

Protesters return to Minneapolis''' Third Precinct following George Floyd death | FOX 9 Minneapolis-St. Paul

I recall how you lost your **** over the lockdown protesters. Are you going to express the same condemnation over these violent assholes?

You may want to watch the video again. "The majority of people out here actually are peaceful."

Or are you talking about the "violent assholes" whose actions resulted in George Floyd's death? If so, your description is more accurate.

Yep! Real peaceful:

That is definitely getting out of hand. It does not sound like that was the original plan, but hopefully they can defuse it to the peaceful protest that was intended. I notice it is raining in the videos, which may have played some part in the swing toward action.

If the lockdown protesters had resorted to this kind of violence, you would be screaming for them to be lined up against a wall and shot.

You do not know me. Please do not make baseless assumptions about how I would react to anything.

You immediately lied and called the Floyd murder protests peaceful. That's all I need to know.

I actually didn't pick anything. You picked Trump to inflame racial tensions and he did just that. Mission accomplished.

Who picked Trump to inflame racial tensions? How do you know they did? Did you ask them? Can you quote them? No. You make the **** up.

Democrat candidate for Minnesota State House went crazy, screaming at neighborhood children - YouTube

'Tis a shiny object, compared to this! But, your post confirms that the most influential are receiving an impressive return on their investment in propagandizing you, at the expense of the least influential.

Posted on another thread...

If a cop shows anger at a black assailant of course those cop-hating racists without good sense standing idly around with camera phones are going to unjustly brand the cop a racist. If dozens of BLM activists dishonestly call millions of whites and republicans racists of course those whites and republicans who are not racists are going to lose respect for those falsely accusing them. But that lack of respect is not racism, it is logic.

Your "cannon" is aimed 180 degrees from the target. I hope you appreciate how much has been invested, and by whom, to influence you to obsess over the least influential, instead of over the most. I'd be embarrassed if the facts overwhelmingly indicated the catalysts for my outrage were contrived.

The Fed - Distribution: Distribution of Household Wealth in the U.S. since 1989
View attachment 67291719
View attachment 67291717
View attachment 67291716
View attachment 67291718

Why Do Boards Have So Few Black Directors?

by J. Yo-Jud Cheng , Boris Groysberg and Paul M. Healy

August 13, 2020

.....The underrepresentation of Black professionals is especially bleak in the highest echelon of corporate America: boards of directors. Although newly-appointed directors are increasingly diverse, 37% of S&P 500 firms did not have any Black board members in 2019 and Black directors comprised just 4.1% of Russell 3000 board members that same year. In light of these persistent racial inequities, Reddit’s co-founder and executive chairman of the board, Alexis Ohanian, recently stepped down, stating: “I’ve resigned as a member of the Reddit board, [and] I have urged them to fill my seat with a Black candidate.” Reddit has since appointed its first Black board member: Y Combinator CEO Michael Seibel.

..To answer those questions, we draw upon a survey we previously conducted of over 1,000 U.S. board directors between 2015-2016. We note that only 24 of our survey respondents identified as Black/African American, reflecting our own shortcomings in engaging a diverse set of survey respondents as well as the state of board diversity in the U.S. today. Our small sample size necessitates that we be careful in interpreting our results....
Interviews with 59 Black Female Executives Explore Intersectional Invisibility and Strategies to Overcome It
Interviews with 59 Black Female Executives Explore Intersectional Invisibility and Strategies to Overcome It

....Black women continue to be sorely underrepresented in leadership roles in corporate America. Currently, they make up 12.7% of the U.S. population, yet they represent only 1.3% of senior management and executive roles of S&P 500 firms, 2.2% of Fortune 500 boards of directors, and in a post-Ursula Burns world, there is not a single black female CEO in the Fortune 500.

Any type of behavior is acceptable to them at this point.
They have 0 standards on behavior. You should know this already.

When you sink to the level of wishing that someone dies you have lost all moral arguments.

Back
Top Bottom