• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Question about Liberals

thapcballa

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This is not offend any race just the truth.

Why are you liberals trying to trick black people to get votes for next election. Blacks and hispanics should actually be offended by the way the democrats and liberals treat you. They basically say your not good enough and just want to give you welfare money. Then they call us conservatives racist for not helping the black people. The liberals are just trying to give you money so they can get your vote. I know people like the easy way with life, but you black and hispanics are good enogh and smart, don't listen to all the liberals saying your poor and need money from the government. Get eduacated and get jobs.

personally i'm out there to offend all liberals!
and whats up with the save the earth thing?

Why are you liberals trying to trick black people to get votes for next election. Blacks and hispanics should actually be offended by the way the democrats and liberals treat you. They basically say your not good enough and just want to give you welfare money. Then they call us conservatives racist for not helping the black people. The liberals are just trying to give you money so they can get your vote. I know people like the easy way with life, but you black and hispanics are good enogh and smart, don't listen to all the liberals saying your poor and need money from the government. Get eduacated and get jobs.

Because I'm evil

Actually its because your idea of a liberal is one of Michael Moore and others like him. I'm not anyway like that. I do not try and trick black people as you say. I don't play that whole political game.

I may ask you Why do conservatives trick christians???

It doesn't matter. Its all about getting votes. And its not a game played by those that actually believe those philosophies, be it liberal or whatever. Its a game played by those two faced politicians. You obviously do not know a lot about liberals. If you did, you wouldn't pose this question to liberals.

Why are you liberals trying to trick black people to get votes for next election. Blacks and hispanics should actually be offended by the way the democrats and liberals treat you. They basically say your not good enough and just want to give you welfare money.

Lots of whites get welfare, too, ya know.

Then they call us conservatives racist for not helping the black people. The liberals are just trying to give you money so they can get your vote. I know people like the easy way with life, but you black and hispanics are good enogh and smart, don't listen to all the liberals saying your poor and need money from the government. Get eduacated and get jobs.
[

You could say that about all those whites too who are on welfare. However, Liberals don't think all people on welfare are necessarily stupid or "not good." If we left it up to your logic, not helping them is respecting them and helping them is disrespecting them.

thapcballa said:
This is not offend any race just the truth.

Wow, that's ridiculous.

Yes, there are some Democrats who try to "trick black people" into voting Democrat, just as there are some Republicans who try to trick Christian fundamentalists into voting for them. But not all Democrats are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. There are some legitimate reasons for black people voting Democrat that have nothing to do with affirmative action or welfare. Simple things - such as acknowledging police brutality rather than trying to sweep it under the rug - go a long way in winning their votes.

Back
Top Bottom