• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question for the left... Is this kind of behavior OK?

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Evidently, this is a democratic candidate for the Minnesota state house. He goes on a tirade in a suburban neighborhood calling the residents racist white people and saying the klan exists right here.

Do those of you on the left think this type of behavior is justified?

Thanks a lot democrats... You are finally getting the race war/civil war you've always wanted.

He wants his 20 minutes on Oprah and NPR. And he'll probably get both.

Evidently, this is a democratic candidate for the Minnesota state house. He goes on a tirade in a suburban neighborhood calling the residents racist white people and saying the klan exists right here.

Thanks a lot democrats... You are finally getting the race war/civil war you've always wanted.

War? Relax....you are not getting off the couch

He pointed out that the local KKK grand wizard lived in that neighborhood and said he was talking to racist white people. No, I don't see anything wrong with him voicing his opinion. Racism in America didn't start this year and it's not a democratic scheme to make Trump look bad. Republicans and Democrats alike have ignored our problems for decades (centuries) and now it's bubbling up to the top. What you want is for black people to shut up and sit down, and the last thing you want to do is actually listen to their concerns.

You voted for and actively encourage a guy who's entire m.o. is trolling people and inflaming racial tensions. Stop pointing your fingers elsewhere, you contributed to this fire.

He pointed out that the local KKK grand wizard lived in that neighborhood and said he was talking to racist white people. No, I don't see anything wrong with him voicing his opinion. Racism in America didn't start this year and it's not a democratic scheme to make Trump look bad. Republicans and Democrats alike have ignored our problems for decades (centuries) and now it's bubbling up to the top. What you want is for black people to shut up and sit down, and the last thing you want to do is actually listen to their concerns.

You voted for and actively encourage a guy who's entire m.o. is trolling people and inflaming racial tensions. Stop pointing your fingers elsewhere, you contributed to this fire.

This has been going on for centuries and you pick a pandemic as a perfect time to act out?

We don't see stuff like this happen in AZ because you would get shot if you tried.

We don't see stuff like this happen in AZ because you would get shot if you tried.

People exercise their 2nd amendment rights in opposition of the 1st amendment in AZ? Why? Are they only in favor of parts of the constitution?

Does the clan live in that neighborhood?

This has been going on for centuries and you pick a pandemic as a perfect time to act out?
You used to worry about the pandemic. I see you’ve been put in your QAnon place.

Is that because reich wing militias love them some Charlottesville?

Of course the Liberals think it's ok. I'm going to LOL when it's their house getting burned, though.

don't gather in crowds during a pandemic. i feel like i'm posting this completely correct advice hourly. i'm beginning to think that we are even more ****ed than i previously thought.

The GOP also wants strong women to shut up and sit down.

don't gather in crowds during a pandemic. i feel like i'm posting this completely correct advice hourly. i'm beginning to think that we are even more ****ed than i previously thought.

But...but...the commie riots have zero effect on spreading the virus.

Of course the Liberals think it's ok. I'm going to LOL when it's their house getting burned, though.
Enjoy the Biden Republicans and the Lincoln Project.

But...but...the commie riots have zero effect on spreading the virus.

i don't recall making that argument. i'll dismiss your post as complete intellectual dishonesty.

Your first sentence is a lie, apdst. Spineless GOPs are uneasy about trump sabotaging the USPS.

Your first sentence is a lie, apdst. Spineless GOPs are uneasy about trump sabotaging the USPS.

Do you condemn BLM and ANTIFA?

You're probably lying.

well, at least your streak of incorrect arguments is intact. goodbye, and have a great Sunday evening.

No, you enjoy them.
Joe Manchin spanked traitor trump pretty good today on his sabotage of the USPS. :lamo

Kasich will do the same tomorrow night at the DNC Convention.:lamo

Liz Cheney spanked and trashed Trump on his trial balloon to pardon traitor Snowden as ‘unconscionable’. :lamo

Back
Top Bottom