• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Question for Conservatives

The economy was starting to slow down at the end of Clinton's term.(or the rate of growth was slowing-how ever you want to say it.)If candidate Bush's statements about the slowdown affected consumer confidence, then the onslaught of the Dems. and there worst economy in 30 years rhetoric would have ruined the economy. Last I checked it was slowly growing.

there worst economy in 30 years rhetoric? That doesn't make sense.

I hardly doubt Kerry "is an idiot." He was captain of the debate team at an IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL.

I really wish I could find the article I read awhile ago. It was an interview with one of GWB's teachers. He called him lazy, unattentive, and arrogant.

GWB encompasses everything about America that gives us a bad image. Arrogance, decadence, imperialism, etc. characterizes the Bush Administration and their practices around the world. Hiding under the cloak of "terrorism" they have successfully wooed the American public to blindly believing the jargon they reguritate through media giants such as Fox News.

Hopefully the world will forgive us...

Hi Hoot From your lips to Gods!! + :spin: The President / Congress's / The Senate :spin:

EARS "" I love a line in Paul Simone's song "" A man HEAR'S what he wants to HEAR and DISREGARDS the REST !!

Also if Clinton had a $427 Billion in debt all BLEEP, BLEEP, BLEEP would brake out!!

I listen to alot of defferant people and I can't believe how many well educated people who DRINK THE KOOL-AID

I see the DEM'S drinking it!!

I see the REP. drinking it !!

I see Religous People drinking it!!

I see the Aferican Americans drinking it !!

I see the so called " angry white men " drinking it

All I have to say I question EVERYTHING!!! ALL THE TIME!!!!

If you don't know they was a religous CULT I it was the JONES CULT?? the leader had them drink possined KOOL-AID

CSA_TX said:
Per heyjoeo

This is a very funny reply. I have heard it many times from the left side however it is false. Lets take one of my favorites Condi Rice. Wow have you seen her resume.

Dr. Rice has a portfolio of impeccable credentials. Condi Rice was born in Birmingham Alabama of Jamaican parents November 14, 1954. She entered University at age 15 with the intention of becoming a consort pianist. Condi Rice received her bachelor’s degree in political science cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa form the University of Denver in 1974. She earned a Masters degree from the University of Notre Dame in 1975, She earned a PhD from the Graduate School of International Studies from the University of Denver in 1981. Dr. Rice speaks English, Russian, French and Spanish.

Dr. Rice has an impressive record of achievements in her post graduate career. She’s served on the boards of several international corporations, [this of course will smudge her credentials with liberals.] Dr. Rice served in the first George Bush administration. Dr. Rice is a tenured Professor at Stanford University She served as Provost of Stanford University from 1993 to 1999. She’s on the boards of several philanthropic and cultural originations. Dr. Rice has accumulated six additional PhD degrees awarding her contributions to education and government service,

She looks very qualified to have any position in the govenment to me. Isn't it funny how the left bring up the color of her skin as to why she was hired while the right looks at her qualifications.

My problem with Ms. Rice have nothing to do with the color of her skin or the companies she's worked for, my problems come from the many lies she's told the American people since being in public service.

Back
Top Bottom