• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Question for Democrats

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
As a Democrat, are you hoping Hillary wraps up the nomination and gets enough delegates to avoid a contested convention and unify the party?

Or are you hoping Bernie keeps building his momentum and essentially forces a contested convention? Perhaps he closes the gap and is only behind in single digits or maybe he takes the lead.

If you are Hillary supporter, would you support a Anyone but Bernie Movement?

Assume Hillary cannot win the nomination, would you support Bernie or another candidate?

I'm an Independent, not a Democrat, but I am a Hillary Clinton supporter...and want her to win.

I have no problem with Bernie Sanders campaign...and since I think he advocates for many things I support, I wish him well in his campaign. I see benefits from what he has been advocating.

If Bernie Sanders were to win the nomination...I would vote for him in the General Election with a huge smile on my face. I just think that the chances of a victory for the Democrats is better with Hillary Clinton than with Bernie Sanders...and I DO NOT want a Republican elected to the presidency.

As a Democrat, are you hoping Hillary wraps up the nomination and gets enough delegates to avoid a contested convention and unify the party? Or are you hoping Bernie keeps building his momentum and essentially forces a contested convention? Perhaps he closes the gap and is only behind in single digits or maybe he takes the lead. If you are Hillary supporter, would you support a Anyone but Bernie Movement? Assume Hillary cannot win the nomination, would you support Bernie or another candidate?

This isn't the GOP, so the drama is not going to be there- there will be no 'anyone but (fill in the blank)' movement. The process will play out as it should in both parties and I predict there will be a winner going into the convention.

ASS-U-ME isn't productive most of the time and this is one of those times... Either candidate is better than the Orange Guy or Lurch- however that is a very low bar... ;)

I'm an Independent, not a Democrat, but I am a Hillary Clinton supporter...and want her to win.

I have no problem with Bernie Sanders campaign...and since I think he advocates for many things I support, I wish him well in his campaign. I see benefits from what he has been advocating.

If Bernie Sanders were to win the nomination...I would vote for him in the General Election with a huge smile on my face. I just think that the chances of a victory for the Democrats is better with Hillary Clinton than with Bernie Sanders...and I DO NOT want a Republican elected to the presidency.

We found a Hillary supporter ! On the internet ! Wow !
Please tell us, why do you support that lying, two-faced, hypocritical shill ?

As a Democrat, are you hoping Hillary wraps up the nomination and gets enough delegates to avoid a contested convention and unify the party?

Yes

Or are you hoping Bernie keeps building his momentum and essentially forces a contested convention? Perhaps he closes the gap and is only behind in single digits or maybe he takes the lead.

No

If you are Hillary supporter, would you support a Anyone but Bernie Movement?

No

Assume Hillary cannot win the nomination, would you support Bernie or another candidate?

Sanders yes, another candidate would depend on who they are and their political positions.

He did not say he supported one of the republican candidates.

False-equivalency questions remain the legacy of Eric Cantor .

Why not?

She is a much better choice than I am being offered by the other party...and I think she has a better chance than Bernie Sanders at winning the General Election.

I really do not want a Republican in the White House...so having the Democratic Party candidate win is important to me.

I support Bernie Sanders and I hope he can win the nomination. If Hillary gets the nomination, I'm either voting 3rd Party or not voting at all.

I've been rooting for, and voted for, even gave money to, Bernie Sanders. I would like it for him to win.

Not a democrat. But I will vote for anybody but Trump. I do wish Kasich had a better chance of getting the nod. Then all my inner-conflicts would be absolved. :lamo

I support Bernie Sanders and I hope he can win the nomination. If Hillary gets the nomination, I'm either voting 3rd Party or not voting at all.

That is a vote for a Republican.

So you support a Republican winning if Sanders is not the Dem candidate? Do you know what that makes you? A Trump supporter. :lol:

Nah, It's a vote for nobody.

No. It's a sellout. Bernie fans who would do this would have the exact same effect as an undecided voter who votes Republican.

Lol, the "independent" who only supports democrats and only promotes leftist ideals. Seriously, why do you insist on referring to yourself as an "independent"? What's the point?

Nah, It's a vote for nobody.

It is a vote with the potential to help the Republican candidate.

You may live in a state where it may not matter, but if it matters...voting the way you say you will IS, in effect, a vote for the Republicans.

Don't do it, Governess. Rise above whatever bothers you about Hillary Clinton.

Lol, the "independent" who only supports democrats and only promotes leftist ideals. Seriously, why do you insist on referring to yourself as an "independent"? What's the point?

I voted for Ronald Reagan.

The reason I insist on referring to myself as an Independent (that is with a capital "I")...is because I am registered as an Independent.

I voted for Ronald Reagan.

The reason I insist on referring to myself as an Independent (that is with a capital "I")...is because I am registered as an Independent.

But you only support democrats and leftist ideals. Whatever, I guess.

So you support a Republican winning if Sanders is not the Dem candidate? Do you know what that makes you? A Trump supporter. :lol:
No, it shows that I won't support either candidate in the presidential election.

No, it shows that I won't support either candidate in the presidential election.

If enough Sanders supporters do that (if Sanders does not get the Democratic nomination)...it will help throw the election to the Republicans.

Just as, if enough Trump supporters do that (if Trump does not get the Republican nomination)...it will help throw the election to the Democrats.

The words "nose" "face" "cut-off" and "spite" all come to mind.

Why do you care? Are you the lean police?

If enough Sanders supporters do that (if Sanders does not get the Democratic nomination)...it will help throw the election to the Republicans.

Just as, if enough Trump supporters do that (if Trump does not get the Republican nomination)...it will help throw the election to the Democrats.

The words "nose" "face" "cut-off" and "spite" all come to mind.

Honestly, I don't really care. I'll still vote 3rd Party.

Back
Top Bottom