• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question About Copying and Pasting Images and Videos With A Touchscreen Tablet

Old 'N Chill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This is a question for a friend who has a RCA Viking 10 tablet with a touch screen. She wants to copy pictures from Google Images and videos from youtube, but can't figure out how to right click, copy and past them into a forum post.

I don't have a tablet and have only used a keyboard to do these things. I googled around to see if I could help find some simple info for her, but couldn't find any easy instructions to follow or short informative tutorial.

Do touchscreen users here have an easy way to do this? Thanks for any advice.

This is a question for a friend who has a RCA Viking 10 tablet with a touch screen. She wants to copy pictures from Google Images and videos from youtube, but can't figure out how to right click, copy and past them into a forum post.

I don't have a tablet and have only used a keyboard to do these things. I googled around to see if I could help find some simple info for her, but couldn't find any easy instructions to follow or short informative tutorial.

Do touchscreen users here have an easy way to do this? Thanks for any advice.

Usually it is press and hold, however with specifics related to the RCA tablet, I can only say I will be surprised if your friend can even PLAY a video, because that was the absolute worst piece of garbage computing device I've ever seen. Wife bought one on a whim and it never worked right.
I am notorious for hacks and repurposing devices, and I deliberately smashed ours with a sledgehammer, that's how bad it was.

Usually it is press and hold, however with specifics related to the RCA tablet, I can only say I will be surprised if your friend can even PLAY a video, because that was the absolute worst piece of garbage computing device I've ever seen. Wife bought one on a whim and it never worked right.
I am notorious for hacks and repurposing devices, and I deliberately smashed ours with a sledgehammer, that's how bad it was.
Wow, that doesn't sound good. :) Thanks for your reply.

Wow, that doesn't sound good. :) Thanks for your reply.

Brand new OUT OF the BOX, it took ten minutes to boot up and crashed immediately first time I tried running something.
It never improved from that...I was lucky to be able to log on to ONE website, when it crashed again, and again, and again, and again...and...you get the point.`

On an iPad you touch the share button on a YouTube video and the word copy pops up then you go to the debate politics tab and touch in the reply screen and is says paste the video doesn’t show until you post it but you can see the tags or code

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom