• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question for ladies who have gone through menopause... [W:63]

My daughter is having the same problem. She is in the disabled adult care facility management, and just doesn't want kids. She spends all her time and on call focused on people who will be children til their deaths, and it makes perfect sense.... But no doc will let her have one, even though she does have moderate endometriosis which is likely to become worse as it was the reason for my hysterectomy and I believe that stuff is genetically predisposed.

Anyway, the point being, no one will give her a hysterectomy.

I believe you. Just seems bizarre to me.

For some reason, the women on this thread seem capable only of recognising physicality. And here, I thought men were the ones who 'do their thinking between their legs'. lulz
Then you have completely missed the original point I was making, which was that sexuality encompasses much more than the physical. I tend to forget that many men don't do "subtle" very well.

Last edited:
My daughter is having the same problem. She is in the disabled adult care facility management, and just doesn't want kids. She spends all her time and on call focused on people who will be children til their deaths, and it makes perfect sense.... But no doc will let her have one, even though she does have moderate endometriosis which is likely to become worse as it was the reason for my hysterectomy and I believe that stuff is genetically predisposed.

Anyway, the point being, no one will give her a hysterectomy.

I could see not wanting to do a hysterectomy, but what about just getting her tubes tied?

(If the purpose is to not have kids)

Hormones don't cause low self esteem. Many a women have entered menopause without going through an identity crisis just as many a man has gone through an identity crisis without entering menopause.

It's called manopause. :lol:

I could see not wanting to do a hysterectomy, but what about just getting her tubes tied?

(If the purpose is to not have kids)
If she is going to have surgery to not have kids, she shouldn't be forced to have two, particularly when family history is that she'll have to have a hysterectomy for the endometriosis by 35 or so anyway. Point being she wants what she wants, not a hope of no pregnancy (tubes tied) but a guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom